death46992backup
#161088443Monday, April 27, 2015 7:59 PM GMT

I went to fight Plantera, the fight went on for hours, but eventually, I won.
Nidrial
#161136202Tuesday, April 28, 2015 11:27 AM GMT

Lila I hear a familiar voice. "Hey! I've been down in the mine this whole time!" I shout as I climb back up. "Stop being so paranoid, I'm alright on my own."
aintmochi
#161153844Tuesday, April 28, 2015 7:30 PM GMT

Duke As I hear as much screaming, I throw my sword to the house door sticking and forgetting all about the guy I was chasing. "What's the darn problem! You call me weird enough! Now you all are acting like it!" I stomp to the ground and I use Rage, my ability at the whole crowd.
AceKonnorFan
#161154339Tuesday, April 28, 2015 7:38 PM GMT

Ace "What kind of magic is this?"
Brendan783
#161154731Tuesday, April 28, 2015 7:44 PM GMT

WIlson "WOAH, calm down dude!" I yelled.
death46992backup
#161159879Tuesday, April 28, 2015 9:03 PM GMT

George Looking around for hours, of an escape of this underground jungle, finding none, I sit and light a fire, hoping for a rescue, days later, a light shines into my view, I yell "is someone there?" I get a reply from my friend James, who proceeds to make a rope system downwards to me. "I was looking for you" James says. "I would have been out earlier if it hadn't been for these maze-like passages, but thanks, now we can get out of here." I say.
CheetoGo
#161165053Tuesday, April 28, 2015 10:14 PM GMT

I turn back to see some weird magic. I turn to the mine to see Lila. I run towards her. She runs toward me and hugs me, I ask "how long have i been asleep?"
aintmochi
#161173128Wednesday, April 29, 2015 12:11 AM GMT

(When did you have control of Lila...) Duke As I am enraged, I grab my Copper Longsword and throws it at Wilson. "You pieces of garbages! I never gotton the attention! You all got it while I was broken down! Now it's my turn to have some attention!" I grab my shortsword and points it at Landon. "Any last words?" I make a grin as my ability is on a cool down.
Nidrial
#161197131Wednesday, April 29, 2015 11:45 AM GMT

Lila "Quite a while," I say, out of breath. Suddenly, I see an awful thing: someone is pointing a sword at another person. "No! Don't stab him!" I shout, running in between the tip of the sword and the shocked victim.
death46992backup
#161197795Wednesday, April 29, 2015 12:11 PM GMT

"That might be a problem" James replies. Why's that?" I ask. "I was followed here, by some corrupt people, and a lot of mobs" James answers. "Oh, crap, how many, and how strong?" I ask. "Thousands, and pretty strong, hard even in small groups of 3" James replies. "Well, we could sneak around them." I imply. "Probably not, there ARE thousands, after all, and they are coming in, we can't go out the way we came in, anyways." James warns. "But we could dig our way out, slow, but much more safe, we have enough food for a couple of weeks, maybe 2, that should be enough" I suggest. "Maybe, but *grunts* I was shot" James painfully replies. "How did that happen?!" I ask. "Pirates, the thousands of enemies? they are pirates." James says. "This just got a lot harder" I reply...
death46992backup
#161198047Wednesday, April 29, 2015 12:20 PM GMT

5 days later, me and James find an opening, we go to it and find we are a couple of miles away from the village. But, a large group of rogue pirates followed us. "James, run." I say. "Why? I can still fight!" James says. "You are wounded, i'm not, I can hold them off while you get to the village, when I can't see you anymore, i'll use one of my abilities, hopefully you'll be far enough for the blast not to hit you." "Wait, what?" James asks. "I'm gonna blast them, using my annihilation blast, it'll affect everything in a mile radius, enough to wipe out them, but not me." No! You'll get killed! I went through all this trouble to save you, i'm not losing you again!" James yells. "No, I won't, it'll be goodbye, James, Stay strong, stay clean, i'll take these pirates out with me, my friend." I sadly say. "But-"James partially says when I interrupt "GO!" I scream. I wait until James is completely out of sight, then I run through the pirate crowd, and into where the pirates are mainly stationed. I scream "You want a piece of me?! COME GET SOME!" I charge of my Annihilation blast...
death46992backup
#161198322Wednesday, April 29, 2015 12:29 PM GMT

As I charge my annihilation blast, I think of my life, about me, my family, my friends, my ability. MY name is George Adimoff. I'm 23 years old. Blond haired, blue eyed, with black highlights. Black outfit. My personality: Calm and clear-headed until danger shows up, then I take out as many enemies as I can, with extreme speed. But is normally tired and in pain. My story: I've been a soldier for most of my life, from protecting myself, then my friends, then my family, then my village, then my city, then my country, my father was a soldier, a Knight. My mother was a nurse. I explore and help whoever I can, failing and losing things in the process, i've lost a few dear friends who I regret losing. I have multiple abilities: I can fly, I can see through walls, and in the dark. I have extreme speed and strength. I can be invincible for a period of time with my magic barrier. I can eliminate my enemies, though at a cost with Annihilation Blast. I also have more abilities, as the corruption runs in me, and a darker and darker path comes closer into view, I try to steer away from it, make the world brighter before I expire, and it's a long and difficult road.
AceKonnorFan
#161211629Wednesday, April 29, 2015 7:00 PM GMT

Ace I'd run to Duke and spawn my Copper Shortsword and put it between them. "STOP IT!"
Brendan783
#161212620Wednesday, April 29, 2015 7:21 PM GMT

(Dark, you don't have auto-accept) WIlson In fury, I took ,my staff out, now beaming with energy. In a grin, I said to Duke," We can do this the easy way, or we can do this the hard way" I said as I use a bit of heal magic.
aintmochi
#161218054Wednesday, April 29, 2015 8:59 PM GMT

Duke I take charge running to the shortsword. Then I lose a lot of health points then I remembered something before this death. My name was Duke. I had a family and friends who cared about me. Now I am like this, all darkened because of losing my world and transporting here. As I take a blow, I have only 10 health points. I weakly frown and says,"Go ahead and finish me off. I don't deserve to stay." I lay on the ground waiting for the swing.
CheetoGo
#161220903Wednesday, April 29, 2015 9:40 PM GMT

Landon~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I stop Lila from taking the last hit, because I see something in his eye. A look of, memories. He wasn't just some random Terrarian NPC. He was a real person dumped here. That's when I said what I saw when I was asleep. I saw lights, hospital lights, then I saw me, battered and bruised from the tornado. My sister crying over me. My eyes open for a second, but close. A doctor sees it, they were going to turn off my life support. Then they saw that. Then i woke up in the shelter. I help Duke up. Lila looks at me, and Duke looks amazed he's not the only one from real life. But... how were we all in one world (in the hit TV Show: red Band Society. the narrator is in a coma, when another character falls in a coma, they end up in the same place)
aintmochi
#161224537Wednesday, April 29, 2015 10:39 PM GMT

Duke As I get up, I grab my shortsword and aim it at my face. "Can someone vote if I die....." Then I remember, "If we die in here, were dead in real life." I put the sword closer to me where it touches me. Now I have only 1 health point left. I feel desprate so I give my sword to Lila. "Lila, choose. Choose to kill me or just don't do it." I have another flashback, I ran during school and a brick wall fell on me. I woke up in a coma after. Then it felt like I died and reborned into the Afterlife, but my Afterlife was here. But I could still die and not come back. I sit and cry softly waiting for Lila to finish the choice that I have made. " No Thank You! I Know, Baka. "
CheetoGo
#161232721Thursday, April 30, 2015 12:33 AM GMT

Landon~ I stare at Duke. "Lila. Do not do it. Suddenly, i remember something. I grab a health potion out of my backpack, and grab Duke by the throat. He tries to break free, i take a healing potion out of my pack, and pour it down his throat.
aintmochi
#161233883Thursday, April 30, 2015 12:48 AM GMT

Duke "No! I don't want it!" Before I could push it, Landon has it in my throut. I suddenly feel myself get stronger, but I still feel weak. "What was that..." I have scratches all over my face and tears on my cheeks. I change my thought about Landon, I could trust him and Lila. I weakly talk, "Urm.. I guess thanks...? I should go now." I feel nervous because I never felt this feeling. It's like a beast is controling me while the real me is deep down. "Hey Landon.. Can you forget about this.....? I think it's not me doing all of this. Remember the first time everybody met me, and now... Do you think something is going on?
Brendan783
#161235944Thursday, April 30, 2015 1:13 AM GMT

Wilson I put my staff down, now empty of energy.... "look now..... I'm... I'm sorry for being so aggroant before."
aintmochi
#161236959Thursday, April 30, 2015 1:26 AM GMT

"Time to finish this." I grab my Longsword and stab myself. "What all is well, ends well..." I die and a grave enmarks. It says Duke.
aintmochi
#161237457Thursday, April 30, 2015 1:33 AM GMT

(Time to make another a bit like Duke.) Name: Luke Age: 13 Appearance: Red Hair; Blue Eyes; Tan Skin; Grey T-Shirt; Black Eyepatch; Black Pants; Grey Shoes; Backstory; Was a great friend with Duke, but when he went to Terraira, he followed him and got sucked in. Now he has no clue where he is, but following Duke. Special Ability: Overgrothe: Makes the person have a tiny buff in strength and has a 5 hour cool down.
AceKonnorFan
#161252584Thursday, April 30, 2015 7:06 AM GMT

Ace My shortsword disappears, and I look the the gravestone of Duke. Then, I'd notice another gravestone. I got closer to it, and it said "Todd". "Any of you knew Todd?"
aintmochi
#161255512Thursday, April 30, 2015 10:42 AM GMT

(Also.) Personality: Luke has a fine sence of humor. He is diffrent from most people, but he gets it because he never interacts with other people besides people he can trust. He is very loyal to the leader but will goof off once every time.
Nidrial
#161257034Thursday, April 30, 2015 11:50 AM GMT

(@hotty: accepted.) "NOO!" I cry. "Nooooo! Why did he kill himself! Now he's gone for good!" Then I remembered, too. "Lila," a familiar voice said to me. "This is something I have to do." I remembered being stunned beyond belief. "No, ##### (I could not remember the name)! Don't do it!" "…But I must. There is nothing in this world for me…" ##### said as she pointed a knife toward her chest. Now I was crying. "N-no! You've got me!" I shouted at her as I tried to grab the knife away. "You've got ME!" I said as I forcefully pulled the knife away. However, in my haste, I accidentally stabbed my own stomach. "Aughh!" I shouted in Terraria, remembering the pain. That night, I blacked out. That was the last thing I remembered before coming here.