of     1   

BlueWadanohara
#149066199Sunday, November 02, 2014 9:07 PM GMT

I wanna make a roleplay about it but whats the point of having a RP about something nobody knows about?
Precisonfire23
#149067274Sunday, November 02, 2014 9:23 PM GMT

Hmm. I don't know how to quite say this; your topic is not for this sub-forum, but it is. To discuss Corpse Party itself you would put it in the Video Game Fans sub-forum but since it relates to a possible roleplay it's sort of hard for me to state a final verdict. Rather instead of "Has anyone heard about (or played) Corpse Party?" you could restate the title as "Interest Check" or "IC" to suggest that you want to talk about a roleplay topic. Then you can bring in the idea of a Corpse Party-based roleplay and ask for opinions from the community. You could also include a short elaborate summary of the game itself. Have a nice day! :)
Laserbeak89
#149071047Sunday, November 02, 2014 10:16 PM GMT

I wanna make a roleplay about it but whats the point of having a RP about something nobody knows about? I do believe you made a few grammatical mistakes. "I want to make a role-play about it, but what's the point of having an RP about something nobody knows about?" "Roleplay" is not a word, "role-play" is two words separated by a hyphen. "Wanna" is slang, use words correctly please.

of     1