of     1   

TAKER38
#14907641Saturday, October 03, 2009 1:06 AM GMT

The year is 2011,After a nuclear war the USA is in a economy drop. The defending forces of the USMC(United States Marine Corps) is out of action leaving a gap in one of the leading countrys. China and The United Kingdom have formed together to take out the other countrys. The middle east and africa have been taken over. The USA is their next target,America must now suffer the Devastation of the east. {I made this to show my skill in Roleplaying so don't screw up) Rules Invite only Pm me your character sheet No ubering No god-modding or god-admining No Hurting,Killing,Or wounding other players Don't focus the story around yourself,Let it circle around the group. Be Realistic Use regular weapons unless I approve.This is only 2 years from now.You won't be walking around with plasma grenades in 2 years.Much more own a regular grenade. Sheet Name:(Must be an almost american name unless i give permission,So no japanese or chinese freak names.{No offense}) Gender:(Male or Female) Age:(12 to 55) Appearance:(Can be a link to a picture) Weapons:(Must be approved if something like a gun) Regular Items:(Gum,Cell Phone.etc) Hometown:(Your currently in New York City) Clothing:(Hoodie,Jeans.etc) Bio:(History and past of your character) Weight and Height: Skills:(Accuracy,Speed,Strength.etc) Extra:(Anything you want to add) Invite list Firruu Lightning27 Sammyec Nonnoob9 Heromaster (Pm me if you think you should be on this list)
TAKER38
#14908358Saturday, October 03, 2009 1:19 AM GMT

My sheet Name:Alex Wing Gender:Male Age:19 Appearance:Brown hair,Cloudy blue eyes,Caucasian skin Weapons:M9 Pistol,Swiss army knife Regular Items:Small pack of gum with 8 of 10 pieces,Cell phone,92 Dollars Hometown:El Falls,MI Clothing:Black hoodie,Blue jeans,Black sneakers Bio:He is an artist living in the poor part of New York City at 643 Frescno Blv. He lived in El falls till he was 14 then he and his parents moved to D.C. he lived there till he was 17. He moved out to New York City. He is a graffiti artist who draws peoples names for 10 dollars each. Weight and Height:Height=6'1 Weight=130 pounds Skills:Speed Extra:N/A
TAKER38
#14926260Saturday, October 03, 2009 12:45 PM GMT

Bump.

of     1