of     1   

FortunateCptPrice67
#149105567Monday, November 03, 2014 8:45 AM GMT

Ok,so basically its like normal PBS but with only companies allowed. The map will be based on a chosen metropolitan areas (Tokyo,Seoul,New York etc.) So,there will be different type of companies Must-exist companies in the game: Labor companies - to build buildings in the metropolis Labor companies would be in charge of building buildings and then,the buildings can be sold to corporations. The Government - well,this is not a company,but this one must exist. The government has the power to sue companies,arrest them (for insurance frauds etc.) and in charge of the law enforcement,health care etc.And the government will have to build public and federal buildings like the police department etc.(I think this one would be most probably held by an admin due to its vast powers) Corporations- This is just the normal company Basically,just like a normal company would do,(make products etc.) and also,they could build their own buildings without labor corps,but for a price. Industrial companies - This one has a big role in this RP that is, making the products for corporations(corporation can produce them themselves but for a price)Corporations would have to pay industrial companies to make them their products. Ok,that's it And,companies could hire broadcasters to advertise their products This is a minibuild RP The rules are just as the same to normal PBS I'm not making this,its just an idea.
BIeedingBlue
#149107457Monday, November 03, 2014 12:12 PM GMT

No. Just no. (No support)
HalitAgha
#149178042Tuesday, November 04, 2014 7:27 PM GMT

its g00d but not for me no supp0rt m8

of     1