of     1   

iKaleighCupcake
#149147266Tuesday, November 04, 2014 2:44 AM GMT

Okay, I know the "Friends and Followers" update will come to Roblox soon, so I want to suggest an idea about it. First of all, here's a link to a forum of another 'friend' idea of mine: http://www.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=143415004 Second, when this update releases, Roblox should allow Friends AND Followers to show up on your profile. You know, where it says "My Friends" and shows 6 friends and the "See More" button... What I'm trying to say is, Roblox should display 'My Followers' below 'My Friends'. Makes sense? You could also go into Privacy in 'Settings' and change it so only certain people can see your friends. This could be useful if you want people to know who your best friends are, but would not waste space on your profile blurb. What do you guys think? c:
iKaleighCupcake
#154360131Wednesday, January 21, 2015 5:13 AM GMT

NVM ABOUT THE FRIENDS AND FOLLOWERS THING, APPARENTLY ROBLOX REMOVED FOLLOWERS. Anyways.. "You could also go into Privacy in 'Settings' and change it so only certain people can see your friends. This could be useful if you want people to know who your best friends are, but would not waste space on your profile blurb." Changing that into: Putting Best Friends under 'My Friends' in your profile so everyone can see who your best friends are, without wasting space on your blurb. Let's say you have more than 10 best friends. It would make sense to not waste that space on your blurb to list all of them, instead they will be in 'My Best Friends', which will be displayed under 'My Friends'. Sooo.. "What do you guys think? c:"
iKaleighCupcake
#160389367Saturday, April 18, 2015 6:12 AM GMT

^ Pretend I said nothing up there. :) End of discussion. xD
LickMetal
#160394790Saturday, April 18, 2015 9:58 AM GMT

Not necessarily necessary or necessity.
Mottson
#160394852Saturday, April 18, 2015 10:02 AM GMT

i don't even see the point in followers... it should be friends only; roblox had no right to fc up my friends list
lydiep10
#160466900Sunday, April 19, 2015 5:03 AM GMT

Steam has a currently a maximum cap of 250 friends, and Facebook has a maximum cap of 5,000 friends. Eventually, we aim to exceed this limit.

of     1