of     1   

PrincexAli
#149218182Wednesday, November 05, 2014 6:28 AM GMT

Instrumental: https://soundcloud.com/imgproductions/visionary-welcome-to-the [Verse 1: Lucid J] What you know about the 8th grade? Three ways to make your life change Take money, make money, aim steady, bang! I was not about to do that I said screw that, never move back Trying to be a legend Not just begging for some food stamps Fist bumps and w e e d, they get high just for me They gon' turn up my [S], then get turnt up and geek Don't be eating what you [S] out Perfecting what i give out, to live out my dream You'll hear bout the team These young people, they love rap like I did in 09' I used to write my hooks about Jenny Brookes because boy that girl was fine I used to make believe it was the place to be and section 8 was good Till i got a glimpse of the other side and worked up out the hood And now i walk around with no body guard No guard around for no safe Because when you make out it You gotta bring it home, make a kingdom out your safe Yeah green and white, green and white, some Irish pub we'll just drink tonight Or we could just hit Newbury with a bad [B] for a good time [Hook: Lucid J] Aaliyah took a flight, Michael fell asleep I need some Addy, Addy I'm trying to focus on this money Sonny sonny why you do it? I just answer I'm the [S] All these [B] want the tip, like a waitress on my [D] And I'mma shoota! for the youth, get used to the truth all mighty in the booth They be like hold up, who you? Get used to the face, [N] end up in a noose I need that '94, biggie smalls before i die Ana Ross here to love, in my trunk White girls dancing in the front [Verse 2: Lucid J] You should love me in the city, hope you brought me in the burbs Hope I speak for all the people that believe in what they heard When they play my [S] in school, I hope your teacher stops the class Takes a look out the window and I'm standing by a Jag Going vroom vroom, look at me, look at me, look at what we grew to be One kid in the corner came up like mrs., who the [H] is he I'm yelling call me a king, please call me a king If I don't speak for the Youth, then I ain't doing a thing And im gonna do what i came to do With my name up and a game so true They call it justice in heaven they fear my flow down in hell I treat these beats like i treat these freaks and keep them under a spell They wishin' inside a well I'm on the way to my wish I keep my focus off that, never take one eye off this Two kids with a dream like Juicy Soundtrack to the [S] a movie You are they all woulda moved me Most friends I know would have used me Sayin' "we go way back" Like Jay-Z in a wave cap [N] throwback [Hook: Lucid J] Aaliyah took a flight, Michael fell asleep I need some Addy, Addy I'm trying to focus on this money Sonny sonny why you do it? I just answer I'm the [S] All these [B] want the tip, like a waitress on my [D] And I'mma shoota! for the youth, get used to the truth all mighty in the booth They be like hold up, who you? Get used to the face, [N] end up in a noose I need that '94, biggie smalls before i die Ana Ross here to love, in my trunk White girls dancing in the front
llPreston9911ll
#149228869Wednesday, November 05, 2014 5:25 PM GMT

9/10

of     1