of     1   

splatert2
#149326064Friday, November 07, 2014 2:53 PM GMT

Hello roblox mobile gamers, if your seeing this thread , that means I'm going to tell you about the worst things on mobile edition. 1. Crashes Many games on Roblox mobile cannot be played because it keeps crashing. It must have an update that expands memory space, when I play these games, they come out a black screen and return me to the menu. Especially when it comes with slow connections, they lag In some seconds and then they crash immediately. The crash is different with some other iOS devices. When the app crashes, they pop up the apple logo for long, and then returns me to the lock screen. 2. New design problems On 6/11/2014. The new look for the mobile app came, but there were many problems. We can't follow our friends, especially when they invite us to a party or in the chat when it says, : "join player in Game" we click the highlighted words about the game joining thing, they say : "sorry, roblox is not available on your platform" I don't understand why they said that message. Roblox doesn't even check it out. Even though, they should put a refresh button in case, we see a chat message. 3. Keypress thing Some cool looking games I play have keypress for some things, like guns, gui's , etc.. , why can roblox show the keys on the screen for mobile users and just click on them like using the real keys. 4. Gears In some games with gear allowed, we couldn't use them, they do not work on mobile. Roblox must add iOS gear on catalog. Even when it comes to admin commands. When we use an admin command, like : :fly me, or :noclip me, they can't let our players move. 5. Vehicles One of the worst roblox mobile problems are vehicles. We can't accelerate them good, we can't drive good, we can't even steer good. This must be fixed for iOS users. 6. Small missing instances / objects In some games, I couldn't see some decals of games, even I couldn't see some objects, like dynamic lighting, I used to play a game with surfacegui, it came out glitchy. This issue also must be fixed. Reply if you think everything I typed was true.
VexagonVerp
#149328394Friday, November 07, 2014 4:29 PM GMT

I suport this !
CyanTitan
#149426580Sunday, November 09, 2014 2:38 AM GMT

Support

of     1