of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

Bensbrother
#149405093Saturday, November 08, 2014 8:58 PM GMT

Everyone sticking around may offer players a contract up to 4 seasons, and as low as 1 season, with now an addition of a 3-game contract for players who are trying out the team. Players who break their contract will face a suspension, depending on the length of the contract. All contracts will be kept via the site. If you trade away a player, their contract will stick with their new team. You can't sign players before the draft or past the draft up to a week or two past the start date of the season - this allows people to skip the draft, but they will have to miss the first couple weeks of the season if they do so, which could be costly. There will be no keeper rule, so new teams that have 5 players on their roster can sign contracts to all of them (if you dropped them because they weren't a keeper, you can sign them still to a contract). Returning teams may sign contracts to however may people they want to keep. There is still a roster limit, so keep in mind that if you sign your whole roster to a contract and then draft a complete list of people, you will have to get rid of some players before doing so. Once a player's contract ends, they will be entered into the following season's draft. ************************************* Both players MUST MESSAGE ME ABOUT THE CONTRACT LENGTH AND THAT THEY HAVE AGREED - otherwise it will not go through. ************************************* Players may not extend a contract unless it's their final season of the contract (e.g. extending a contract for 4 more seasons with 2 seasons left on their contract). If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ It ain't easy being Cheesey! {♥‿♥}
vikingsfan397
#149405170Saturday, November 08, 2014 9:00 PM GMT

2 questions what was wrong with keepers for this season why do you always listen to cheesey. he was the one who tried ruining your league a few seasons back with the rha "I swear, if something bad happens to my friends, I'll rip every tooth out of that shark and make it into the most beautiful necklace you've ever seen."
Bensbrother
#149405272Saturday, November 08, 2014 9:01 PM GMT

what was wrong with keepers for this season -- People wanted to be able to keep as many people as possible because they helped bring their team to the playoffs in the first place. It's not like people will just be able to sign 10 people before the draft. They can only offer contracts to people they already have at the moment. why do you always listen to cheesey. he was the one who tried ruining your league a few seasons back with the rha -- How do you know this was Cheesey's idea? It wasn't. This idea was mine, and many people wanted this to go through for this season. (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ It ain't easy being Cheesey! {♥‿♥}
AnxiousPants
#149405311Saturday, November 08, 2014 9:02 PM GMT

thx bens so no more keepers?
vikingsfan397
#149405328Saturday, November 08, 2014 9:02 PM GMT

cheesey claimed it was his, so thats where that one was from "I swear, if something bad happens to my friends, I'll rip every tooth out of that shark and make it into the most beautiful necklace you've ever seen."
fourseam
#149405353Saturday, November 08, 2014 9:03 PM GMT

x2 vik
Bensbrother
#149405362Saturday, November 08, 2014 9:03 PM GMT

Also, people who are drafted to a team will have to sign a contract within three days following the draft, otherwise they will be dropped into the free agent pool to be signed by another team. It's not automatic - you can't just draft them and say they are on your team for the rest of the season. This makes team owners think twice about who wants to join their team. I suggest talking to players before drafting them so you aren't wasting your draft picks. (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ It ain't easy being Cheesey! {♥‿♥}
Bensbrother
#149405459Saturday, November 08, 2014 9:05 PM GMT

It wasn't his idea. I proposed the idea to Death on Monday night. Death hated it, but others seemed to like it. 4:04 PM - ت fox ت: where did you say it was your idea? 4:04 PM - ichiro: i didnt i just said sounds good (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ It ain't easy being Cheesey! {♥‿♥}
vikingsfan397
#149405479Saturday, November 08, 2014 9:05 PM GMT

can you explain how it'll work for me with a qualy team with no true keepers from the past season "I swear, if something bad happens to my friends, I'll rip every tooth out of that shark and make it into the most beautiful necklace you've ever seen."
deathrange07
#149405514Saturday, November 08, 2014 9:06 PM GMT

i hated it at first but im ok w/ it now lol "Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set fire to the man and he's warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
vikingsfan397
#149405630Saturday, November 08, 2014 9:08 PM GMT

"looks like viks and apx are wrong as i just proposed a new idea to ben and he approved you offer contracts to players, if they agree to sign with your team, they skip the draft then officially sign after the draft so everyone on this roster has been offered 1 season contracts and accept them so they skip the draft" "i just proposed a new idea to ben and he approved" "I swear, if something bad happens to my friends, I'll rip every tooth out of that shark and make it into the most beautiful necklace you've ever seen."
Megatron87moss
#149405634Saturday, November 08, 2014 9:08 PM GMT

Do I keep My Qualification roster?
Bensbrother
#149405895Saturday, November 08, 2014 9:12 PM GMT

He didn't propose the idea - it was like midnight when I thought of the whole thing anyway. He didn't say anything about it until the next day. And, as I said earlier, qualification teams only have about 5 players right now - you can offer contracts to those people. If you don't have any, you'll just have to wait out the draft. (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ It ain't easy being Cheesey! {♥‿♥}
AnxiousPants
#149406009Saturday, November 08, 2014 9:13 PM GMT

im confused but like so can u offer a bunch of ppl before the draft so u can have any amount of players before the draft thats under the roster limit? sorry if confused u this world is confusing
Gh0stRecon49
#149406054Saturday, November 08, 2014 9:14 PM GMT

what is the point of contracts if a player accepts a 1$ or 10,000,000$ contract what the hell does it change for a him ?
AnxiousPants
#149406082Saturday, November 08, 2014 9:14 PM GMT

ya what does it change for a him?
vikingsfan397
#149406263Saturday, November 08, 2014 9:17 PM GMT

do co owners need contracts "I swear, if something bad happens to my friends, I'll rip every tooth out of that shark and make it into the most beautiful necklace you've ever seen."
Gh0stRecon49
#149406756Saturday, November 08, 2014 9:24 PM GMT

and if there's no money simulation bens EVERYONE will sign 1 season contracts nobody have any reasons to do 2+ seasons ur thing won't work
AnxiousPants
#149406842Saturday, November 08, 2014 9:25 PM GMT

gh0st ppl dont know if they will have a team again for next season so they offer 1 season
Bensbrother
#149407016Saturday, November 08, 2014 9:27 PM GMT

Yes, you will have 3 days after the draft to get your roster under the roster maximum if needed. As for people signing 1-season contracts only, that's their choice - so be it. (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ It ain't easy being Cheesey! {♥‿♥}
vikingsfan397
#149407080Saturday, November 08, 2014 9:28 PM GMT

do co owners need one "I swear, if something bad happens to my friends, I'll rip every tooth out of that shark and make it into the most beautiful necklace you've ever seen."
Bensbrother
#149407108Saturday, November 08, 2014 9:28 PM GMT

Yes (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ It ain't easy being Cheesey! {♥‿♥}
AnxiousPants
#149407113Saturday, November 08, 2014 9:28 PM GMT

bens if i sign to a team before draft why do i gotta wait like 2 weeks aint nobody got time for that
Bensbrother
#149407280Saturday, November 08, 2014 9:31 PM GMT

It's after the draft... If you choose the skip the draft, that's fine - but it's not really fair to other teams if they are going to participate in the draft, which should be determining how your team will go. As a consequence for that, you will miss the first 2 weeks of the season, in other words, the only people who can get signed for the first 2 weeks after the draft will be those who entered the draft and didn't get drafted. (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ It ain't easy being Cheesey! {♥‿♥}
Gh0stRecon49
#149407752Saturday, November 08, 2014 9:38 PM GMT

Why would you make players miss the first two weeks Bens you should note that if a team have ONLY signed players they're going to FFT for 2 weeks which is totally non-sense... Your idea awesome personally but there are things that needs to be fixed, like this

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right