of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

TheUnknownZodiac
#149455971Sunday, November 09, 2014 4:17 PM GMT

[Verse 1][Wonderflow] I guess we all know, Indie is a sl[]t She is a b[]tch that we all want to f[]ck, Oh, and she has a friend Randy, he is goddam rat, Getting on my nerves, i make em choke on my c[]ck, Ab[]se them behind doors, close them with a lock, If they don't obey me i'll mash their face in with a bat, Disobey again, i'll get a knife rip out your gut, They think they are legends, and a big deal, But we will shove em into bodybag, and close it with a seal, Indie stating she is his friend, but then she call him g[]y, he's done, In my opinion.. I WANNA SHOOT EM BOTH WITH A RAY GUN! Oh look at the sun, it will be good day, i have a feel, And i also want to kill, Haha, you stupid kids, messing with Wonder, gonna make them kneel, You know, this battle is for the strong, and not fainthearted, So i hope at the end you won't be departed, And Randy, you are the weakest rapper, You are picture of our page three, the subject is whackmc, Your brain hard drive couldn't even hold an MP3! Here B[]tches like you for your vocal, But you are at rock bottom, cause you rap only local, You shouldn't mess with me, my point is focal, And its to destroy you, And now you missed your chance, boy you blew, Oh joy, joy, joy, gonna kill you like i was Altar boy, And now its time for Black to school you, So sit back, watch the show and enjoy! [Chorus][Black Shady] Open your magazines to page fifty Five You have Wonderflow walking away with your wives And behind him is Black Shade stabbing Indiella In the eye with a Mutha[f] plastic Knife Its wonderflow magazine, Page thirteen Home of the f1ends, with ripped jeans Its the Wonderflow Magazine [Verse 2][Black Shady] Open your magazine to page twenty two I know whose that article about, its black who? Its black shady, randyMD army of fgts hate me Indiella baby, you aint seen nothing crazy I bodied you on my alive track and its been about 3 weeks and you still havent responded back Maybe you knew that you lost the battle it was a blow out, your the broncos im seattle You seem like a farm girl who stays home all day in the summer milking her cattle RandyMD your a snake, i am too but i have a RATTLE Im a cold hearted Cobra, Killing that annoying [b] Oprea and when i drop the bomb yall know the [s] is over. Exposure, randymd come out the closet already And Legacy's Legacy is nothing but a myth, its like a yeti We get on stage about to wild the [f] out and indiella palms are sweaty Her knees are weak, and arms are heavy now yall expect me to sum it up saying moms spaghetti well im not, i just did, oh well me and wonderflow running over everybody with our colorful Chevy So what do you think, do you fans think that indiella flow is wonderful? I dont, the only person who i'd let open a show Yall already know, me and him murderin these Hos then leaving; Indiella, RandyMD, LionHart the entire reloaded records staff in a hole I think i said enough, now here take it back devilishflip aka Wonderflow [Chorus][Wonderflow] Open your magazines to page fifty Five You have Wonderflow walking away with your wives And behind him is Black Shade stabbing Indiella In the eye with a Mutha[f] plastic Knife Its wonderflow magazine, Page thirteen Home of the f1ends, with ripped jeans Its the Wonderflow Magazine [Outro] Next statsion, coffin, b[]tches!
keyyon
#149456056Sunday, November 09, 2014 4:18 PM GMT

Bump
TheUnknownZodiac
#149456247Sunday, November 09, 2014 4:22 PM GMT

Bump [2]
llPreston9911ll
#149456402Sunday, November 09, 2014 4:24 PM GMT

I guess this is 1 part of atlantic records dssing reloaded and radix?
keyyon
#149456693Sunday, November 09, 2014 4:29 PM GMT

^ dont forget shady too cause wonder is in it now
llPreston9911ll
#149456889Sunday, November 09, 2014 4:32 PM GMT

Accept my ally request so shady and atlantic can body em
SatanBoy123
#149459170Sunday, November 09, 2014 5:07 PM GMT

Not bad 9/'10
Indiella
#149459365Sunday, November 09, 2014 5:10 PM GMT

COMMENTS ON THE LINES: ------------------------- "I guess we all know, Indie is a [s] She is a [b] that we all want to [f]," How am I a [s] if I've never even had a boyfriend and wear skinny jeans + hoodies daily...Lol, because that's logical. You just called me a [s] yet you said you want to [f] a "[s]"....what does that make you. "They think they are legends, and a big deal," They don't think they're legends, they know they're legends. They have proof they are legends. "Indie stating she is his friend, but then she call him g[]y, he's done," I NEVER called Randy [g]...I said he was [g] in the way as in he likes mainly males...Since when was being called [g] an insult if they really ARE [g]? "Haha, you stupid kids, messing with Wonder, gonna make them kneel," we're older than you............... "And Randy, you are the weakest rapper," funny because everyone agrees that you cannot rap. "Oh joy, joy, joy, gonna kill you like i was Altar boy," This ritz is tryna act like he knows Altar :(( "I bodied you on my alive track and its been about 3 weeks and you still havent responded back Maybe you knew that you lost the battle" I don't respond to disses because I don't stoop down that low. "You seem like a farm girl who stays home all day in the summer milking her cattle" I don't live in the south wtf "Randy you are a snake, I am too but I have a RATTLE Im a cold hearted Cobra, Killing that annoying [b] Oprea" cobra's don't have rattles. "Exposure, randymd come out the closet already" He already did...........a year ago...............
keyyon
#149459629Sunday, November 09, 2014 5:13 PM GMT

My cobra has a rattle Thats good randymd came out the closet.. *cough cough* ELTON JOHN HAHAHAHAA anyway indiella admit it you cant stoop down that low cause you know you cant top that. gg Bye.
TheUnknownZodiac
#149459735Sunday, November 09, 2014 5:15 PM GMT

I want to [f] a [s] what am i? Oh right, a male, "He mainly like males" Dosen't that make him [g]? "We are older then you" You don't know my age, i don't say my age online. "Everyone agrees you can't rap" Sure they do honey. I didn't say i know altar, i said i'll kill you like altar..get your facts straight -.-
llPreston9911ll
#149459962Sunday, November 09, 2014 5:18 PM GMT

"They think they are legends, and a big deal," " They don't think they're legends, they know they're legends. They have proof they are legends. " But they still suck? and keyyon is prob 10x better than you guys. He does know altar too. Actually I and keyyon was gonna do a song with altar. but hes too inactive. and guys are allowed to be slvts
Indiella
#149460179Sunday, November 09, 2014 5:21 PM GMT

> indiella admit it you cant stoop down that low cause you know you cant top that. gg Bye. I didn't reply because dissing is extremely immature, I know I could beat you. I don't need to prove it to anybody that I could because a lot of people know I can. > want to [f] a [s] what am i? Oh right, a male, It makes him a [s]. > I didn't say i know altar, i said i'll kill you like altar..get your facts straight ALTAR DIDN'T DISS NOBODY THO SO get your facts straight got dayum! You don't even know who Altar is so stay in your new-school ro-rap lane!
llPreston9911ll
#149460294Sunday, November 09, 2014 5:23 PM GMT

Altar and Ntk had beef you dumbsht.
GlowRyan
#149460808Sunday, November 09, 2014 5:30 PM GMT

js, Now Indiella means sense when she says New Ro-Rappers need to give old ro-rappers respect.. smh.
GlowRyan
#149460907Sunday, November 09, 2014 5:32 PM GMT

Because,i'ma be honest. Wonderflow came out of nowhere dissing two old ro-rappers who did nothing.
llPreston9911ll
#149460950Sunday, November 09, 2014 5:32 PM GMT

Im a old rorapper too but god damn... Black shady is the GOAT of rorap. Wonderblow I ment wonderflow *just joking* is new but he bodied randy. and so did i. If indi thinks dissing is immature why does she keep putting us on blast every chance she gets? why not let New Rorappers be? And if indi don't like that she can kiss my white naked ass again.
GlowRyan
#149461028Sunday, November 09, 2014 5:33 PM GMT

Chill prest... that's kinda racist
llPreston9911ll
#149461103Sunday, November 09, 2014 5:35 PM GMT

No its not. Calling myself white isn't racist. Calling someone black isn't racist. But NAACP = Now apes are called people :D that's racists So you too kiss my white naked ass.
keyyon
#149461117Sunday, November 09, 2014 5:35 PM GMT

Indiella i been in ro rap for a year now You havent You dont know my real lyrical abilites hell no one does, no one knows when im sending a troll verse or a serious verse. Cause its either mediorce or too damn good to call You said you know you could beat me. Well i dont know you if u could beat me, so prove it;
GlowRyan
#149461250Sunday, November 09, 2014 5:37 PM GMT

You have no ass why even compress?
Indiella
#149461563Sunday, November 09, 2014 5:43 PM GMT

> Wonderblow I ment wonderflow *just joking* is new but he bodied randy. and so did i. Who is lying to you... > Indiella i been in ro rap for a year now You havent Yes I have..I've been in ro-music since 2012 son.
Wobull
#149461610Sunday, November 09, 2014 5:43 PM GMT

Really, Galaxy?
GlowRyan
#149461799Sunday, November 09, 2014 5:46 PM GMT

W-Trap im borec i wanna argue ;)
llPreston9911ll
#149462711Sunday, November 09, 2014 6:01 PM GMT

key has been around longer indi. Stop making up lies. You sucked your first 2 years probably. Well you kinda do now but still.
Indiella
#149462966Sunday, November 09, 2014 6:05 PM GMT

> key has been around longer indi. Stop making up lies. You sucked your first 2 years probably. Well you kinda do now but still. Funny because Keyyon has been around longer than me yet still is just as bad as when he just started. Combat why were you riding my azz a week ago asking to collab and since I said no you're acting like a baby...This is why you people shouldn't rap.

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right