Coriandr
#150002125Tuesday, November 18, 2014 3:47 PM GMT

OOC Thanks, Boo. IC Oliver Queen/Green Arrow Oliver stood in his mansion, staring out the window of his room at the large vortex. "What is that?" He murmured to himself aloud. He quickly headed to the to the Watch Tower teleporters, but they seemed to be offline. Must've been the portal. He called up the rest of the Justice League on his comm. "What's happening? What's that big vortex in the sky?" He asked, hoping an answer from anyone. ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SammyMan09 - Add 1553 post. - All hail the Bananachair King!
Coriandr
#150002244Tuesday, November 18, 2014 3:51 PM GMT

OOC Oh, sorry, forgot to ask. Are we Mainstream, with the teleporters and crap? ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SammyMan09 - Add 1553 post. - All hail the Bananachair King!
PawzKat
#150002259Tuesday, November 18, 2014 3:51 PM GMT

Thanks Evil, but since all I do now is lurk that won't amount to much, lol. I'll just..watch the thread for joiners. xP ]
kattnisskid
#150005029Tuesday, November 18, 2014 5:31 PM GMT

Kate Bishop "Hey, you might just have been doing what guys do in thier spare time- no not like that, just playing Xbox live or something dumb." Hawk replied, running out of the back door, hand crouching as she almost ran into Susan. "Is it social acceptable to get a cab to the mansion while in costume?"
evilboo10
#150020882Tuesday, November 18, 2014 11:18 PM GMT

(Accepted, LordWez. Welcome back, old friend)
MissPikes
#150025807Wednesday, November 19, 2014 12:30 AM GMT

(Sorry I was gone so long, I got a cold) Iron Man Tony Stark walked into the SHEILD building, immediately finding Nick Fury. "What the HECK is that?" He motioned outside to the the giant hole in the sky. Korea Kori stepped outside, looking at the massive hole in the sky .
kseeking
#150026364Wednesday, November 19, 2014 12:39 AM GMT

(Sonic... Iron man would know what the portal is, hes the third smartest man in the world.)
LordWez
#150046337Wednesday, November 19, 2014 7:26 AM GMT

-Deathstroke- Deathstroke stared at the vortex, confused. Even for him, this was odd. Behind him, some muffled screams reached his ears and he turned round slowly. "Now now now, no need to struggle." Deathstroke says, laughing, "At least the last thing that you'll see is this glorious sight." As the man, who was a corrupt politician, stared in awe, Deathstroke slowly pulled a dagger against his neck. His eyes widened in shock and then he turned limp... Deathstroke walked to the window of the mans office, opening it. Of course, the door was trying to kicked down so going through there was a bad idea. Deathstroke leapt down into an alleyway, disappearing into the shadows... (I'll make Dex-Starr later.)
Coriandr
#150050369Wednesday, November 19, 2014 1:53 PM GMT

OOC Ksee, just because he's the smartest man in the world doesn't mean he automatically knows that the big gaping vortex in the sky is really a portal to another dimension. ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SammyMan09 - Add 1553 post. - All hail the Bananachair King!
PawzKat
#150054569Wednesday, November 19, 2014 4:45 PM GMT

Cori is right. It's kinda like looking at an unhatched white egg and knowing exactly what sort of breed will come from said object. ]
kseeking
#150054789Wednesday, November 19, 2014 4:53 PM GMT

No. Tony Stark would know a cosmic portal, hes seen them thousands of times, hes even created some. Plus if he had his armor on he would've already scanned it for readings of cosmic energy. Or his artificial intelligence would tell him through his ear piece.)
PawzKat
#150054934Wednesday, November 19, 2014 4:58 PM GMT

Which comic was that from? I think I missed the issue. ]
Coriandr
#150055372Wednesday, November 19, 2014 5:16 PM GMT

OOC Ksee, I took that into consideration. But, just because he knows it's a cosmic portal, doesn't mean he knows that it goes to a different dimension. It could go to Mars, for all he knows. Or, it could go to China. It's just, unpredictable. ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SammyMan09 - Add 1553 post. - All hail the Bananachair King!
kattnisskid
#150056265Wednesday, November 19, 2014 5:44 PM GMT

Kate Bishop As she scrambled over the garden fence with as much dignity while one could wearing lycra pants Hawk gave a small smile as the sound of the average New York street collided with her ears. Then the screaming began.
evilboo10
#150056423Wednesday, November 19, 2014 5:48 PM GMT

(Iron-Man, genius albeit, doesn't know everything. He is technology that would enable him to deduce that the portal may be emitting some form of cosmic energy, but it's going to take him longer than that to fully understand the portal's properties. Also, wait for it.... wait for it.... the dimensions will be melded together soon)
kseeking
#150056841Wednesday, November 19, 2014 6:01 PM GMT

(Well you said "What is that?!" If he knows what it is why would he ask that?)
evilboo10
#150058802Wednesday, November 19, 2014 7:07 PM GMT

(Because 'What the heck is that?" is a natural response that one would say. His scanners are picking up cosmic energy, but that doesn't stop him from initially being perplexed about why a portal just randomly appeared in the sky. Come on guys, let's just maneuver past this, eh? It ain't really that big of a deal)
evilboo10
#150059124Wednesday, November 19, 2014 7:16 PM GMT

(Here is an example: "Alright, Jarvis, Mark 44 seems perfectly operational, not that I'm going to waste time with all of those extra test that you kept forcing onto the screen," Tony said, a hint of amusement at his A.I's pessimism. Tony raised an eyebrow as another HUD came onto the mask. "Sir... the suit is picking up extreme waves of cosmic energy, radiating from the sky," Jarvis remarked. "It's probably our good ol friend Sur...fer...." Tony trailed off as his gaze turned towards the clouds. Directly above the center of the city, an oddly swirling vortex of energy had begun to appear, sending tiny little ripples across the atmosphere as it did. "Alright... what the heck is that?" Tony murmured, his eyes narrowing. "It appears to be some sort of portal, a concentration of cosmic energy. It'd be best to stray away from i--" Jarvis began, but Tony cut across him. "Right, fly away from the giant wormhole. We need to find a way to close it, before it tears the who--" Tony found himself flung against Stark Tower as the portal opened wider, creating a devastating wave of energy...) (There, a logical example of a post with Tony saying 'What the heck is that?! about the portal)
Porpoisely
#150075213Thursday, November 20, 2014 12:38 AM GMT

Spider-Woman "Hello? This is Taskmaster don't -KRSHRT- on my locati-KZRT- Ultron!" Hawkeye turned," Alright, by the looks of it, Taskmaster had encountered Ultron. We find him and Ultron, take down Ultron, and get to the mansion ASAP." I nodded," So, how are we gonn-" Wanda screamed and dropped on the floor," What the hell?!" I ran over and tried to stand her up," It's happening!" She screamed as she fell over again," Wanda! What's happening?!" She slowly attempted to get up," The Convergence... Contact Stark!" She yelled at Hawkeye as he ran over to the contacter," Jessica! Contact Taskmaster and tell him to get out!" I picked up the contact device," Taskmaster! Come in!" "He's gone... What's up?" "Wanda's going bonkers, speaking of a 'Convergence'..." "I'll be at the rendezvous in 20 minutes." I hung up," Meet at the rendezvous. Any luck contacting Stark, Clint?" He shhok his head," Nothing yet, but I'm trying." I turned to Wanda," You alright?" She stood up," Yeah, just a migraine."
Coriandr
#150101066Thursday, November 20, 2014 5:20 PM GMT

OOC Just, uh... Waiting for a response. No need to rush... Take you're time... No, but seriously, git oon. nao. ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SammyMan09 - Add 1553 post. - All hail the Bananachair King!
kseeking
#150118704Friday, November 21, 2014 12:16 AM GMT

(Evil when your ready to merge the worlds, just post it.)
Coriandr
#150151704Friday, November 21, 2014 6:32 PM GMT

OOC No one? Really? Wow... I'm so tempted to just post my new collab now. ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SammyMan09 - Add 1553 post. - Remove the forum merge!
PawzKat
#150154430Friday, November 21, 2014 8:05 PM GMT

You just have to home him time, Sammy. ]
kseeking
#150177687Saturday, November 22, 2014 2:48 AM GMT

[Both Dimensions] Suddenly everything around you starts to bend, the world moves up, down, to both sides, towards you, and away from you all at once. Suddenly color is everywhere, every color imaginable, then everything goes black, and then almost instantly everything snaps back. You walk outside wondering what is happening, and then you notice something, you are still in the same place, but everything looks different and yet strangely normal, as if a whole world has been added to the world your living in. (I got tired of waiting for evil.)
Coriandr
#150177994Saturday, November 22, 2014 2:53 AM GMT

Oliver Queen/Green Arrow Oliver emerged from the transfusion, feeling as if he were going to puke. He covered his hand with his mouth, and then took it away, "What the hell was that?", he asked. ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SammyMan09 - Add 1553 post. - Remove the forum merge!