of     1   

M4o_0
#149652698Wednesday, November 12, 2014 9:20 PM GMT

This is Beastlywin123 with some more more predictions for the FFL. The ffl is currently heading into the first week of playoffs, with 8 teams hoping to come out with a Fantasy Bowl victory. There are many teams that are so far looking fairly good coming into the first playoff week, but only 4 of them will make it to the next round. Predictions: First game Hawks @ Cougars 5:00 PM EST 11/15/14 The 3-4 Hawks take on the undefeated Cougars on the first playoff game. Last week this same match-up took place and the Hawks stood in there... that is, for one half. The Cougars took the game last week and won it by a good margin near the end, and the Hawks ended up forfeiting. Honestly, for this game I don't see anything going too differently. The Hawks in my opinion have no maturity and little to no experience. I see the Hawks maybe coming off to a good start, only to go berserk after the first questionable call is made. I expect the word "biased" to be used at LEAST 10-1,000 times by the Hawks, and I see a lot of the Hawks possibly rage quitting the league and posting insanely hateful and rude comments on the wall, mostly nearing the fact that the referees rigged the game. Prediction: 35-14 or something like that, after the Hawks FF near or around halftime. Second game Pirates @ Angels 7:00 PM EST 11/15/14 The 5-2 Angels versus the 3-4 Pirates. The Pirates have looked surprisingly good in all of their scrimmages, and DcForRap has transformed the Pirates to say the least. They have a lot of incredibly active players and seem to be practicing every night. However, the Angels (Not being biased) have looked towards improving their defense, as they have traded around for several new OFL players, most on the Raptors. The Angels offense has been inconsistent, however, as the lack of a real experience QB has harmed them. Lordjallace's inactivity has caused their Head Coach, me, to start learning how to QB since Week 2 of the season. So far I've been 3-2 when QB'ing in games, while Jallace has gone 2-0. Prediction: If Angels offense can pick up, then.... Anyways, I say this is a close one. At least 21 points scored by both teams. Third game Sharks @ BlackKnights 3:00 PM EST 11/16/14 The 2-5 Sharks versus the 6-1 BlackNights. The Sharks just barely made playoffs, but even so, they have turned into a different team within 2 weeks. Sharks HC Zanrocks can only be decided as probably the perfect candidate for the job, as Sharks roster has become active and reasonably talented. Within a week the Sharks have gone from an ordinary team to a team that might make the BlackNights worry a little. However, Fresh and his team still has a stacked roster and a stacked record. With their only loss to the undefeated Cougars, they have looked almost unbeatable the entire season. I expect BBK to start off slowly, with maybe McpattyIII or Healable (whoever Fresh starts) throwing an INT or maybe two, but I see the Sharks defense getting torn down later in the game. High scoring game, nonetheless. Prediction: BBK taking this one 42-34 Fourth and final game of the week, Warriors @ Falcons 5:00 PM EST 11/16/14 The 4-3 Warriors against the 4-3 Angels. I really do not know much about these teams, but I do know the Falcons have done really well in the second half of their season. Both teams have undergone some Head Coaching problems, the Falcons early on and the Warriors more recently, but they both seem to be under control now. As I said, I don't know much about either team so I'm just going to stop here. Prediction: I expect a close game. 35-32 Falcons Good luck to every team this week, and don't be too upset if these predictions are incredibly inaccurate. Anyways, good luck and remember to just have fun.
M4o_0
#149652871Wednesday, November 12, 2014 9:23 PM GMT

Misspelled BlackKnights... that's what you get posting this big of a post in 20 minutes right after school...
WarEagIe
#149653191Wednesday, November 12, 2014 9:28 PM GMT

#Cougars4FB

of     1