of     1   

Aelerity
#149674982Thursday, November 13, 2014 3:09 AM GMT

So this game/conversation is where you talk about interesting dream storys or dream plots or some thing one of mine is They've been talking about this field trip for quite a while. Setting: Grassy plains, buildings in the background, few trees Teacher “ As you can see this tree is very interes- Small black ball that has the outer shape of an explosion appears, Kid “Hey what is that?!?” Teacher “ I- I dont know just run away!” NEXT DAY Setting: Im in bed, normal room brother on the other side of the room. *LOUD STRANGE NOISE OCCURS* I walked out of bed, at night. Out of the house, on to a red carpet with people having cameras doing the exact same gestures at the exact same moment. At the end of the red carpet was a small white space ship. That looked sorta like a diamond with a shorter bottom. I walked in the space ship, as it felt like I was forced to. The space ship then flew over lots of destruction due to larger spaceships with experimental weapons. SETTING: Dust everywhere lots of broken buildings, blood and dead bodies everywhere. As I looked down I was thinking about my brother and my mom and all the destruction that was happening. And I was also thinking of what I would see if I were them. Going down to go to another house I noticed that they did the whole “red carpet” thing to all the people picked to go in this kind of spaceship. The person that came out looked sorta like my age he had brown hair blue eyes and smallish mouth. He looked happy to see a red carpet until he noticed what was happening in the background. After he went in the spaceship he looked at me then he moved to the other side of the spaceship to look out the other window. After that we went back up to see more destruction then we went back down to get another person and as usual, the red carpet treatment. Although this time it was a girl with green eyes blonde hair and a normal sized mouth. She looked like my brothers age and she sat in the middle between that other kid and me. We then went back up again. Though this time we went up high I mean like to space to go to a large spaceship...THIS IS WHERE IT ENDS (I woke up at this part)
MooManChicken
#149682038Thursday, November 13, 2014 5:57 AM GMT

He then sees a bunch of furry cats and pets them, they are so furry they make him fly. He fly's to rainbow bacon land and equips the bacon sword of justice!
Aelerity
#149862128Sunday, November 16, 2014 7:12 AM GMT

...Nice imagination.

of     1