of     1   

jackmanyaFANS
#150154096Friday, November 21, 2014 7:55 PM GMT

Verse1:(Swez) I'm running with one of the best movements right now You should know by now it's The Digitals Running this whack ro rap industry with some lyrical miracles I'm pourin up some lean Respect to my Digital guys they know where I've been In this underground scene Murdering you lame rappers? I'm very keen My boy Rez been waiting a few days to get albums done Trust me when these are out of the oven,it'll be freshly and healthy like a bun Verse2:(Rez) You guys better know it's going to be freshly and healthy Don't like it any day in the week your life may get deadly Please listen to our bars and melodies carefully Got my boy Spaz writing bars all the way in Canada It's a digital movement, America To Canada We on the roads never burning bridges,we are trying to find better paves We whipping hits on the haters like they were slaves It's a hidden mysteries like hidden caves We keep them murder rates moving like crazy raves Chorus X2:(Vaz/Rez/Kaz) We are the best [Vaz] We keeping going we don't care about the rest [Rez] Everyday we keep writing no need to pest [Kaz] I staying focusing [Vaz] Everyday we got something to learn [Rez] You rappers getting bodybagged ,that's not really our concern [Rez] Rapping is our habit [Vaz] I have that freshest flow and you can't even have it [Rez] Trust me we are the crew to enevy,leave conrods on your hair like kinky Verse3(Kaz) I am part of the trillest crew around I don't care if I'm not signed I stay underground Hearing crap rappers they're sounding of bound They hating us because of this digital vision we found They love the beats and they love the sound I trap with an iPhone There is nothing wrong with that I'm sending shots from a formidable choppa you're flinching the shots like a cat I'm still sitting here on top of this industry with my team The Digitals,when we're all dead they all know where we sat Verse4(Rez) We having been out of the game but we've never slept We're making tunes until our names go right and left I'm talking with my boy K Balla.It is serious discussing We making big hits but we still hustling Anybody sending shots for us can finding us in the kitchen cleaning and cooking in the bando like housewives Come with your crew we'll be killing lives We might leave blood on your face and papercuts like you've been cut by a bunch of knives Saying that I quit? Who told you that ? it's a big bunch of lies If I looked into your eyes I'd see red lines That's time to breaking spines So quit Make your bed and lay your head Enough Said Verse5:(Vaz) I'm riding in my city Full of hate what a pity Rollin with a 50 50 Bandz All Ready To Spend Got some tropical fruits ready to blend Then buy some Hennesy and Sprite then mix it Talking about money with the broz cause rapping to us depends on the profit Stop acting cool just stop it Extra Part (KAZ) We trying We only talk about bands that fresh boys be spending We Are The Digitals We Stick To The Mending We are proper circle of improvement Chorus X2:(Vaz/Rez/Kaz) We are the best [Vaz] We keeping going we don't care about the rest [Rez] Everyday we keep writing no need to pest [Kaz] I staying focusing [Vaz] Everyday we got something to learn [Rez] You rappers getting bodybagged ,that's not really our concern [Rez] Rapping is our habit [Vaz] I have that freshest flow and you can't even have it [Rez] Trust me we are the crew to enevy,leave conrods on your hair like kinky ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- End We dropped a song we currently made which will be on the album titled "Circle Of Improvement" . We did not manage to put Spaz on this one,we hope to in future. Comment&Share Genre:Rap/Trap Labels: YMCMB Records All Out Records DigitalMovement
jackmanyaFANS
#150154572Friday, November 21, 2014 8:08 PM GMT

Comment&Share Give a clear statement about this song
bloxxer8888
#150154673Friday, November 21, 2014 8:11 PM GMT

Decent rhymes, smooth flow, overall 8.5/10
LilLoCfrmToronto
#150156684Friday, November 21, 2014 9:00 PM GMT

Bruh you guys did good Vas's part was my fav (sorry Rez Swez and Kaz not saying you wernt good just saying i like Vas's part) Also i am more a drill type rapper xD
jackmanyaFANS
#150158226Friday, November 21, 2014 9:25 PM GMT

I helped Vaz write some of it please be in the next one,Thanks for the feedback !
jackmanyaFANS
#150158687Friday, November 21, 2014 9:33 PM GMT

Comment&Share
jackmanyaFANS
#150162841Friday, November 21, 2014 10:42 PM GMT

I know some beats we can use soon!
wildwolfkilla
#150169721Saturday, November 22, 2014 12:39 AM GMT

Y'all sound like you is copying Eminem and Royce from Fast Lane since you insert more than one verse before the hook. But overall 7/10 Work on your vocabulary and flow. Some elementary raps I saw from y'all. And some advice: DON'T say anything about whack rappers until that's cleared up. After all, there are superiors around here.
Wobull
#150169854Saturday, November 22, 2014 12:41 AM GMT

superiors like me.
wildwolfkilla
#150170282Saturday, November 22, 2014 12:48 AM GMT

Am I any superior? I never knew.
jackmanyaFANS
#150266774Sunday, November 23, 2014 2:53 PM GMT

Share&Comment
jackmanyaFANS
#150274942Sunday, November 23, 2014 5:43 PM GMT

Performing This Song Soon!