of     1   

Coriandr
#150174320Saturday, November 22, 2014 1:49 AM GMT

Introduction Welcome to the DC Universe Twist roleplay. This is essentially a different universe in the DC... Multiverse(Quantumverse?)... Hmm. So, yeah. Read on. The *ENTIRE* post. Table of Contents •Introduction •ToC •Plot •Rules •Character Sheet •Other •Credits & Administration/Moderation Plot The multiverse. An interesting concept, indeed... Hundreds of different types, thousands of different ways, and an infinite amount of differentiating possibilities. Some call it "quantum theory", but it is a theory no longer. As we speak, I am gazing into an alternate reality, of the one I myself am in. All of the same people. But everyone, different. It is quite interesting. It *would* be quite interesting... Imagine, to discover yourself, as a different person. It would be as if talking to a stranger, yet seeing yourself in a mirror. Now, it is time to take a peek at what is, could have been, and could be to come. Rules •Refrain from godmodding, power-playing, or meta-gaming. While we understand this is a roleplay where mundane beings hold superpowers, this doesn't give you the right to control the character of another unless requested first. Likewise, no insta-killing, even if it is directed at NPCs, as it falls under godmodding. •No romance, cursing, etc. •If you must critisize, use constructive criticism. •Please, respect the younger audience and keep cursing to a minimum. •Go search up different breeds of fish on google. Now put one in the 'other' section of the character sheet to show you've at least gotten this far in the rules. •Exception to Rule 2 - Old romances. You may act as if you did, but no further. •If rule 6 is used, you must have permission from all parties. •Please try to write up 2-3 sentences per post. In doing so, you help further along the dialoge, as it can be a bit tricky to reply to one-liners. Also, no one wants to come back from an abscene only to discover there's ten posts of effortless one-liners. •Respect all users participating in this roleplay. Please do not start ooc[out of character] brawls, and do not mock someone for being different than yourself. I mean, jeez, everyone has a opinion, and it's not uncommon to find one that differs from your own. Character Sheet ¹Character: Name: ²Alias(Optional): Gender: Age(Approx.): Species: ³Appearance: Height(Approx.)(Optional): Weight(Approx.)(Optional): ⁴Biography: Other: Other ⁵In conversation, one may post, then another poster butt over them. The first poster may choose whether he continues speaking, or stopped. If continued, the second poster may choose to have stopped and let him speak, or spoke over. Notes ¹ What character are you spinning-off from? ² Super-hero/villain Name ³ Images are allowed, but we advise you to use that beautiful brain of yours. ⁴Backstory. And make it at least a bit different from the character you're playing. ⁵Example: Guy 1: "Well, just because you get to talk, doesn't mean you get to cut in!" Guy 1 yelled. Guy 2: Guy 2 looked aggrivated, and cut in, "Yeah it does!" He exclaimed, cutting in at "doesn't mean" Guy 1: He stopped in mid-sentace, allowing him to speak. "Well, it's still rude!'' Guy 2: Guy 2 cut in, ''Well, I'm still allowed!'' He cut at ''it's'' Guy 1: Guy 1 continued, without stopping, and adding, ''SHAT UP!!'' Guy 2: Guy 2 stopped speaking, due to Guy 1 cutting in. Get it? Too bad, you'll live with it. Credits & Administration/Moderation Coriandr -Overlord of EVERYTHING!!! -Created most of the thread. Pawz -Administrator & Moderator -Can accept character sheets, and extinguish arguments. Whether by forcing a stop, or finding one argument better than the other. Can be overruled by Coriandr. -Made the plot more dramatic, added two rules, and edited two. Also edited notes. Tim -Administrator & Moderator -Can accept character sheets, and extinguish aruments. Whether by forcing a stop, or finding one argument better than the other. Can be overruled by Coriandr or Pawz. -Did nothing, because he was a lazy bum that thought school was more important. Pft. Romuluz -Administrator -Can accept character sheets. Can be overruled by Coriandr, Pawz, or a vote from other administrators. -Had no addition to this, or knowledge whatsoever. But, whatever, I like'em. WiFiKing42 -Administrator -Can accept character sheets. Can be overruled by Coriandr, Pawz, or a vote from other administrators. -Had no addition to this, or knowledge whatsoever. But, I've had experience with him, I like'em, and he got smarticles. So, yeah.
rockmax2112alt
#150174653Saturday, November 22, 2014 1:55 AM GMT

Um maybe might join
Coriandr
#150174747Saturday, November 22, 2014 1:57 AM GMT

"maybe might" Well, is it maybe, or might? ... Mighte? Mighty? BEHOLD THE MIGHTY POWAR OF UM!!! ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SammyMan09 - Add 1553 post. - Remove the forum merge!
Coriandr
#150197133Saturday, November 22, 2014 2:11 PM GMT

Sorry, are people just not joining because I didn't specify what this was? ... Wow, I'm an idiot. Anyways, it's basically just a little DC Universe, inside the whole Quantum-Multiverse thing, where everything is kind of the same, but different. So, Oliver Queen could be a girl, Batman could be a mutant-bat-thingy(I guess that's Man-Bat...), Catwoman could be a freakin' old cat lady, for all I care. Just... Mix it up. Though, I guess I sort of gave some of that away in the plot... Still, wasn't that clear. Derp. ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SammyMan09 - Add 1553 post. - Remove the forum merge!
timpookie
#150197273Saturday, November 22, 2014 2:15 PM GMT

(I actually want to get into a good college when I'm 18 and my parents will let me, so yeah, I think school's important.) (To put "when I'm 18" in perspective, I turn 15 in January.)
Coriandr
#150197309Saturday, November 22, 2014 2:16 PM GMT

kboi. Nao stawp lazy-bumin' me and join. o3o ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SammyMan09 - Add 1553 post. - Remove the forum merge!
timpookie
#150197419Saturday, November 22, 2014 2:19 PM GMT

(M8, it's 10:17 at night. I'll join in the morning, I'm only up because my brain won't shut off and I need to cool it down with some brain-intensive activity, such as chess.) (Also, I have an idea for a Hank Henshaw/Bruce Wayne mashup, but I need to make sure that nobody else is doing batman first.)
Coriandr
#150197540Saturday, November 22, 2014 2:22 PM GMT

Oh, yeah! I forgot you were living in a different timezone. Where are you, anyways? It's like, 9:22 A.M. here. ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SammyMan09 - Add 1553 post. - Remove the forum merge!
timpookie
#150197672Saturday, November 22, 2014 2:26 PM GMT

(A communist country that censors half the internet and canes people for petty theft.)
Coriandr
#150229712Saturday, November 22, 2014 11:20 PM GMT

Bump. ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SammyMan09 - Add 1553 post. - Remove the forum merge!
PawzKat
#150230470Saturday, November 22, 2014 11:33 PM GMT

Lol.
EarthBoundv4
#150230917Saturday, November 22, 2014 11:40 PM GMT

(I might join...) I am the lord of death, bow down to me peasants. P.S. This is my theme music https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxopViU98Xo
coolboysvery
#150234217Sunday, November 23, 2014 12:35 AM GMT

((Slow clap)) "Justice will be swift! Justice will be painful! It will be DELICIOUS!" - Ruby Rose

of     1