of     1   

Spxrts216
#150224661Saturday, November 22, 2014 9:54 PM GMT

Welcome, To the Orlando Magic. NOTE: I though I'd make this Thread because I wanted let everyone know how I feel about them, and their role as an Orlando Magic. NOTE: PM me your Social Media handle and number. Team Rules: -Show up to Games/Meetings/Practices. -Do not trash talk teammates. -Respect your coaches, they will respect you, and "Have your back". -Do not cause a frenzy with other players or teams, ignore them, your job here in Orlando is to PLAY basketball, not to trash others. -Do not be inactive, or you will be on that Reserves list. {People who do not follow, will have consequences for their actions} {PM me if you will be inactive: -When you Leave-When you return-} -Have fun, Play Basketball. Orlando Motto: T: Together E: Everyone A: Achieves M: More Current Orlando Roster: NOTE: Roster Lineups can be subjected to change. Changes in Roster: -Not being in practice -Not coming to games *Slots will be filled in for players that do not show up to games* -Not coming to Team Meetings -Not Following Team Rules Legend: ("=" Injured) ("-" No picture yet) ("*" Starter if 5v5) ("[]" 6-10th man) ("$" Role Players) ("+" Reserves) ("!" S1 All-Star) (";" Recently signed) Coaches: SportsBoyNick(Head Coach)= ! @Nick.Bryant #6 [Dylan318 (Assistant-Coach)] ! @Dylan.Bryant #7 Team Starters: PG: ChrisSmooveXl * SG: ThomasSmooveXI * SF: LEGACYxSPEEGY ! - * PF: KingDnicVII* C: LegendaryQuickScope ! * Team Bench: 6th: [pineapplelover3523] 7th: [selectivekid123] 8th: [ices74] 9th: [KingJamesDa3rd] 10th: [GuestIVV] 11th: ihateitunes $ 12th: jadislion10 $ Res: TrueStrapsIX Res: UnitedHD + New signings since last Update: -TrueStrapsIX -jadislion10 Releases since last Update: -autoprime -DrOptimistic One last note: I said this already, I'm going to say it again, these are not "Official" rosters, they can be subjected to change.
jadislion10
#150231263Saturday, November 22, 2014 11:46 PM GMT

Cool, a very accurate way to see where i stand :D Gotta move up from the 12 man, my goal is the 6-7th man or even a STARTER Gotta work hard for it doe
TrueStrapsIX
#150232376Sunday, November 23, 2014 12:03 AM GMT

True

of     1