of     37   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

Zone260
#15049132Monday, October 05, 2009 11:27 PM GMT

Everyone got off the island, but John. That was a year ago, and a lot has changed. The Government has revealed the existance of Halfs, and after a month of strugging to comprehend it, some idiot posed the idea of then being pets. Like most idiots now days, this idea was widely accepted. Now the Halfs are forced into a deep oppression by the public eye, and kept not only as pets, but also as slaves and servants. Jordan set up a small community for them, consisting of a few Halfs that were lucky enough to be "adopted" by him. He protects them from the Hunters, but makes sure they don't do stupid things. Halfs are now hunted as sport as well, and are regarded to be mindless animals posing to be humans. This is madness, and there is only one way to stop it. Prove to the world you are human, no matter what the cost, end the opression. -Prolouge by HeroMaster _________________________________________________________________________ Half's Info: During day: Have animal ears and tail. If a Bird: Wings on back. During new moon: The same as during the day. During any moon: Animal fur/feathers, Animal ears, Animal tail/wings During full moon: 100% animal. No human features. Bites are common way of becoming a half. Scratches are rare. Just cause you were bitten/Sctratched by a half means you dont necessarly become that certain half. _________________________________________________________________________ Rules: No Swearing. No Romance. No Uber. No Overpowering. No Spam No Killing other players. Only if they dont mind No Infecting other players. Only if they dont mind. _________________________________________________________________________ These people are moderators of the RP when im gone. HeroMaster fourleafwinner XenonR17 Grolala (If she returns) _________________________________________________________________________ Sheets: Human: Name: Age: Gender: Apperance: Hair colour: Eye colour: Hunter or Protector: Personallity: Bio: Half: Animal Type: Name: Age: Gender: Apperance: Hair colour: Eye colour: Hiding?: How did you become a half?: Personallity: Bio: _________________________________________________________________________ Mine: Animal Type: Raccoon Name:Lucas Age:18 Gender:M Apperance:Blue/Black Horizontal Striped Hoodie, Black Jeans, Black Skate shoes Eye colour:Blue Hair colour:Black with Blue bangs. Hiding?:Yes How did you become a half?: Transformed by Ashton, Unwilling. Personallity: Quiet, Shy. Bio: Has been hiding the fact he's been a half for 1 year. Animal Type: Tiger Name: Ashton Age:25 Gender:M Apperance:Black Hoodie, Long Black shorts, Black Skate shoes. Hair colour:Brown Eye colour:Brown Hiding?:Yes How did you become a half?: Bitten by a weird squirrel. Personallity: Easily angerd, Not very social. Bio: He keeps to himself and holds a grudge against the goverment. Making him even more mad. _________________________________________________________________________
paintballman5566
#15049384Monday, October 05, 2009 11:30 PM GMT

Name: Mort Age: 27 Gender: M Apperance: Black hoodie, grey pants. Hair colour: Black Eye colour: Green Hunter or Protector: Neutral. Personallity: Mysterious, unknown, shady. Bio: NONE :P
HeroMaster
#15049561Monday, October 05, 2009 11:33 PM GMT

Paintball fails
paintballman5566
#15049586Monday, October 05, 2009 11:33 PM GMT

no u failz.
HeroMaster
#15049613Monday, October 05, 2009 11:34 PM GMT

I'm a moderator on this RP fewl. Your charsheet lacks description
paintballman5566
#15049808Monday, October 05, 2009 11:36 PM GMT

Fine! meh go to different rp! if we meet again, i kill yoo!
XenonR17
#15050090Monday, October 05, 2009 11:40 PM GMT

Animal Type:Timberwolf Name: Xenku Age: 22 Gender: M Apperance: Checkered shoes and belt. Black T-shirt and black pants,Black trenchcoat, has hood on Hair colour: Dirty Blonde Eye colour: Blue Hiding?:Nope, on the run. Killing every goverment agent that gets in my way.(Xenku is now hardcore!) How did you become a half?:bitten by one, 1 year ago Personallity: Quiet, sneaky,wants revenge for enslaving his fellow halfs Bio: Xenku was an artist. As i said, WAS. He is now, on the run from the US. He was last heard from 3 months ago, liberating a slave camp (XENKU IS THE BOMB!) ---Louis--- Animal Type:Artic wolf Name: Louis Age: 16 Gender:M Apperance:Blue worn out jeans, A dark red t-shirt Hair colour: Brown Eye colour: green Hiding?: Nope, enslaved How did you become a half?:Was bitten by one, two years ago Personallity:Burst outs alot, vengeful, revolting Bio: Not much is known about Louis. All they know is that he is at a place called"Sera's Slave camp. You want a half? we got 'em!)
HeroMaster
#15050255Monday, October 05, 2009 11:43 PM GMT

Human's Sheet Name: Jordan Tanner, nickanemd 'Mr. Kris' Age: 59 Hair colour: White Eye colour: Blueish, but fading Apperance: Usually found his his surgical uniform. Otherwise a white shirt and black pants. Hunter or Protecter: Protecter, owns a lage manor where all Halfs are welcome. Bio: Devastated after his son's disapearence, he has been looking for him ever since. He is an expert medical surgeon, and lived happily with his wife. Until his son turned up at his doorstep holding a mangled Half, who he repaired, but was also forced to hold John and Lucas captive in one of their reseach facilities, he made a way for them to escape and was punished for it. He was able to escape his Boss's clutches by hitching a ride on a Cargo boat headed for South America. He got a surprise went his son jumped out of an airplane carrying Gigi. Saddening by his son's death, he does what he can to help the Halfs live through this touch world. Half: Animal Type: Jagaur Name: Jon Tanner Age: 38 Gender: M Apperance: A mysterious accident on the island forced him to remain as a jagaur, but also able to speak in english. Hair colour: Black (Black as a human as well)) Eye colour: Greenish blue Hiding?: Yes, even from his daughter, Gigi How did you become a half?: Made JAck ite him so he could save everyone on the island. Personallity: Slightly annoyed that he has to stay as a jagaur, he seeks a way to get back to his daughter. Otherwise caring and thoughtful, ready to lep into action. Bio:
HeroMaster
#15050384Monday, October 05, 2009 11:44 PM GMT

Woops, forgot something Bio: After shoving both himself and Imael off the cliff, he fell into the river and washed downstream. Imael's blood seemingly mixed with his. Forcing him to stay in full jagaur form. Though he can also speak in full English. Searches for his father and daughter, while dodging the Hunters.
XenonR17
#15050433Monday, October 05, 2009 11:45 PM GMT

Only a little farther. "Get to the zone!" A Hawk half named Rawker screeched in his radio. Xenku slipped it from his trenchcoat pocked. "Almost there. Is Seseese there?" Xenku asked. "Yes, now hurry up!"Rawker said. Xenku sprinted. Good thing he did hurdles. He leaped over a road block, leaving the police behind. He ran up a contrusction ramp and leaped onto the top of their black van. The back doors swished open and Xenku hopped in, closing the doors behind him."It was a trap, the led me to a fake camp, where I was tricked."Xenku said, dissapointed.
HeroMaster
#15050525Monday, October 05, 2009 11:46 PM GMT

((Xenon, this is a year after that...))
HeroMaster
#15050582Monday, October 05, 2009 11:47 PM GMT

((Wait, sorry, nvm))
XenonR17
#15050583Monday, October 05, 2009 11:47 PM GMT

(i know, Rawker and Seseese came, forgot about saying that...)
HeroMaster
#15050758Monday, October 05, 2009 11:50 PM GMT

((Jordan would be living in his manor, yaes)) "BEEP. BEEP. BEEP." Something rang in Jordan's ear. His alarmclock, morning already. He reached over and slammed his hand into the button, shutting the annoying device up.
XenonR17
#15051004Monday, October 05, 2009 11:53 PM GMT

(Louis isn't going to come in for a little bit) Xenku was angry. He's been searching for Louis since the goverment decided to crackdown on them. Xenku only knew where Rawker and Seseese were. About the others...he really had no clue."Xenku, slave farm coming up. Wanna jump em or solve this like men?" Seseese said."Aren't they the same?" Xenku mused."Yea, guess so!" Seseese said, letting out a laugh. Time to get serious. Xenku jumped out of the back doors, Seseese jumped out the shotgun door."I'll scout," Seseese said. the macaw-half swooped off into the air, flying high. Xenku walked closer to a little house, where the masters lived.
fourleafwinner
#15051108Monday, October 05, 2009 11:54 PM GMT

Half: Animal Type: Bat Name: Jack ? Age: 18 Gender: M Apperance: Wears a black leather jacket, White shirt, Black jeans. Hair colour: Brown ((Brown as human)) Eye colour: Dark blue Hiding?: No, of course not. How did you become a half?: Bitten by John's "Daughter" While she was in an enraged state. Personallity: Somewhat Bipolar. (Mood disorder) Usually heartless, and headstrong. Bio: Sent on an a mission to capture, since then gone on a crazy adventure with the group, whether he wanted too or not.. Family died when he was young. Somewhat of a mercenary.
HeroMaster
#15051119Monday, October 05, 2009 11:55 PM GMT

((LOL: Wanna jump em or solve this like men?" Seseese said."Aren't they the same?" Xenku mused)) "Arg," Jordan groaned, drying off from his shower he had taken. He had some sort of stomach bug, it didn't feel very good
Grolala
Top 50 Poster
#15051121Monday, October 05, 2009 11:55 PM GMT

Animal Type: Cat Name: Gigi Age: 17(Year afterwards...:P) Gender: Female Apperance: Short brown hair,Green eyes,Brown cat ears and tail,Green shirt and pants,Black shoes Hair colour: Brown Eye colour: Green Hiding?: No How did you become a half?: Born Personallity: Nice,Caring,Careful,Helpful Bio:Is annoyed about people abusing the halfs.Doesnt talk ever sinc jon died.Call her kitty and...Well you know.Bad things :P
fourleafwinner
#15051187Monday, October 05, 2009 11:56 PM GMT

((Yay your back!!))
HeroMaster
#15051299Monday, October 05, 2009 11:57 PM GMT

Jordan walked through the house in his new lab coat. He walked over to Gigi's room and knocked on it. "Time to wake up!" He called in
Grolala
Top 50 Poster
#15051525Tuesday, October 06, 2009 12:00 AM GMT

I rolled around.I didnt want to get up.I got up anyway and made my bed.I opened the door.I was in my pink gown (:3)
XenonR17
#15051593Tuesday, October 06, 2009 12:01 AM GMT

Xenku got closer. He saw a man in his 40's sitting on a rocking chair." The half's for 100 dollars" Xenku said, placing a bet. "That ain't going to do, sonny. Mine are quality."The man said."Tell me how you train them." Xenku said."Some farmwork. Some whippin' does them good too!" the man laughed after that statement." My bet, 120" Xenku said."No that ain't going to-What's Tha!?"A gunshot was heard. Xenku fired his revolver at point blank and hit the man right between the eyes. He slipped it back into his pocket, and searched the man. He found a wallet, and Xenku slipped it into his pants pocket. Xenku found the front door locked. Xenku took a deep breath, and kicked the wooden door down.
HeroMaster
#15051598Tuesday, October 06, 2009 12:02 AM GMT

"Time for another 'great' day" Jordan said sleepily, walking over to the kitchten
fourleafwinner
#15051751Tuesday, October 06, 2009 12:04 AM GMT

Jack walked down a sidewalk, sighing as he turned the corner. "Happy birthday.." He looked up at the sun, then at the manor across the street. "..." He walked over, Ignoring the cars that almost collided with him. He knocked on the door, staring at the handle.
HeroMaster
#15051853Tuesday, October 06, 2009 12:05 AM GMT

((Erm, what house are you at?))

of     37   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right