of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

Dxpey
#150544779Thursday, November 27, 2014 8:17 PM GMT

(Chorus)[Dxpey/Dopey] When ever you feel like letting go And you've got your back against the wall Hold on Hold on Because you're undefeatable (Verse)[Dxpey/Dopey] It's time for some real competition Now just shut the (F) up and listen Aetion is weak throwing shots and girls and always (B)ing Nobody is perfect and everyone makes mistakes Expect people to fall down and break But you're lying to everyone because you're fake (A) can't tell the truth I'm like a bomb and you lite the fuse You can't say nothing because you're whacked Find my name written as the King of Rap its on a golden plaque But somebody was digging through and found you're album in the trash Aetion you're not a real man you attack girls Grow up and let Indiella knows that she owns this world But we all know you're going to keep being weak You can't accept real critique But you're at the bottom like feet I'm something hot like if they made a new movie Cheech And Chong Go To The Beach But I live in the mountains see And you don't amount to me You drink out the water fountain because it's free I'm drinking Fiji But you're in second so I'll call you Luigi Aetion is easy and simple to break like a chicken wing He can't handle me because I go to hard So he demotes me in Radix because he knows I'm a real star He covers the truth up with lies to hide and sound better When he knows I'm the realest MC and he's just Mr.Rodgers in his sweater Grow up young man and learn to respect her Lets check the last time you wrote a hot song wait never Go ahead and continue to steal lyrics We all already know that I'm a monster and you fear it You have a gun and its fully loaded But you also have bars that are stolen Turns out that with your gun you can't aim I don't need a weapon because I can end you with my brain We could go all day but you've already been murdered Also next time I see you at Mc.Donalds I only want ketchup on my burger (Chorus)[Dxpey/Dopey] When ever you feel like letting go And you've got your back against the wall Hold on Hold on Because you're undefeatable
SnoopClutch
#150545253Thursday, November 27, 2014 8:24 PM GMT

Looks like your gonna get bodied again.
Dxughbxy
#150548777Thursday, November 27, 2014 9:11 PM GMT

@SnoopClutch you are just mad because I denied your record deal then you dissed me then offered me another record deal two more times so I whacked you. Then you're mad because I obviously won and haven't lost because I'm bigger than you, you're the only one saying you won (even though you try to say other people have) and you think you're some hard kid because you do on roblox what you could do in real life.
jackmanyaFANS
#150549802Thursday, November 27, 2014 9:27 PM GMT

Someone please bodybag this whack MC !!
Scourge9k
#150549862Thursday, November 27, 2014 9:28 PM GMT

stop trying >IMBLYIGN
Supreme_Kevin
#150551700Thursday, November 27, 2014 10:00 PM GMT

Jesus y'all pushing me to my old ways when all I did was diss, I'm finally chill and I got everyone irking me. Lmao alright I'll probably write a response tonight kk?
SnoopClutch
#150553189Thursday, November 27, 2014 10:25 PM GMT

@Dopey I never asked you except for once. I destroyed you in a diss you got 200+ album sales cause of your alts and your weak ass gang.
Dxughbxy
#150569763Friday, November 28, 2014 2:54 AM GMT

You asked me 3 times, I can get proof. I didn't make alts to buy my album its a 100% legit, need more proof? I can check my sells and screenshot it. I'm not in gangs. You're still the only one saying you destroyed me yet I'm bigger than you.
Supreme_Kevin
#150570419Friday, November 28, 2014 3:03 AM GMT

"Aetion is weak throwing shots and girls and always (B)ing" She threw shots at me first. lol
SnoopClutch
#150570488Friday, November 28, 2014 3:04 AM GMT

Being bigger don't mean sht, You did use alts cause theres only like 120 rorappers. I beat you in my diss. Get proof cause I only asked you once and I pmed you it right before I followed you just incase your game was S'locked. "19th Street" that's totally not a gang "Kenzie12345555 whacked" "asapxbae whacked" that's totally not a sign of a internet thug.
Dxughbxy
#150577918Friday, November 28, 2014 4:55 AM GMT

Like I said I can get you proof that my album is 100% legit and you're still the only one saying you won. Keep talking losers everyone knows I won
Sonicjr723
#150579160Friday, November 28, 2014 5:19 AM GMT

"But you're at the bottom like feet" I forced myself, but I had to stop reading here. Struggle bars.
Dxughbxy
#150579571Friday, November 28, 2014 5:29 AM GMT

Oh look its a wild Aetion (D) rider in my forum.
Supreme_Kevin
#150582830Friday, November 28, 2014 6:40 AM GMT

Sonic was an MT'er, he doesn't even follow Ro Rap. ;/
Squidbillies08
#150590887Friday, November 28, 2014 12:30 PM GMT

Sonic is actually the most knowledgeable person on hip hop in this subforum. Aetion doesn't even have riders. This diss was bad but atleast he attempted to use some schemes. I wouldn't waste my time on this if I was aetion tho considering aetion is above this.
Sonicjr723
#150598908Friday, November 28, 2014 3:25 PM GMT

"Oh look its a wild Aetion (D) rider in my forum." What a clown, I don't know Aetion personally, nor do I look out for his threads. You're just hot garbage and have a problem with someone telling you. Laughed at "my forum". Being a joke appears to be your only talent. Not rapping. You didn't even use a forced defeat/the feet line there and it was still complete ass. "I'm something hot like if they made a new movie Cheech" "Aetion is easy and simple to break like a chicken wing" So many horrendous punchlines here it's sad. Just plain egregious similes at best.
kenzie12345555
#150600219Friday, November 28, 2014 3:45 PM GMT

@Dope Prove it. Sj7 is about to make you look like a stupid ass if you keep going so I suggest you gtfo.
DigitsGod
#150600940Friday, November 28, 2014 3:56 PM GMT

0/10 HORRIBLE DISS dopey just leave rap u keep saying ur better i can name all these people better than u me aetion shadybrute keyyon snoop indiella chanel altar street kinghurricane aristios thehot sonicjr dasha randy bloxxer and there is like 50 more
Dxughbxy
#150636173Friday, November 28, 2014 10:53 PM GMT

No,no,no just because you ride on there (D) for fame doesn't make you famous. I can prove it, I can prove anything. Yes, I said those lines but you didn't say the lines that start it or end it. Trying to make yourself look good makes me look better. I'm not here to be friends with anyone here either. Y'all we can go all day but this like pulling a straw you got the shortest one. Which means you continue to say the same thing and have nothing new to say about me. Pretty weak. Come up with some fresh (S) because I've heard this several times, and you're just copying.
DigitsGod
#150639088Friday, November 28, 2014 11:29 PM GMT

tl;dr btw did I mention this diss was horrible
Wobull
#150639410Friday, November 28, 2014 11:33 PM GMT

wow hyu forgot me
DigitsGod
#150639456Friday, November 28, 2014 11:33 PM GMT

no i just forgot what your rap name was
Sonicjr723
#150640101Friday, November 28, 2014 11:41 PM GMT

"No,no,no just because you ride on there (D) for fame doesn't make you famous. I can prove it, I can prove anything." These better not have been directed at me, because I don't even know who you are, nor do you apparently know me... Stop reaching. "Yes, I said those lines but you didn't say the lines that start it or end it." Because not every line was a punchline. I was pointing out the actual attempts at making bars (which failed). "Trying to make yourself look good makes me look better." No one is trying to make themselves look good besides you, which is impossible with this abysmal trash that you wrote. "I'm not here to be friends with anyone here either. Y'all we can go all day but this like pulling a straw you got the shortest one. Which means you continue to say the same thing and have nothing new to say about me. Pretty weak. Come up with some fresh (S) because I've heard this several times, and you're just copying." If you think people are looking for critiques of your work to plagiarize you are a complete imbecile. If people have told you you're garbage already, and people, including credible ones, continue telling you that you're garbage...what do you think that means?
Dxughbxy
#150641396Friday, November 28, 2014 11:57 PM GMT

Wow you most have no life if all you do is sit at ROBLOX and write on the forums acting like you're cool and hard. The lines were "I'm something hot like if they made a new movie Cheech And Chong Go To The Beach" wait you play ROBLOX you're probably 10 and don't know what that movie reference is. You sure act like you're not mad but you wrote a lot (I didn't read it all because I don't care tbh people can say anything they want I have a huge empire behind me to back me up and people try to bring me down because I bring them down) "You're at the bottom like feet" well that line really explains it self unless you don't have feet then I don't know what to say pretty stupid if you don't get that. Really? Whats below feet in the human body? "Aetion is easy and simple to break like a chicken wing" Guessing you're not strong enough to break a chicken wing? I mean come on that's simple, when I refereed to break I meant expose,destroy,end,murder,etc. in that type of way. We can go all day. Everything I say is directed at ragers, turns out you caught this bullet in the throat.
Sonicjr723
#150649340Saturday, November 29, 2014 1:24 AM GMT

Your mental abilities are atrociously weak. The problem isn't that the lines are hard to understand, fool. The problem is that they're terrible excuses for bars. Reading your dumbass reply alone made me cringe. You can't be serious.

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right