of     1   

KingHurrican3
#150586204Friday, November 28, 2014 8:35 AM GMT

Remix of iNOSCOURGE - Black Friday (Intro) The darkest days are upon us, Chorus/iNOSCOURGE/lunafanplace Mission impossible, World's hostile, Stuff's going on right in front of our optical, Pockets-full,this is the opposite of tropical, Demons are freemen That's why they robbin and stealin' This simple sale-day has left an impact, And as the screen fades to black, A man tells a grey story, Of what it's like,to be out in this "Black-Friday" Bullet/Drake17dude Twist the blade a little deeper, Smile on my face as you become a sleeper, Families, Houses, Schools, Young kids acting a fool, Every thing is Catching Fire no Hunger Games, Every thing in flames, Screaming "Burn it down", We got black on black battles now, But I don't care about race I'm poking every [MF]ers' eyes out, No need to shout, Nobody can hear you, I'm doing this in plain daylight, [F] your 39 Clues, Leaving TRU and company beyond the waters, While him and his crew gets sl@ught3rd, Going on a k11ling spree, Call me Moses, leading my crew through the Red Sea, While talking to god in a burning bush, Not giving a [F] off of the ku$h, Satan's little angels, [F] your story tales and your fables, Black Friday! IGH! Chorus/iNOSCOURGE/lunafanplace Mission impossible, World's hostile, Stuff's going on right in front of our optical, Pockets-full,this is the opposite of tropical, Demons are freemen That's why they robbin and stealin' This simple sale-day has left an impact, And as the screen fades to black, A man tells a grey story, Of what it's like,to be out in this "Black-Friday" King Hurricane/jk2515/KingHurrican3 People were just taking breaths as it started. Then the devil was ready to create darkness. Missiles were getting ready to be released towards targets. Destroying anybody until they was just a c@rcus. Strange noises was what people were hearing. Then before you knew it people was disappearing. People were defenseless with no assistance. Children were k1lled and parents had to witness. Criminals minds at that point were the sickest. K1lling until there was dead silence with nothing but crickets. It was just a game to them, but there was no arcade. Becoming the cause of this very dark day. Grabbing matches and began to light chairs. It lit up the darkness, but it was somehow still a nightmare. With the amount of dead b0dies on the floor to cover an ocean. Just to end it with giant explosions. Invaded, coming looking the opposite of invisible. It's more obvious than Snoop Clutch's subliminals. Crisis, everybody's facing their demises. Unpredictable moves even to a psychic. Not an apocalypse but it's like a alien invasion. Leaving other people dried up like raisins. (N)'s throwing shots but I'm dodgin bullets like the matrix. Mad cause I support Snoopy being h0mph0bic and being r2cist. I'm coming at you with the force of the octopus with 8 tentacles. No forgiving and you'll wish I was sympathetical. Crying o the ground in the position of an ex0rcist. Just to leave you h@ngin by the n3ck like necklaces. A very evil day where the lights grey. Even darker, with evil souls on a Black Friday. East Coast. Chorus/iNOSCOURGE/lunafanplace Mission impossible, World's hostile, Stuff's going on right in front of our optical, Pockets-full,this is the opposite of tropical, Demons are freemen That's why they robbin and stealin' This simple sale-day has left an impact, And as the screen fades to black, A man tells a grey story, Of what it's like,to be out in this "Black-Friday"
bloxxer8888
#150586290Friday, November 28, 2014 8:41 AM GMT

man it's okay 4.5/10, but you a buster KH hating on me I hate your @$$ for real
KingHurrican3
#150586394Friday, November 28, 2014 8:47 AM GMT

That doesn't mean you have to give my song a low rating.
KingHurrican3
#150586402Friday, November 28, 2014 8:47 AM GMT

And plus you made fun of where I come from, that's just crossing the line and you should've known that.
lunafanplace
#150587885Friday, November 28, 2014 10:04 AM GMT

Dope verses.
drake17dude
#150597429Friday, November 28, 2014 3:02 PM GMT

thanks
THENUTORIOUSBIG
#150598221Friday, November 28, 2014 3:14 PM GMT

I think its pretty dope... i wouldn't ever listen to bloxxer as an mter though lol.
drake17dude
#150599193Friday, November 28, 2014 3:30 PM GMT

Thanks
KingHurrican3
#150618863Friday, November 28, 2014 7:51 PM GMT

Bump.
jackmanyaFANS
#150621550Friday, November 28, 2014 8:20 PM GMT

@bloxxer I'll diss you for real, this one good song because some Ro Rappers can't remix another Ro Rappers' song. Anyway I'll give this 9.8/10
drake17dude
#150661293Saturday, November 29, 2014 3:59 AM GMT

ty

of     1