of     1   

sonicrocks942
#15072370Tuesday, October 06, 2009 6:09 PM GMT

hi there! im playing with a whole new exprerement that could save ROBLOXIA!(from unorigianlity sorry for bad spelling-_-) the idea is called...well....capture the cake! so how can a simple item of life turn into a fast paced game? well..... story:i wanted to play escape from aputure science(which shockengly is hated0_o) but knew that without the mesh i may never see the cake again! so i went to the mesh installer......simple? ya i suppose.-_- when i went there a idea just went into my head"what if the cake was put in a ctf game??" so i put it in my models then went to my city wars place. the END?? oh no! when i used a red flag and took off the mesh handles mesh(that makes it a flag-_-) and replaced it with the cake mesh.....AND IT WORKED! but sadley as a side-effect of the mesh removal when u took it it looked like someone threw it at your arm0_o im still sorting that out but i will tell how to make the ctc(capture the cake) game very soon! so to end it all will this idea help roblox??

of     1