iiSpiceKing
#150755425Sunday, November 30, 2014 3:23 AM GMT

(logan also wears a grey beanie, man i should have took more time on my cs)
iiSpiceKing
#150756105Sunday, November 30, 2014 3:30 AM GMT

(Is it possible that we can have sorcerish magic powers instead of super speed? Or is that too OP)
EpicChic
#150757615Sunday, November 30, 2014 3:46 AM GMT

Name : Maxton "Max" Trohman Age : 15 Gender : Male Personality : Max is awkward in situations where he doesn't know what is happening, bold when it comes to trying new things, and Stubborn/Determined when it comes to a goal he sets. As for being confronted in any way, that falls under situations where he doesn't know what's happening. Appearance : Max has unkempt honey blonde hair on top of his head, a height of 5'10", and pale skin with freckles all over his body. He's lean and not very muscular. His light brown coloured eyes are covered with black hipster-rimmed glasses. He's usually seen wearing plaid and denim if not a hoodie. He has braces with blue bands. Biography : Max is a native of Canada. He grew up in an apartment with his grandma because his parents are off god knows where. However, the good part of it all is that whenever his mother came back for a week or two, she'd take him to various places. He'd been bodyboarding, surfing, paragliding, go-karting, and more before the age of 14. When his mom was away, he would be homeschooled by his grandmother. When he got to high school level, he took a test to see if he could go to a private school, considering the fact that his grandmother didn't want to teach him or send him to a public school. He didn't even know it, but he was smart enough to attend Silver Fern Hall according to his results, so he was packed up and shipped to school. If they had a power, what would it be? (Just a question, nothing more.) : Most likely to be able to send out waves of electricity at will. Other : 42 IS THE KEY
DaichiAkane
#150758295Sunday, November 30, 2014 3:53 AM GMT

CS ★ Name : Blaine Easton Age : Sixteen Gender : Female Personality : Blaine isn't exactly what you would directly call bossy or even a bully. She does have quite the temper, but she's learned to hold it all down before she would regret running her mouth off. She needs to feel as if she's always the one in charge over her siblings, or one of them would screw things up and not have things go as she planned. Over all of her brothers and sisters, she's always been the confident, protective spokesman, even if she technically isn't the oldest. This doesn't mean that her decisions are wise, however. Appearance : She's been told that her out-of-control hairstyle resembles a lion's mane. Extremely poofy and curly, her bright golden locks spray out everywhere, and only reach a little below her shoulders. She has a brighter, more golden and healthy skin tone with freckles splattered up and down her arms, back, and face. Blaine has a slight gap between each of her carnivore teeth, which gave her the nickname 'animal' back in kindergarten (but nobody's ever called her that since). She has a lean, strong athletic frame to her, but she's only about 5"2. Her facial structure is round, and she has short, golden eyelashes that clash with her strong hazel-brown eyes. Biography : Blaine was adopted when she was only two from Texas, USA. Put into a family with rich industry owner parents who enjoyed adopting many, many children of different races and cultures, she felt as if she was just part of a collection. Not to mention the fact that the parents were never there to take care of Blaine and her dozens of siblings, and had only many nannies for the babysitting job. Eventually when she became of age, she was placed into Silver Fern Hall like all the previous children 'owned' by the rich parents. She's at least happy that she had her closest sibling to be pulled out of the house with her, but worries Blaine is the fact that the other children wouldn't have their leader, herself, to keep the peace anymore. If they had a power, what would it be? (Just a question, nothing more.) : Flight. Other : I guess some number is the key. 42? Then why won't my car door open? -soft sobbing-
TheRealKhiione
#150760546Sunday, November 30, 2014 4:18 AM GMT

Name : Julia Neith Wright Age : 15 Gender : Female Personality : Julia considers herself highly intelligent, though she didn't get into the school for her brains. She has a very high opinion of herself, ranking her above others in importance. She can be quite vain at times and gives off an air of conceitedness, though she is actually quite pleasant. She also has a certain charm that attracts people to her. It's a sort of personality radiance- like a piece of hidden charisma. She is quite social and enjoys talking to people, but of course they have to be of her social level. Sadly, she seems to look down on people not as rich as her. Overall though, she is quite a positive person and a trustworthy friend, if somewhat narcissistic. Appearance : Julia's skin is of a perfect tanned color- the perks of being rich. She takes care to smother her precious skin with lotion each and every day in the mornings. She has a few freckles on her heart-shaped face, each and every one detested by her. If one examined her face, they would notice her slightly upturned nose, full lips, and inky curled eyelashes. Her build is of the average for her height and size- she stands at 5'6''. She has long legs and big feet, though the feet aren't really noticeable unless you're examining them for some reason. Her hair is naturally curly, but she straightens it each morning. It falls to the middle of her back when straightened, and is a dark chocolate brown color. She make sure every strand is neatly in place. It is exactly the same way everyday- parted on the right and perfectly straight. If she didn't straighten her hair for whatever reason, the curls would fall just below her shoulders. Her eyes are a nice dark green color, a lighter emerald around the rims and darker near the pupil. She makes sure to wear a nice subtle eyeshadow and light mascara on her eyes to make them pop. There is really nothing more to say about them- except that they are rounded, and appear quite innocent like a doe's. She has dark brown eyebrows that match her hair. They are carefully trimmed to her liking, which is slanted upward and arched downward at the tips. (If there is no school uniform). Her wardrobe consists of many different colors and styles- the most reoccurring being pastel shades and expensive designer dresses. However, she also owns some dark items and t-shirts and jeans. She has quite a shoe and handbag collection. She nearly has a pair of shoes and a bag for everyday of the year! She also is quite notable for her hair accessories, which are very expensive and glittery. She loves sequins, so her clothes are normally shiny. Biography : Julia grew up in Paris, France with her mom, dad, and two older sisters. As the baby of the family, she was always spoiled. The main money income came from her mom, who was a very successful franchise owner. Her dad was a high-rated medical surgeon. Her elementary school years and junior high school years were spent at the most prestigious private French schools. She received a quality education, and she prizes her intelligence in the field of mathematics and english. She had a great childhood, but is glad to be sent to the boarding school and leave her parents. As a result of growing up in France, she has a slight French accent and struggles a bit with English. If they had a power, what would it be? (Just a question, nothing more.) : If Julia could have any power at all, it would be omni-lingualism. That would mean she could speak each and every language fluently. That would definitely be nice to have. Other : 42 is the key to life
DaichiAkane
#150760997Sunday, November 30, 2014 4:24 AM GMT

CS ★ Name : Aia Easton Age : Sixteen Gender : Male Personality : Very intelligent, but is known to brush off people and give them the cold shoulder. He isn't by any means cruel or meaning to seem rude on purpose, but he must feel himself when it is or it is not the time to speak. Being a quiet individual, he analyzes his situation and seems to stay calm in all situations, bad or good. Perhaps he would only truly ignore anybody who is annoying to him, but he will not say such a thing out loud, unlike Blaine would, if you do happen to cross his line. Aia doesn't say it, but he is a huge freak about personal space and will uncomfortably freeze up if you so happen to pop 'the bubble.' The next step is him personally pushing you back a couple of feet, before walking away and probably not taking the time to talk to you for a while. Awks. Appearance : Being adopted (most likely illegally, idk how rich people do this), from Egypt, Aia was naturally born with a dark complexion. His hair is a shiny, dark shade of black that he keeps pin straight, thin, and at a medium length. His neatly kept bangs are at a close, dangerous length of forming a hang over his left eye. His eyes are midnight black, and rarely are moving and show interest. Aia is tall, has an angular structure, but has a leaner frame then even his sister Blaine, since he doesn't seem to engage in any sports activities. And no. He doesn't wear the eyeliner. Biography : Mostly the same as Blaine's, except he was from Egypt. He was adopted at the same age and around the same time as Blaine was. Aia has always been Blaine's closest sibling, always her right-hand man when it came to standing as the order of all the many siblings in the Easton family mansion. His birthday falls on the same day as Blaine's, so they celebrate it together, though he would usually rather not be stuck in the middle of family party commotions... so anyways, Blaine and himself went to Silver Fern Hall together when they became of age. They felt lucky that they were able to not leave each other behind, but they feel concern for the other children stuck back home. If they had a power, what would it be? (Just a question, nothing more.) : Physic/telepathic abilities and almighty intelligence. Other : 42 is the silver key of life, but my car door is still jammed.
TheRealKhiione
#150761523Sunday, November 30, 2014 4:30 AM GMT

(My gosh, I just realized that Julia's hair and eyes are almost exactly like one of Diamond's characters. I can change it if you wish, I didn't mean to copy anything. I actually didn't even look at the CSes until after I made mine.)
DiamondDragonite
#150785691Sunday, November 30, 2014 12:50 PM GMT

(Nah, it's chill bruh. All of ya'll are accepted, I'm gonna wait until most of you are online, though.)
DiamondDragonite
#150796709Sunday, November 30, 2014 4:34 PM GMT

(Okay, some of you are on - I'll start.) Maya ~ Maya sat at a seat, looking at her nails with a grin. She got a manicure to prepare for the first day of classes. Her eyes flicked over to the other students, feeling confident. Celia ~ Celia was wearing a modest attire, a dress that went well over her knees. She held the ring in her necklace in hear hand, rubbing it for good luck. She noticed a dean stand up and tab the microphone. "Is this.. okay, hello new students and ongoing students! Welcome to another year at Silver Fern Hall! We'll be passing out your schedules momentarily, in the meantime, until I come up here again, you are free to meet or reconcile with fellow students!" Bryce ~ Bryce was sitting at the end of the aisle, receiving his schedule - he always had his before anyone else because everyone knew who he was. He sighed, searching it. There wasn't anything remotely special, and so he put it in his pocket. He just wanted somebody to talk to.
Ieningrad
#150797336Sunday, November 30, 2014 4:44 PM GMT

At the front of the auditorium sat Ethan, who was fidgeting with a small piece of creased, lined paper, turning it into a perfectly folded origami crane. Sticking the crane in the single dark blue suitcase that sat in front of him, he sighed and began to look around at the auditorium, which, even from in his seat, was pretty large. "Hm." he mused, nodding appreciatively.
DiamondDragonite
#150797602Sunday, November 30, 2014 4:48 PM GMT

Maya ~ Maya looked over to this guy who looked really nervous beside her; she decided to initiate a conversation. "So, why are you here? I'm here because I'm Maya Smith. What about you?
DiamondDragonite
#150797676Sunday, November 30, 2014 4:49 PM GMT

( AH NO I FORGOT A QUOTATION MARK NOOOO.)
Ieningrad
#150797795Sunday, November 30, 2014 4:50 PM GMT

(btw dragonite who r u interacting with)
mageofpower
Top 100 Poster
#150797811Sunday, November 30, 2014 4:50 PM GMT

Delilah sat near the front of the auditorium, her hands fidgeting as she attempted to contain her excitement. A new school, new people to meet, and the chance to start all over. It was wonderful! Looking to her left and right Delilah scanned the room, looking at her new peers.
Ieningrad
#150797930Sunday, November 30, 2014 4:52 PM GMT

@mage hey there delilah whats it like in new york city youre a thousand miles away but girl tonight you look so pretty yes you do WIN
mageofpower
Top 100 Poster
#150798011Sunday, November 30, 2014 4:53 PM GMT

WIN Badumtish.
Ieningrad
#150798255Sunday, November 30, 2014 4:56 PM GMT

Badumtish. badumt-- oh crap its the mageirism police!
Ieningrad
#150798523Sunday, November 30, 2014 4:59 PM GMT

He looked up. "Because I want education. By the way, what's a "Maya Smith"?"
DiamondDragonite
#150798529Sunday, November 30, 2014 4:59 PM GMT

_@mage & brig ;;;;;;;3 I intended to have Maya interact with Brigond's character. Because Brigond was the first person who responded. Because yeah.) Celia ~ Celia finally stopped rubbing her ring and politely took her schedule from the staff member who was passing them out. She admired it, her classes were absolutely perfect. "Praise the greatest ones..." She murmured to herself.
DaichiAkane
#150798626Sunday, November 30, 2014 5:00 PM GMT

Blaine and Aia stood with their backs against the wall. They has just come through the door, and unlike her spirits that were present before they entered the auditorium, she was tense and biting at her nails. The dark skinned male looked down to her halfheartedly. "Blaine, we need to receive our schedules from one of those adults." Her hazel eyes sparked angrily, and she snapped up to him- "Then you go get them, hotshot!" He rolls his black eyes, and left the wall with ease, taking a beeline towards a woman who was handing out schedules. His sister suddenly gasped, and was at his side in seconds. "H-Hey! I didn't think you were serious. Sorry for yelling."
PickachuGirl
#150799289Sunday, November 30, 2014 5:09 PM GMT

(bluh) At the near back of the auditorium sits a girl named Sophie, who was sitting straight up as she waited. She gazed upon her schedule with a glad smile. It's appeared that she had no objections regarding her classes, what time they happened, and the order that they were in.
DiamondDragonite
#150799380Sunday, November 30, 2014 5:10 PM GMT

Maya ~ "Uh..." She looked at the boy like he was crazy, then she shook her head and stood up, grabbing her luggage. She looked to the dean lady who was waiting for everyone to get their schedules. "So, you're assigning our dorm partners." "That is correct," the dean lady responded. "Cool, cool." (I'll be deciding your room mates in a moment, when I get them all done we'll do the thing.) Celia ~ Celia noticed two siblings quarreling near a schedule staff member. She was off to the rescue after the staff member handed them their schedules. "Have you been taught of our lords and saviors?" She asked them kindly.
mageofpower
Top 100 Poster
#150799661Sunday, November 30, 2014 5:14 PM GMT

Having not found someone to engage in conversation with, Delilah jumped to her feat, making her way to the teacher handing out schedules with a spring in her step.
Ieningrad
#150799890Sunday, November 30, 2014 5:16 PM GMT

Shrugging, Ethan stood, grabbing the handle of his suitcase and taking his schedule from the lady. "Sweet." he muttered, taking a look at his subjects and classes. "Awwww yess. FOR SCIENCE!" he said, punching the air with his fist.
EpicChic
#150799907Sunday, November 30, 2014 5:17 PM GMT

Max- Maxton Trohman was completely in shambles as he walked through the door that led into the auditorium of Silver Fern Hall. He was currently quintuple-checking to make sure he had everything he needed in his pockets even though he definitely wasn't going to go back to his home in Ontario if he'd forgotten something trivial like a single dollar bill or something of that sort. It was nice to be comfortable that he'd remembered everything, though. "Okay, Max, calm yourself down." He pushed up his glasses and sat down in the back row.