megakidmata
#152450090Friday, December 26, 2014 4:21 AM GMT

"Now who are you calling a Mine Turtle?" the strange man exclaims. "Normally, people ask who a certain question when they meet me!" He takes out a small device, and points it at your hacked weapons, and they delete themselves.
ISaidBuildsGhost
#152450134Friday, December 26, 2014 4:21 AM GMT

(And what about Loleris, Decoy David, and the Murderer? *Facepalm*) Pro-Hacker CS Nickname: Unseen Reason you're helping the hacker: To shadow the game, and I hate it. Also to be unseen. His name suggests he likes quiet and silence. Where you're helping: Everywhere Weapon: Shadow Fire (Can make anything out of a black type of fire), Time traveling watch (Can undo anything, from using Shadow Fire to create a wall to dodge attacks, or relive previous events and can go through different timelines)
supersonic555444
#152450222Friday, December 26, 2014 4:23 AM GMT

(Everyone accepted.) Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
megakidmata
#152450987Friday, December 26, 2014 4:36 AM GMT

The strange man with a bow tie continues, "Now, you, sir, have been hacking a children's game. Now, normally, I would simply be moderately annoyed with that, but when they are having problems when they die in the other world," He paused, "Well, then I become concerned."
ISaidBuildsGhost
#152451050Friday, December 26, 2014 4:37 AM GMT

-[Loleris]- I stand on the mine turtle 'cuase why not? I explode. I respawn. -[Unseen]- I have a grenade. I throw it and travel over a minute. To avoid the explosion. -[Decoy David]- I survive the big boom boom. "ANALIZING DATA..."
supersonic555444
#152452407Friday, December 26, 2014 4:56 AM GMT

~~~The Hacker~~~ "Dr. Seuss?" I ask, puzzled. Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
megakidmata
#152453383Friday, December 26, 2014 5:11 AM GMT

"No. Just the Doctor. And I'm here to save this world." The strange man says. "Now, you have been hacking these past few months- a bad choice of profession, I must say, but your hacking has killed people in the real world, (Note; This is just a reference to the real world, not gonna take this into the real world)." "First, stop." The Doctor aims his device at the Hacker, stopping the Hacker from entering in any commands.
megakidmata
#152453641Friday, December 26, 2014 5:16 AM GMT

(Sorry, accidentally pressed the post button. Ugh.) "Now, both sides just listen to each other. No hacking, please." The Doctor says, aiming his device at all of them.
supersonic555444
#152454312Friday, December 26, 2014 5:29 AM GMT

~~~The Hacker~~~ "I will not. Your magic screwdriver has no effect on me. Now, Time Lords. I've heard of you. You may think you're immortal, but your regenerations will be exhausted. And I'll do just that! I cry as I charge into battle. Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
megakidmata
#152454637Friday, December 26, 2014 5:34 AM GMT

The Hacker runs straight into the door of the TARDIS, as it flies into the game. Clara steps out, and she is startled to find a strangely dressed weirdo at the door of the TARDIS.
BlinShotgun
#152463738Friday, December 26, 2014 9:58 AM GMT

Pro-ROBLOX CS Nickname: Beta Reason you're helping ROBLOX: I love this game. Where you're helping: All Weapon: Scripts, admin and a radioactive gravitational hammer
Planity
#152465650Friday, December 26, 2014 11:54 AM GMT

Cool
ISaidBuildsGhost
#152472643Friday, December 26, 2014 3:41 PM GMT

-[Decoy David]- "Lalalalala!!" I yell. -[The Murderer]- I make a mouse trap and trap a Time Lord. Then I almost steal there time travel device "DANGIT!" I yell. -[Loleris]- I throw my mad murderer knife at the Hacker. "WAHAHAHAHA!!!" I stroke. Then it says "Murderer wins". -[Unseen]- I travel through time before the Murderer can steal my TTD (Time Travel Device). Then I remind the Hacker that im a Time Lord and his teammate.
ISaidBuildsGhost
#152472857Friday, December 26, 2014 3:47 PM GMT

-[Builderman?!]- I swim back out of the lava, with ripped clothes and I am missing my builders club hat. "I was not curbstomped by a idiot exploiter." I wisper, then throw him into Minecraft in the desktop (Lawls).
AceKonnorFan
#152475937Friday, December 26, 2014 4:50 PM GMT

Looah: "Final plan. Kill Builderman." I'd get out all my guns and fire them at Builderman. AceKonnorFan: "WAIT WHAT?" I'd jump infront of Builderman, and I'd take all the shots. I'd fall on the floor. drybowser99: "..." I'd grab my kitchen knife, and throw one at Looah. The kitchen knife would respawn. I'd charge up the kitchen knife and 100 appear. I'd throw them at Looah. Looah: I'd shoot the kitchen knifes as they appear. "The heck was that?"
ISaidBuildsGhost
#152505232Saturday, December 27, 2014 12:14 AM GMT

-[Unseen]- I'd shrug at Looah. "Who knows?" I get stabbed by Loleris "GAAAH!!" -[The Murderer]- He creates a brawler for SSBM The Next Generation named "murdaer". Then I delete him. -[murdaer]- "wazup" i sai. i get deleted :C -[Decoy David]- I explode and die. -[Loleris]- I whisper to Unseen "The...Mad...MURDERER!! I stab him.
AceKonnorFan
#152539100Saturday, December 27, 2014 10:12 AM GMT

Looah: I'd jump down to loleris. I'd stab him 10 times in the back with my sword. "DON'T YOU DARE STAB HACKERS OR I'LL STAB YOU!" AceKonnorFan: "Well, just wow." I'd 360 NOSCOPE Looah and annoying music would play. Stage (not a real character): "GET NOSCOPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Looah: I'd backflip to dodge the bullet. It'd hit my leg, but I'd grab Loleris' knife and throw it at him
Planity
#152540790Saturday, December 27, 2014 11:05 AM GMT

NullTorresboy
#152542325Saturday, December 27, 2014 12:14 PM GMT

Pro-ROBLOX CS Nickname: Cod3M4ster Reason you're helping ROBLOX: because no snobby, fat, jerk should have power and i want a small "favor" Where you're helping: behind the scenes in the code itself warding off the hacker's doings Weapon: Code Cod3M4ster: let's get rid of this pesky, and pudgy jerk. *starts to recode things* *some stuff returns to normal* suprise glitches, your deystroyers are here. *at the hacker's hq things go haywire* Hacking goon: SIR THERE'S BEEN A BREACH THE ROBLOXIANS ARE ATTACKING AND IT SEEMS AS IF SOME INVISIBLE FORCE IS BEATING US!! Head hacker a.k.a. Fat face: What they actually think they can kill me? Give em hell * a message appears in front of the robloxians saying "consider this a gift for your side but i'd like a favor in return,"* Cod3M4ster: Well then time to die... Glitches.
NullTorresboy
#152542639Saturday, December 27, 2014 12:29 PM GMT

* a stockload of weapons appears in front of the roblxian troops* Robloxer: Captain who's doing this?... Captain: i have no idea but thank god they are here... *Can hear them* Cod3M4ster: Tch... This is almost to easy it makes me feel bad for almost wasting my time even though this place does have some good games.. *starts to recode and fix things* *natural disaster survival reopens and becomes Robloxian hq* Hacking goon: SIR WE JUST LOST NDS! Master hacker: WHAT?! FIND OUT WHO IS DOING THIS AND STOP THEM!!
supersonic555444
#152555201Saturday, December 27, 2014 5:30 PM GMT

(Null, I manage this RP. Make a CS and join what we're doing ATM or leave.) Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
issabellalova1
#152556086Saturday, December 27, 2014 5:44 PM GMT

Pro-ROBLOX CS Nickname(can be anything appropriate)(optional): BlueSaver (Or Bluey) Reason you're helping ROBLOX: Hackers are all over ROBLOX, someone needs to save ROBLOX. Where you're helping(as in website, forums, or games): Website. Weapon(s)(if fighting hacker ingame): Grim Axe and Fang Of Anansi. I added (s) to weapons because I have 2 weapons.
supersonic555444
#152590510Sunday, December 28, 2014 1:38 AM GMT

(isabella accepted. Null, you have to wait to be accepted, read what we're doing so you know, and only control your character. If I have to warn you again, you're banned.) Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
ISaidBuildsGhost
#152598422Sunday, December 28, 2014 3:23 AM GMT

-[Loleris]- Me and the rest of the murder game makers (Taymaster, Nikilis and CloneTrooper1019) Throw knives at Looah and Unseen.
AceKonnorFan
#152619989Sunday, December 28, 2014 9:47 AM GMT

Looah: I'd get out loleris's knife and my sword to block the knifes. I'd stab loleris 1 more time.