of     1   

true_stress
#150882900Monday, December 01, 2014 4:58 PM GMT

Allow the sales of purchased Non-Collectible items to roblox, for 50% of the purchased price. People could then get rid of those pesky old hats without destroying them forever. It's a good way to keep money flowing for younger users who wasted their money. Here is an example: Illegitimate Business Hat- Bought for 3k when it was on sale. I could return the price now, and get 1500 back, but when it goes back up to 5k price, I could "return to seller", for 2500. This could be bent several ways until suitable, but more than anything, it'd be useful. Here are a few more suggestions to add with this one; - The seller must have purchased BC at least 1 time. - BC only items cannot be sold once they have lost their BC - TBC items purchased with TBC cannot be sold by a BC user. - A hat purchased by Username1 cannot be sold by Username2. - Hats can be repurchased at the same price, but all resales of hats are 50% the original price. (The fifty percent IS the tax. We'd really appreciate if you didn't tax us in the 50% and then tax the 30% roblox tax.) [Already ignorant that exists at all] If you support, please write why below. If you do not, please write why below. :) :)
VermeiI
#150888596Monday, December 01, 2014 7:31 PM GMT

There are holes in your argument, but I still support. For example: Exploding Heart gear is 7 $R. Price changes to 700 $R...
true_stress
#151015829Wednesday, December 03, 2014 2:22 PM GMT

bump

of     1