of     1   

Faalt
#150901076Monday, December 01, 2014 10:37 PM GMT

So, there are many people on ROBLOX and I have to say I love it to, but one thing I would like to request is that you can get a refund on your hat when you delete it, maybe at least you get half of what you paid for. I would be very happy if you consider this and I would be very thankful of you make it happen. I love ROBLOX and it is actually one of the best games I have ever played. (For admins of roblox)
KingTigVI
#150901433Monday, December 01, 2014 10:41 PM GMT

Basically said the same thing, but got screamed at.
Shadoward12
#150905482Monday, December 01, 2014 11:13 PM GMT

No Refunds - ToS. You don't rent a hat until you decide you don't want it and get your money back. If anything, I'd suggest that you have 24 hours to decide to keep it, and only in that time can you get a refund. But, even then, the ToS states that there are no refunds.
videofindersTV
#150907371Monday, December 01, 2014 11:29 PM GMT

"Terms Of Service It is very important that every ROBLOX user (and their parent, if user is under 18) review the following rules so that they can know what is or is not allowed on ROBLOX. By using this site, every user and their parents agree to abide by the following terms and conditions. Roblox reserves the right to change our terms and conditions at any time. 1. Billing All sales of Roblox products and services are final, including virtual items and currency. No refunds will be given."

of     1