of     1   

Coriandr
#150985633Wednesday, December 03, 2014 12:45 AM GMT

Before you read anything of this, please, note that it is a concept, as the name suggests, and that I'm not saying anything should be exactly like I say. And read everything in the post before saying something of it. --------------- Inform messages. Yes. You may be asking, "What do I mean by, 'Inform Messages'?". Well, I mean, messages that inform you. Hence the name. Basically, you can turn certain, already-made settings on or off, as well as special ones. You could set to be informed via Messages, In-Game notification, possibly even a browser notification. And then, you could set to what you want to be informed on(If any). You could set if your name has been said anywhere, if a new badge and/or gamepass has been added in a marked/favorited game, if any keywords are said(Customizable), or other such things. Plus, with say, keywords, you could set it for only player profiles(Blurbs, statuses, etc.), or game descriptions/names, clothing, models, forum posts, anything. It wouldn't specifically be needed, as you could search for them, but it's extremely annoying, especially since you don't even know if somebody actually said anything about you or anything else. This would also be great for people that love to party their friends, but they're, say, in a game. They would be able to get notifications in-game when somebody sent them a party request, or if somebody said something in the party, anything. It'd also be good for instant-messaging, that way you didn't have to wait twenty minutes for somebody to realize you'd messaged them to get a response, if they're online, of course. And think about the good it would do for forumers. You'd be able to know when a thread you've marked(Marked for notifications, or marked on MyForums) have been replied to. Really, this has no specific purpose, besides making things a lot more convenient for users, but, really, ROBLOX Devs and such are always talking about how they, "Want to make it better for the users", and they, "Want their users to be closer to each other, and easy to interact". Well, this would solve that. I don't see any downsides to this, as long as it can be turned off and customized, that way if you want to be notified of, say, forum posts, you don't get every other notification as well. ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SammyMan09 - Add 1553 post. - No, you cannot have my cookie.
Coriandr
#151133605Friday, December 05, 2014 6:53 PM GMT

Bump. ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SammyMan09 - Add 1553 post ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ I'd like to personally thank the guy that made hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia the fear of long words. Nice job, bro, you just put everyone with hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia into a panic attack.
DarthWhales
#151134966Friday, December 05, 2014 7:33 PM GMT

tl;dr you= a downsie
Coriandr
#151135010Friday, December 05, 2014 7:34 PM GMT

"tl;dr" w0t m9? It isn't that long. And if it is, you need to make some time in your wasted time on the Internet. "you" Me. "= a downsie" a wat? ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SammyMan09 - Add 1553 post ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ I'd like to personally thank the guy that made hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia the fear of long words. Nice job, bro, you just put everyone with hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia into a panic attack.
DarthWhales
#151135059Friday, December 05, 2014 7:36 PM GMT

a downsie= down syndrome tard. u= u this is to long bcuz chat is dumb its for downsies
Coriandr
#151135282Friday, December 05, 2014 7:43 PM GMT

"down syndrome tard." You mean a ret.ard with down syndrome? Bruh, down syndrome people and ret.ardants are pretty much the same thing. "Ret.ard" means mentally challenged, or ill. Now until you get some facts, and stop trolling, I would prefer you leave. ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SammyMan09 - Add 1553 post ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ I'd like to personally thank the guy that made hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia the fear of long words. Nice job, bro, you just put everyone with hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia into a panic attack.
Creepcruncher
#151135535Friday, December 05, 2014 7:50 PM GMT

'Anytime your name is said' Err, isn't that what the CIA and GCHQ got into trouble for tracking, more or less?
DarthWhales
#151135593Friday, December 05, 2014 7:51 PM GMT

All who support are downsies
Coriandr
#151136172Friday, December 05, 2014 8:04 PM GMT

My gosh... These trolls. >.> ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SammyMan09 - Add 1553 post ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ I'd like to personally thank the guy that made hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia the fear of long words. Nice job, bro, you just put everyone with hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia into a panic attack.
Dankvisky
#151137847Friday, December 05, 2014 8:44 PM GMT

Support (i readed only first 10 lines...)
OneSpottedFriend
#151138304Friday, December 05, 2014 8:54 PM GMT

I readed all the text, amazing idea!Will it brake some scripts tho?
Coriandr
#151140011Friday, December 05, 2014 9:29 PM GMT

Why do people say, "readed" so much? :l It's "read". Not trying to sound mean, just... Correcting. "Will it brake some scripts tho?" break* though* (Again, not trying to be rude. Just teaching.) I have no idea. We'd have to see. ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SammyMan09 - Add 1553 post ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ I'd like to personally thank the guy that made hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia the fear of long words. Nice job, bro, you just put everyone with hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia into a panic attack.
OneSpottedFriend
#151218896Saturday, December 06, 2014 10:26 PM GMT

I'm french, i have bad grammar . Lol
3era
#151219430Saturday, December 06, 2014 10:34 PM GMT

Support
Coriandr
#151220937Saturday, December 06, 2014 10:53 PM GMT

Well, then, I get you Spotted... But what about Davisky? o3o ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SammyMan09 - Add 1553 post ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ I'd like to personally thank the guy that made hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia the fear of long words. Nice job, bro, you just put everyone with hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia into a panic attack.

of     1