of     1   

Boxxxxxxxxxxx
#150995916Wednesday, December 03, 2014 2:39 AM GMT

SEE SUGGESTIONS AT BOTTOM OF PAGE --------------------------------- DISCLAIMER: I am not trying to put the Giftsplosion down I am simply stating some problems about it Well, I don't know what else to say. The Giftsplosion this year has not started off so good. Firstly, they didnt post it started on the blog or on the feeds. And honestly, sometimes I can go weeks without going to ROBLOX on the people page or even looking at the catalog. Same with other people. Some people, even at this point in time, dont even know Giftsplosion has started. Which brings me to my first suggestion: Please post on the feeds or the blog [or better, both] or give some way to the general ROBLOX public that the Giftsplosion has started so they know. Cause honestly I doubt half of them do. Secondly, I believe there should be more riddles. Last years first to gifts were practically pretty easy to obtain and had riddles for you to try to earn them within a certain time limit. These should be brought back for the 2014 version as they have been prooven successful. Lastly, if you are going to make the gifts please make them with reasonable requirements. I understand there could be a hard one here and there but not all of them should be nearly impossible for the general ROBLOXian to get! Including the first one! Im going to compare this first gift's requirements to last year's. [you are open to your opinion on this] "This gift will be awarded to users who have been on ROBLOX in the past four days, have not been moderated for the past year, and have played at least one game for at least 20 of the last 30 days." What? Play one game for at least 20 of the last 30 days?...thats unreasonable and nobody will be able to obtain that. To me this seems like an incentive to buy ROBUX. But why do it in the Giftsplosion? Whos idea was that? Now lets compare that to last year... "Santa takes style seriously. Luckily his outfit works for all occasions. This gift was awarded to everyone who made at least one outfit by December 3rd, 2013 11:59pm Central. Inside you find... Stylish ROBLOX Scarf." Atleast this one was reasonable. It had a requirement most people could do. It also showed off a new feature at the time, Outfit saving. Plus, you had time to earn this in 2013. Now we recieved no warning and no time to try to earn it. I suggest having a approach like 2013 or 2012 with the first gift instead of what happened this year. TL;DR: 1.Make the first couple of gifts easier to get. This doesnt mean to easy, but not impossible. (see first gift, or last years first gift for an example] 2.Announce this event! It hasnt been announced on the ROBLOX blog or on the feeds! [so far] 3.Make the Gifts with reasonable requirements! [This does not necessarily mean all of them, some gifts are fun harder to obtain] This, again, doesnt mean too easy. This just means dont make it like the Bloxfaire one. 4.More riddles! [Its early in the event so I dont know how this will turn out but by suggesting it we may have a bigger chance of it happening] 5.Dont turn it into a ROBUX incentive. Im begining to believe its a ROBUX incentive because the first 2 Gift's are hard to get and basically the only way to get them, is to buy robux so you can afford them. Plus, they went onsale immediately which rings a bell about this.
IVIoonman
#150996341Wednesday, December 03, 2014 2:44 AM GMT

Also, they don't put a timer and a riddle up anymore they just post the gift with the price if you so happened to do it then you get it. If you didn't get it you have to buy it because you had to chance to read any riddle to TRY and earn it.
Boxxxxxxxxxxx
#150996482Wednesday, December 03, 2014 2:46 AM GMT

Yeah its a bad transition from last year. It seems to me like a ROBUX incentive. Plus, wheres the fun in that? It seems so far you have to earn something before it happens...
Boxxxxxxxxxxx
#150997885Wednesday, December 03, 2014 3:05 AM GMT

b1
Mitchell234
#150997982Wednesday, December 03, 2014 3:07 AM GMT

tl;dr :/ -mitchell234
M39a9am3R
#150998187Wednesday, December 03, 2014 3:10 AM GMT

How hard is it to be good for a year, and play a game for most of a month?
Boxxxxxxxxxxx
#150998483Wednesday, December 03, 2014 3:14 AM GMT

Harder than it looks. It's november. People are celebrating a variety of holidays and are not on ROBLOX. Plus, some ROBLOXians dont play games and just forum. And others dont play the same game every day for long periods of time. And it is hard to not be moderated for a year. You can get false reported, which has happened and ive seen prime examples of this.
M39a9am3R
#150998805Wednesday, December 03, 2014 3:18 AM GMT

Last time I legitimately did something wrong was some time in August of 2013. And you have to play at least one game, any game, for 20 days. You don't have to play MAD Paintball for 20 days, you can play a variety of games for 20 days.
Despairus
#150999189Wednesday, December 03, 2014 3:23 AM GMT

One question, How is it a "Gift" if you're paying for it? Also, complete support
Boxxxxxxxxxxx
#150999295Wednesday, December 03, 2014 3:24 AM GMT

"Last time I legitimately did something wrong was some time in August of 2013. And you have to play at least one game, any game, for 20 days. You don't have to play MAD Paintball for 20 days, you can play a variety of games for 20 days." Many people get reported falsely or do not play games. Or as many as 20 in one month. They are basically being penalized because they didnt obtain a gift they had no clue on because it was awarded immediately to those who met the criteria. Just compare the first gift to last years first. Notice the differences? Here what it states exactly. "This gift will be awarded to users who have been on ROBLOX in the past four days, have not been moderated for the past year, and have played at least one game for at least 20 of the last 30 days." It's asking for 1. Being on ROBLOX atleast in the past 4 days 2. Not been moderated for a year 3. At least one game for the last 20 of the last 30 days. Without warning. Its troubling when the 1st gift is this hard.
Boxxxxxxxxxxx
#150999536Wednesday, December 03, 2014 3:28 AM GMT

Plus, im also referring to the 2nd gift too.
Despairus
#151000110Wednesday, December 03, 2014 3:35 AM GMT

they might as well make a gift with this desc: "In order to get this gift, you must eat 5 milkshakes within 2 days, you must have cable television, have used devex 50 times, have put all the money towards a college education, and you have to have been a forum moderator for 6 months - 8 months if you're black."
Boxxxxxxxxxxx
#151001549Wednesday, December 03, 2014 3:56 AM GMT

b
mcgoodstreak7
#151002061Wednesday, December 03, 2014 4:04 AM GMT

Support, i believe they need to do a better job Since its christmas, i turned you into a gingerbread man.
StrongBigeMan9
#151002557Wednesday, December 03, 2014 4:12 AM GMT

Support for sure. It's as simple as that.
Boxxxxxxxxxxx
#151003241Wednesday, December 03, 2014 4:23 AM GMT

Thanks!
ChauG
#151003846Wednesday, December 03, 2014 4:34 AM GMT

When gifts are opened, the presents should be something that ISN'T Xmas themed, like last year's giftsplosion.
Boxxxxxxxxxxx
#151005112Wednesday, December 03, 2014 4:58 AM GMT

I remember.
Boxxxxxxxxxxx
#151006487Wednesday, December 03, 2014 5:28 AM GMT

b

of     1