of     1   

GothicConspiracies
#151030764Wednesday, December 03, 2014 9:53 PM GMT

I would like to know why the options to report someone for "being annoying" and "spamming" were deleted. I clearly remember those features in the reporting section when I was still a new player. I wish to have it put back, because too many people spam the chats in-game or my inbox with fake robux generators which have viruses in the sites by the way (even though I know i am responsible for clicking the links I would still like something done about it.), and anyone being simply annoying. I do not like not having the option to report spammers. Or, simply put a "other" option for a non-specific report for spamming, suicide threats, murder threats and the like. I am appalled that there is nothing really being done about spammers and annoying people, mostly spammers. Thank you.
Beartic56
#151031210Wednesday, December 03, 2014 10:00 PM GMT

Dude, I can understand why you're mad about the spamming thing. But being annoying? Do you have any idea how many people would be banned a day on ROBLOX? Oh wait, sorry, ROBLOX's moderators don't monitor their game, so this wouldn't be effective anyways.
Internecivus
#151032478Wednesday, December 03, 2014 10:22 PM GMT

Because the computer program that handles the reports isn't smart enough to differentiate annoying spamming from legitimate spamming. (Those annoying Guess the Song servers and such are pretty much a spamfest.) As for being annoying, hate to break it to you but if there's one word I could use to sum up the majority of the ROBLOXian community, it would be annoying.
Sinthis
#151035889Wednesday, December 03, 2014 11:08 PM GMT

"Dude, I can understand why you're mad about the spamming thing. But being annoying? Do you have any idea how many people would be banned a day on ROBLOX? Oh wait, sorry, ROBLOX's moderators don't monitor their game, so this wouldn't be effective anyways." oh yes, of course, they don't monitor their game at all. *facepalm* "What's 9+10?" "10101" - a terrible binary joke
Beartic56
#151038581Wednesday, December 03, 2014 11:42 PM GMT

They don't monitor it very closely. Not to start a flame war or level one above the other, but most Minecraft server mods are just... well... kids. If you've ever played the game Wizard101, they won't even let you chat curse words. They'll just disappear, before they do any emotional damage. And, let's be honest, reporting doesn't work. I mean, I can spam an abbreviated version of the n word or f word a million times, and I won't get a moderation, or ban of any sort.

of     1