of     1   

Nyassi
#151139899Friday, December 05, 2014 9:27 PM GMT

This is my observations of the new teams and coaches how I predict each team will go this upcoming season based on the first few days. Because a few teams have no HC's yet they will not be included. (this is going to be very inaccurate due to just starting and many things can change at this point in time) Im prediction a 13 game season [Mizzou Tigers]-Incomplete [Georgia Bulldogs]-FreshIV With what Fresh has been able to do in FFL S3 Fresh has what it takes to Make a #1 team and even though this team has no signings Fresh will be able to sign very strong players onto his team. My Prediction is the bulldogs have a strong season and go 10-3 this season [Florida Gators]-Zacorey08 This is going to be the team to beat with most of the BOD's on the team this team resembles the Cougars in S3. Accardi has proven he is a solid QB from FFL if he plays QB for the gators this could be a very dangerous team especially if accardi gets his #1 target in Eppy69. So far Zacorey08 has had no problem in bringing in prime talent from the F/A pool I have high hopes for this team. My prediction 11-2 [South Carolina Gamecocks]-Incomplete [Tennessee Volunteers]-Incomplete [Kentucky WildCats]-Cptzan Cptzan already own the sharks in FFL and from his coaching experience in both OFL and FFL I think the WildCats have a good chance to have an impact in this season. Cptzan has been agressive in signing this season so far bringing in my top players from the OFL rams. If this team can work together they will be strong My predictions 8-5 [Vanderbilt commodores]-Incomplete [Alabama CrimsonTide]-Incomplete [Mississippi Bulldogs]-Incomplete [Olemiss Rebels]-Incomplete [Auburn Tigers]-FlyHD From what ive seen FlyHD has been trying to make specific signings but so far has none this could be a rough season since most of the top players are signing away fast. This team will be hard to predict cause of lack of a roster as of now but it is only day 2 and this team could end up going anywhere. My prediction 4-9 [LSU Tigers]-BabatronXXI Babatron I have alot of faith in as a HC I think he will be able to bring in some top of the line talent being a well known player. I am excited to see were this team ends up.Its nearly impossible to predict this team but why not try. My prediction is 8-5 [Texas A&M]-Kittynewton This team has been very active in signings. With several good players and Kitty continuing to sign players fast this team could pose a threat to most teams in the league. This team has alot to prove still though and could go either way. My predictions 7-6 [Razorbacks]-Incomplete Once again this is my OPINION on how each team is doing so far this season (day 3) things will change alot so this really means nothing I got bored...
Finessing
#151142908Friday, December 05, 2014 10:13 PM GMT

Looks good. ʀᴏʟʟɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴀ ғᴇʀʀᴀʀɪ, sɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ʙᴀᴄᴀʀᴅɪ, ɪᴛ's ʏᴀ ʙᴏʏ ᴀᴄᴄᴀʀᴅɪ

of     1