of     1   

Exeplex
#151237730Sunday, December 07, 2014 2:34 AM GMT

Many users give each other models, sets, scripts and more. Down side is, it's a pretty big process and risky. Especially when the user wants only a certain user to obtain the model. Instead of creating a model, putting it on sale until a specific user obtains it. Wait for the confirmation that the user has the model or whatever is being sent. Then putting the item off-sale. Why not have a "Send to" button. How it works: - In the trade section (or trade tab, whatever it is), a tab could be added beside the "Trade Items" tab. It could be named anything, like "Drop Box". Like the trade items section, the requests could have the same layout. With a few extra things Name of the sender, item category (Model, decal, etc.), date of recieval, and maybe a expiration date. When a request is clicked, it will open up a page with the: /Model name /Model description /Model preview (Image) /Sender (Maybe even allow the sender to add a little note) If accepted, the user will simply receive the model in his inventory. If not, simply declined and he won't receive anything. ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| Button location: - Model pages could have a "Send to" button in the drop list. Which then sender can select players from their friends, or search up user. If the user exists, the sender can send him a request to accept the model. - On user profiles, there could be a "Send item" button. Which requires the snder to select a model from his inventory. Then sends a request to the selected user. ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| Settings: - This could be turned on and off depending on the user. Just like trades, how you can turn trades off and on. ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| This could really diminish the risk of people taking models that weren't supposed to be uncopylocked for them. Because you never know what could stop you from putting a model off-sale. Connection loss, power outtage, etc. Hopefully you staff members consider this idea.
Exeplex
#151238201Sunday, December 07, 2014 2:41 AM GMT

Sounds can also be sent. Anything that users can take and add to their inventory.
EpicLegitSi
#151238568Sunday, December 07, 2014 2:45 AM GMT

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ATTENTION ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Too complicated. Also, are you from '08?
AlpacaBladee
#151238810Sunday, December 07, 2014 2:49 AM GMT

Support, I'd like to send models to certain peeps I worked hard to make while knowing ONLY they would get it.
EpicLegitSi
#151239032Sunday, December 07, 2014 2:52 AM GMT

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ATTENTION ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Me: Is this ebola infected sir? Doctor: Yes. Me: RUN AWAY!1!1!1
Exeplex
#151240168Sunday, December 07, 2014 3:06 AM GMT

@alex, that has nothing to do with the subject >.> You're not wrong though. I am from 08.
EpicLegitSi
#156970284Sunday, March 01, 2015 6:04 AM GMT

OH I KNEW IT. And I found ebola. also i noscoped you. :)
Ran502
#156972089Sunday, March 01, 2015 6:32 AM GMT

not bad

of     1