of     1   

DeclanProz
#151405953Tuesday, December 09, 2014 9:27 PM GMT

Her name was Christopher, I met her when I was 6 or 5 year's old. We had such time together, fun times. I felt like she was like my REAL sister. I'd remember that she always there whenever I was bullied,scared,upset,shy,etc,etc. But, that was in 2008 or 2009... In 2010, she left us alone for a month or two. I was terrified. I never wanted to go to school... When she came back, her face was really full of tears, I asked what happened? She said this 'I tried to stop my mom, from killing her self. But she died...' Then she went weeping. I couldn't stop thinking what to do but took her to her bed to give her some rest. She couldn't even come out of her room for atleast 3-4 days. But, she ate dinner and breakfast, only. Now in March 30th 2014, just atleast 4 years. Christopher came running into my room, with a big breath. She said this 'Deccy! Look what I have bought!!' I came running to Christopher and screaming, like a child 'What is it! What is it!', when I reached to my room. I saw Christopher holding a big box, covered in birthday decorations. I quickly grabbed the box and teared the box & saw a picture of me and Christopher when we were younger. I was really happy and so was Christopher. Dad placed the picture in my room. I got excited. Around 9 PM, bedtime. I never wanted to sleep, I just stared a the picture. Then went to sleep. October 1st 2014, I felt adult-ty. But I was alot immature. Christopher came into my room and said "Hey Declan! Ainnit you like YouTube Vids?" I replied "Yeah", she also replied "Come and take a look. I gave you you're own YouTube Channel! How NEONGT1 sounds?", I thought for a min or two, I didn't even liked the username. But then I started to use it for Christopher, so I agreed by saying, 'Yeah, I'll take it.'. So, then Christopher started to gave me some Logos, but I never chose them. I just made my own. But a while ago, I had a YouTube Account called iBlueBlade. I used it, but I stopped using it. e.e Glitches, much. November 27th 2014, Christopher and I, started to watch this guy's video "XavierTechPC". We watched it. We thought it was pretty hilarious. I thought, that I'm going to be his biggest fan. So on ROBLOX, I had an alt, that was barely hacked much. >.< I spoke with this guy and he said that I could be his YouTube Partner. By then, I uh apparently, just started making ROBLOX videos. Starting copying Xavier's video's and yeah. November 30th 2014, I stopped copying XavierTechPC's videos and started making my own ROBLOX videos. By then, Christopher fell down the stairs. I left my 1st video unfinished. (So, some clips were deleted)I quickly ran downstairs and saw Christopher laying on the floor with her both eyes shut.. My heart kept pumping fast. My brain couldn't concentrate anymore! I ran downstairs, Dad called the ambulance. The ambulance came and took Christopher away, without telling us details. By 3 to 4 hours later, Dad took us to the Hospital. We went into Christopher's room. Doctor talked to Dad in private outside, leaving me, Alex alone with Christopher. Christopher was sleeping. Dad came in with tears, without saying anything. I asked him what's wrong. He never replied. November 31th 2014, Christopher came back, with the Doctor. Again the Doctor went to speak with Dad privately. Dad came back with tears again. I didn't want to speak to him, I wanted to leave him alone, giving him some space...Then the Doctor took Christopher to the Hospital to give her some medical thing.s.. December 2nd 2014, The Doctor called Dad at 4:30 or 4:35 in the Morning. My Dad woke me and Alex up giving us bad news. My heart stopped working. My brain stopped thinking. I...I couldn't bare what just Dad said! I couldn't even bare it! Was it a dream? No! This was one of my deepest, darkest, sad nightmare.. Th..this couldn't ha..have! IT COULDNT! Then we rushed to the Hospital, I rushed into the Christopher's room. The nurses tried to stop me, but they failed. I started to wake Christopher up, in tears. But she never woke up. I sat down on the floor, Christopher
d_yIan
#151406218Tuesday, December 09, 2014 9:32 PM GMT

Oh my god. Sorry for your loss but it was a amazing story
Depriven
#151406324Tuesday, December 09, 2014 9:34 PM GMT

Aw, I'm sorry for your loss :( But this story is amazing, the wording, etc. Post it to your YT channel :)
TreeTopia
#151406352Tuesday, December 09, 2014 9:35 PM GMT

That's what happens, people die. You don't have to wright a story about it on friggin ROBLOX expecting people to feel sad for you.
PlantMisterMister
#151406386Tuesday, December 09, 2014 9:35 PM GMT

Normally I would put a hate message or something here because this is OT but... i crei everiteim comic sans master race
wetplayer123
#151406397Tuesday, December 09, 2014 9:35 PM GMT

Welcome to the internet, don't post your stupid life stories here because no one will care.
Blazerainer
#151406451Tuesday, December 09, 2014 9:37 PM GMT

My sympathy for you.
Juicy_Fruit
#151406454Tuesday, December 09, 2014 9:37 PM GMT

SOMEONE SURE IS MAD
fameus
#151406528Tuesday, December 09, 2014 9:38 PM GMT

i feel sorry for you.. ~ while you were reading this siggy i stole ur lungs ~
icyiceking
#151406799Tuesday, December 09, 2014 9:42 PM GMT

but isnt christopher a boys name? DO YOU KNOW WHAT 'ICE KING' MEANS?!
d_yIan
#151407498Tuesday, December 09, 2014 9:56 PM GMT

Icy stfu
lagio
#151407579Tuesday, December 09, 2014 9:57 PM GMT

im not sure if this is a real story or fake
icyiceking
#151448566Wednesday, December 10, 2014 3:04 PM GMT

"Icy stfu" no? im curious because christopher is a christian name after st christopher, it's my name too. DO YOU KNOW WHAT 'ICE KING' MEANS?!
Paradogma
#151448758Wednesday, December 10, 2014 3:16 PM GMT

damn
Burndayrazz
#151448859Wednesday, December 10, 2014 3:22 PM GMT

I expected incest. was dissapoint ...simple as that

of     1