of     1   

ZachC5
#151413103Tuesday, December 09, 2014 11:08 PM GMT

Every race I host, about every caution and most of the time during green flag runs when someone is wrecked and no yellow or if there was yellow called, at least one driver calls out or talks garbage to them. Honestly, I'm truely sick and tired of it. I really am. This is the truth on what I think before I host and during the race. I'm tired of dealing with Lowes if I'm gonna have to see fights every race. I saw a video of a ROBLOX Race finish from 2010, and NOT ONE person raged after the finished. Is this how RO-Racing has evolved? A bunch of kids aggressively smashing their keyboard on caps lock and yelling at each other? It's a joke. Why do you think I'm leaving soon? I want to be apart of something that really fits me and there is a more mature community. That's sim-racing. Sorry, its the truth. No matter how many meetings I make or how many warnings I give you guys, no matter what you always rage, lose your cool anything. It's just getting old. Even the older ones, you rage. It's ridiculous! If you want to make Lowes better, its a freakin' game. What do you get for winning? A trophy? Money? Wrong. You get an owner telling you that you won the champ. I completely forgot I won the OMFRA Champ after about a week. So please, do us all a favor and relax when you get wrecked on track. Thanks. -ZachC5

of     1