of     1   

320charsNoSpaces
#151421524Wednesday, December 10, 2014 12:59 AM GMT

First of all, I've been on ROBLOX long before I've created this account. If you decide to be immature and worry about how my join date affects my knowledge on ROBLOX and ROBLOX history, it does not. This is not my original join date and I've been on ROBLOX for countless years. Thank you if you actually take the time to read this and the rest of my suggestions. There will not be a TL;DR. Second of all, I will not take the ROBLOX blog as an answer. The magazine I have in mind is very different from the blog and I am going to explain that during the creation of this thread. If you have any questions afterwards please do ask and I will answer them the best I can. Thank you whether you support or not, please do your best to give a valid reason for your opinion. Third of all, please do not attempt to start a flame war. Flame wars are irresponsible and immature and that won't help anyone understand your opinion on the subject any better. It is unreasonable and we should be able to accept other peoples opinions on certain subjects no matter how 'weird' or 'wrong' they may seem to you. Now, let the suggestion begin if I may. ---------------------------------------------------------------- 1) ROBLOX Blog Comparison The ROBLOX Magazine will be fairly different from the ROBLOX blog but still share some similarities. Similarities include showing recent updates that have appeared in both games on ROBLOX and the website/studio itself, the only real difference is that it's the recent news and updates from last month (a recap if you may). I personally think that this section should be called "Blog Recap" (amazing title, huh?). 2) ROBLOX Related Pencil/Marker Word and/or Maze Games Yes, I know - "We've already seen this on the back of cereal boxes and educational magazines, do we really need to see this again?" The answer to that question is the obvious one you weren't looking for and that is Yes with a capital Y. Now, Y you must be asking. Well, that's very simple actually. You may find that boring or overused, however there are multiple people on ROBLOX who would be delighted to solve one of these games once a month. If you don't believe me, go look at the Games page one more time (maybe it'll do some good for you, the forums can be a dangerous and disturbing place after awhile). 3) Top/Best/You Should/Check This Out Need a game to play or an item to check out that isn't Mad Murderer or Builderman's copied but classy jeans? Get an issue of the ROBLOX Magazine and you've found a good game to play that isn't a Murder/Pizza game and you can buy clothes that aren't generic blue jeans and old expensive LMaD allergy infested sweater vests. Basically, something popular five months or a year ago can gain it's popularity back again through the magazine readers. This would help not only developers but people only playing ROBLOX so they can check out new games and not the same one every day (no matter how fun Twisted Murderer and Work at a Pizza Place actually is). 4) How can I get a subscription to the ROBLOX magazine? Easy, just go to the same page you go to buy any type of Builders Club or Robux (or even redeem your ROBLOX card) and find the section or even a button that most likely has magazine covers and big bold words that say "Magazines". There would/should be about five different choices for your magazine subscription. 1. Order The Current Issue 2. 6 Months Subscription 3. 1 Year Subscription 4. 2 Year Subscription 5. 3 Year Subscription 5) How much would these be, anyway? The magazines at first should start out at one dollar and if it gets successful they should raise the price just a little bit so people don't get angry over nothing. 6) How would this help ROBLOX at all? ROBLOX teases magazines. Starts up hype. ROBLOX releases magazine through website. Starts up even more hype. People order magazines. People sign subscriptions. ROBLOX makes money. People enjoy the magazine People dislike the magazine People keep ordering magazines People stop ordering magazines Keep making magazines Stop making magazines Attracts attention to ROBLOX Attracts attention to ROBLOX 7) What do you even know about this stuff anyway? I'm eighteen years old and I'm distinguished in Mathematics, Literary Arts, Science, Social Studies, and Business/Finance. I've also been playing ROBLOX since July 9th, 2006 and I've been writing for a local newspaper, gaming magazine, and semi-popular comic blog since 2008. ---------------------------------------------------------------- So, please express your opinion. There will be no TL;DR section and if you didn't feel like reading all of this, please reply kindly or don't reply at all. Thank you. ~ Roohihi234theII ~ Add 400,000+ To Post Count ~ 109,989 KO Record ~
Lumez
#151421874Wednesday, December 10, 2014 1:02 AM GMT

no support cus it isn't freking MLG WIH DORITO AND MOUNTAIN DW!!!!!!!!!! :3 XD
320charsNoSpaces
#151422242Wednesday, December 10, 2014 1:06 AM GMT

@Lumez, unsub not enough bernice swag ~ Roohihi234theII ~ Add 400,000+ To Post Count ~ 109,989 KO Record ~
320charsNoSpaces
#151442686Wednesday, December 10, 2014 7:06 AM GMT

Bump with some fries, please? ~ Roohihi234theII ~ Add 400,000+ To Post Count ~ 109,989 KO Record ~
xBootyBouncex
#151442933Wednesday, December 10, 2014 7:23 AM GMT

Seems nice. Plus it gives other people more ideas world-wide creating more of a next generation for the little kids kinda like lego (that's how they got their ideas around along with air commercials. (they have a lego mag)
320charsNoSpaces
#151444358Wednesday, December 10, 2014 10:16 AM GMT

@xBootyBouncex, Lol, yes I know and I know that they have a LEGO magazine I'm subscribed to it. I personally love LEGO because it is what inspired me to want to become an architect as a kid.
jjj344
#151445126Wednesday, December 10, 2014 11:53 AM GMT

Who wants to subscribe to the ROBLOX Magazine when all is different is just puzzles. Honestly, I would rather just play the real ones online the site so no support. Inventor of Game Ideas on ATR.
LegendaryBladeKiller
#151445430Wednesday, December 10, 2014 12:17 PM GMT

I support your idea.
Lo202
#151445499Wednesday, December 10, 2014 12:22 PM GMT

Make lifetime subscription... just like BC Don't need to imagine, reality is enough.
Decompiled
#151445517Wednesday, December 10, 2014 12:24 PM GMT

Everything seems acceptable, except for the 7) What do you even know about this stuff anyway? I'm eighteen years old and I'm distinguished in Mathematics, Literary Arts, Science, Social Studies, and Business/Finance. I've also been playing ROBLOX since July 9th, 2006 and I've been writing for a local newspaper, gaming magazine, and semi-popular comic blog since 2008. I saw no one on this forums, ever, ever, say "What do you even know about this stuff anyway?". I supposed you just got the option to brag. The rest of the post, a 10 years old could write. ...aaaaand hateful post from OP.
trainyay
#151447336Wednesday, December 10, 2014 2:04 PM GMT

Support. #ReturnOurCPF
320charsNoSpaces
#151482993Thursday, December 11, 2014 3:50 AM GMT

@rajpop, Usually, whenever I make a suggestion everyone says I am too young and uneducated to make such a suggestion such as this. They imply that I don't know anything and that it will turn out horrible and possibly even destroy what is left of ROBLOX that makes it good. I'm not trying to show off, I would never even have posted that if people on ROBLOX were a little more logical. I wouldn't want people not supporting because they simply thought I was a mere child who had lied about my age so I could get on the forums. I'm a kind of man who likes actual reasoning behind things and not just a 50-50 chance assumption made by fellow users and friends on ROBLOX. I prefer to have people understand both me and where I come from and my suggestion and how much work I have put into it. I don't want it to be trashed because of something silly, I would at least like some actual opinions that people feel. Both support and not, I'm grateful for both but I want them to actually mean something this time. I hope you understand, and thank you. ~Roohihi234theII

of     1