of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

sarahcrossPEACE
#151522392Friday, December 12, 2014 1:12 AM GMT

Now, I'm pretty sure your here reading this for either tips or how-to-roleplay. A shortend term or Role-Play is Rp. Now, I would suggest not role-playing to maturely if with a younger player, or in General. Anywho, How-To-Roleplay Can go in many ways. One way is that you could use * And type an exact action your character is doing then ent it with an * I suggest, Proper Punctuation. Another way is that you can use "I" "My" "I'd" Which is First person, And Stating the action. The last way I can think of is using Third person "She" "He" "The...(Action..Or something happening...Feeling?.)" Yes, This is short but, hopefully it stated what you need breifly. Happy Rping! Btw: You can be anything you set your mind to, in role-play.
TheLegoGamerDude1
#151522559Friday, December 12, 2014 1:14 AM GMT

>Implying we're morons. Hue
timpookie
#151523128Friday, December 12, 2014 1:21 AM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
sarahcrossPEACE
#154845947Wednesday, January 28, 2015 9:09 PM GMT

Oh, Thanks. I really don't care. First thing, that was my first ROBLOX Forum. Secondly, the fact that I was being yelled at as I typed. Thus, There are errors due to distractions. Thirdly, Literature is my weakest class, I still maintain an A, However I don't understand advanced standards thats why it implied more towards my opinion because I didn't know what the title should have been. Last but not least, Some people don't know how to "Role-Play" in general. That's why I put "Now...How-To-Roleplay" sentance. Let me be pathetic for now, I'll work on my grammar. However, I think I was 'Okay' compared too others whom use no grammar what so ever.
Giftedhorse
#154850829Wednesday, January 28, 2015 10:26 PM GMT

Goodjob! You are officially an idiot
oODwagonxX
#154853256Wednesday, January 28, 2015 11:02 PM GMT

"However I don't understand advanced standards thats why it implied more towards my opinion because I didn't know what the title should have been." You should have put a comma after "however". You should have put a period after "standards" and capitalized the first letter in "thats". "Thats" should also have an apostrophe after the "t" and before the "s". There should also be a comma after "opinion". Identifying run-on sentences and knowing where to put commas is not advanced. Also, later on in your post, you capitalize a word after a comma. That's, what, a first-grade SPI? You've most definitely lied about maintaining an A with pitiful grammar like that.
SirBookington
#154854187Wednesday, January 28, 2015 11:15 PM GMT

Excuse me as I hate on this thread.
SirBookington
#154854296Wednesday, January 28, 2015 11:17 PM GMT

Also, I'm sure you know a LOT about this forum, mr. 3 posts.
TheLegoGamerDude1
#154855146Wednesday, January 28, 2015 11:30 PM GMT

This is an old thread you idiots From last year "Not when I kick into maximum over-hype!"
SirBookington
#154856585Wednesday, January 28, 2015 11:53 PM GMT

>idiots I don't look at the day posted, because quite frankly it doesn't concern me. It's the necrobumper's fault for bringing it back up.
oODwagonxX
#154857847Thursday, January 29, 2015 12:11 AM GMT

This thread was from December last year. And I too don't waste my time looking at dates.
TheLegoGamerDude1
#154858965Thursday, January 29, 2015 12:27 AM GMT

A month ago is old in forum time "Not when I kick into maximum over-hype!"
oODwagonxX
#154877812Thursday, January 29, 2015 5:12 AM GMT

Fascinating.
sarahcrossPEACE
#154906764Thursday, January 29, 2015 10:44 PM GMT

Wow, Okay alot of hate for my first ROBLOX forum. This is why I'm not the best at this so, you can back off and let me be. I've never been good in literature like other individuals, it takes me awhile to catch on to what is being taught. So, let me be and stop hating cause you don't understand how much I have to do nor deal with. Also, just "Keep calm and Carry on".
TheLegoGamerDude1
#154906853Thursday, January 29, 2015 10:45 PM GMT

Meh "Not when I kick into maximum over-hype!"
sarahcrossPEACE
#154908013Thursday, January 29, 2015 11:02 PM GMT

Last but not least, I didn't lie. I don't lie. Actually I might be in middle school but I still struggle with making paragraphs and I feel like no one cares nor understand my struggle with grammar. I think to my self "...atleast I don't type 'lol' 'omg' 'u' 'tht'...cause that's not good grammar it's actually not even a real word..." Thus, accept the fact that I don't process quickly like other people nor do I understand what to do for a new topic. Also, you'll never understand how hard the struggle is for me in literature. In literature, I do have an A however it's not on my own because I ask the teacher alot of questions to insure I understand what is being said. But, I don't have a teacher with me after school I have no one with me untill 8 P.M plus my grandmother doesn't really understand literature either. I believe that the internet is unreliable sometimes for school projects. I ask to you, Put your self in the opposite view and How would you feel if you couldn't understand things quickly as others when you try your hardest? You still achive the goals however, you don't understand something taught about a topic thus, you decide not to use it afraid of failing again. How would it feel to be ignored alot by people whom you thought were friends? How would you feel if you were yelled at for calling your dad? How would you feel if you were alone?
SirBookington
#154908219Thursday, January 29, 2015 11:05 PM GMT

Why are you still rambling..?
sarahcrossPEACE
#154908734Thursday, January 29, 2015 11:12 PM GMT

I am still commenting because I feel like I'm always misinterpeted. I always am, I can never say my own opinion. I never will be able to. There will always be a opposite viewpoint. Now, I'm done.
PickachuGirl
#154908767Thursday, January 29, 2015 11:13 PM GMT

what is going on
oODwagonxX
#154928236Friday, January 30, 2015 3:26 AM GMT

Oh, what a dreadful sob story! Let me give the poor hurt girl all my sympathy! You wouldn't know hardship if it bit you in the ass. Let me ask you, have you been spanked so hard that you've been bruised? Have you been yelled at for someone else's wrong-doings, to the point of being in tears? Have you witnessed your father throw a coffee hug at your mother's head while she threatens to call child protection services? Have you had to stand and watch while your father rips down bookshelves and tears off cabinets from the kitchen? Have you run from your father because of his ballistic behavior but run too slow, have him trip you up, and have him drag you inside by the collar of your shirt? That's my predicament, and there's worse than that. Don't you ever go around like you're a kicked puppy, because there's always someone in the world who has it worse than you. Just learn to live and let it go. Gosh, you've irritated me SO much.
Tortemarra
#154928355Friday, January 30, 2015 3:28 AM GMT

^ ohhhh dang get reeeeekt wait that happened to you oh hell
rockmax2112alt
#154928485Friday, January 30, 2015 3:31 AM GMT

I feel the pain dragon. None of you know about the horror of my father. Jk.
oODwagonxX
#154928771Friday, January 30, 2015 3:36 AM GMT

My dad's an emotionless and manipulative bastard that really only cares about Everquest and his financial state. That pretty much sums it up. And now that the divorce is final, I can shame him on the forums as much as I want! :D
Tortemarra
#154928918Friday, January 30, 2015 3:38 AM GMT

> Everquest and his financial state. i knew they were evil damn lawyers, taking me jerb and good for you, Dwagon. go sht on a picture of him or something, now.
oODwagonxX
#154929066Friday, January 30, 2015 3:41 AM GMT

I don't have a picture of him at hand right now, but that's something I'll have to look into in the future.

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right