of     1   

Beartic56
#151523300Friday, December 12, 2014 1:23 AM GMT

Some of you may have seen your favorite, or not so favorite ROBLOXIANS be banned temporarily, or permanently, from ROBLOX and it's harsh, but treasured community. The Jared Valdez Case for example. Most of ROBLOX, even those who had just entered the game at the time Jared was at his fame point for copying places and groups, had learned of his bad doings one way or the other. At the same time, many ROBLOXIANS liked Jared... as terrible as that may be, not everyone hated Jared, and some hated seeing him go (not most of us sane people though). While I agree completely and totally with ROBLOX banning Jared, many didn't like ROBLOX'S decision of banning him. Let me sum it up quickly: We have no say whatsoever in what ROBLOX does about famous ROBLOXIANS who have done bad things on the webpage. Even if they were rightfully banned, people still didn't get to decide whether or not Jared should go. Say I was a person who supported Jared from the very beginning, maybe I don't want him to get banned. Maybe I wanted him to keep copying games that looked like he made himself. Ok, the new feature I think ROBLOX should implement is a voting feature. ROBLOX, on the day of someone's ban, would send out an announcement to all ROBLOXIANS as soon as you logged in. You couldn't do anything on the website until you'd voted, which would most likely take all of 5 seconds. In case I'd never heard of the person being banned, ROBLOX would leave a few pros and cons as to what this person did for ROBLOX. Our example will be called "SteveTheEpicBloxxer" (Doesn't actually exist, I just made him up as well as the points following.) Steve's contributions to ROBLOX: -Made a front page game with 1 million visits two years in a row. -Created successful and popular tutorials for ROBLOXIANS to learn the basics of ROBLOX with. Steve's Crimes Against ROBLOX -Posted 18+ Content -Harassed users of the opposite gender. -Excessive cursing. This would be similar to what would appear on the ROBLOX homepage as soon as you logged in. PROS User: SteveTheEpicBloxxer Cons ______________________________________________________________\ Instead of leaving hate you deliberately posted to start a 7 day flame war, leave intelligent feedback as well as things you might change, edit, or remove completely from this suggestion. Thank you for your cooperation. -Bear
DarkImperiator
#151525368Friday, December 12, 2014 1:47 AM GMT

There is a SteveTheEpicBloxxer now "Life is very simple, but we insist on making it complicated" -Confucius
Beartic56
#151563027Friday, December 12, 2014 11:02 PM GMT

Lol did you make that account?
nightdumo
#151563178Friday, December 12, 2014 11:04 PM GMT

yes pls thats the sound of law enforcement
DarkImperiator
#151581551Saturday, December 13, 2014 3:30 AM GMT

@Bear, yeah I did "Life is very simple, but we insist on making it complicated" -Confucius

of     1