of     1   

rufusshinra4
#151593314Saturday, December 13, 2014 6:54 AM GMT

I have a proclamation. I have heard and observed through numerous hours of recall and remembrance of the memories and theories within my mind; as so reviewed in these ever-constant episodes of deep conscious thought. I have discovered and realized by which I had found it all myself. I have fully understood and grasped the reasons by which my own people would extort me and which in turn as a result would cry out with blind faith into the words of the heretic, they would function and grow in prospering malice as they are fueled by pitiful and petty reasons for such a hatred and now apparent distain. As I observe through many eyes, I see that through it all. The soldiers of the Imperium are not as they seem, as my eyes continue to observe activity that takes place behind the backs of their aristocratic masters. I have seen and heard as I see it for myself and many are unaware that they are watched. Through it all, I have concluded and officially accepted it without much disbelief. Those who sought in the days of the old to 'socialize' and 'connect' to me had numerously tried to humanize me and personify as a result. I have numerously at multiple times, denied and rejected their offers. Yet, they grow in malice as I do not fit their idea of normalcy. Where they would become angered and alienated by my ways, they would make a excuse, a source for their pitiful and petty hatred. In which, Imperials and the supposedly knowledgeable that now preach onwards to me have become so low in general. Such is the motives and petty hatreds of these times, so low are they in their levels of childish behavior so similar to that of many during the troubling times of when Prima Nox has arose and looted the corpse of the Imperium. So low and saddening is the level of idiocy and immaturity that prospers and continues to gnaw against the soil of the Imperium, such is the saddening thought that a cult led by a witch has converted many to its sickening and absurd doctrines and established a dogmatic control onto others. So is the rather failed attempts to replace one man for whom was called out as a 'copier' and 'terrible builders' that has took five men to replace one man, most of them have already failed. How many more must fail until they can replace the 'one insane and useless body'? None. It is rather insane to say that the Emperor demands the death of that one 'heretic', for whom has sacrificed and served more than any of the fictitious claims of the supposedly superior Warmaster who in attributes and the likes similarly and most likely appear to be the Arch-Heretic Dommel. Yet, even as so. The great and supposedly pure bureaucracy of the Imperium is not as it was before, it is now under the influential control of heretics and thugs. The faithful masses that blindly die and fight for them, they in turn faithfully and willingly live in such a cloud of ignorance and blindly with blind faith die for them. When they themselves know that they are lying to them, their masters that are supposedly wise and logical are not as they say about themselves. The Imperium's now current politicians are all corrupt in the mind and have been filled in with thugs and untrustworthy criminals, yet these heretics and criminals that I speak are allowed into the Imperium because of the same tolerant and foreign policy that the Imperium has functioning on since the beginning of the Imperium. A policy that burdened us and have countlessly led to rebellions and the likes. A tolerable policy based upon the Christian moral ideal of forgiveness and tolerance in which does not apply to one person apparently. A policy of tolerance. An absurd and flawed policy that the supposedly 'owner' of the Imperium dictates as a necessary and most logical policy that has allowed the filth and tainted presence of heretics reign and roam upon the soil of the Imperium. Even at this instant, I am supposedly the new face of what a heretic is. Even at this instant, onto the other side of the spectrum, I am callously and dipped into the lies and ocean of infamy known as a heretic. How am I heretic if I uphold the tenants of the Imperial Cult? How am I a heretic if I have sacrificed so much than the petty and naïve dreams that others would imagine in their sleep? They have nothing. It is true that I have decreed the exiles of the proclaimed heretics for the continued and continuing crimes of ethnical, social and racial discrimination, disrespect for the holy authority of the God-Emperor. Yet, these injustices are simply pushed aside and are ignored. The incompetence of heretics of these times shall be the same as their ancestors, failures and rejects of society. Speaking the same words of desperation and the words of people who lack moral character and understanding of the true definition and sentimental meaning of necessity. What do they know of the meaning of a true Imperial when they themselves are the prime examples of what the heretic, the mutant, the criminal and the traitor is? Yet, it is the supposedly universal edition of logic that the masses of the Imperium functions by. The meaning of reasoning, purity, honesty and faith have no meaning nor place in the halls of the Imperium. They do not seem to be present. Such is the stubbornness of the craven, the greedy, the ignorant and the treacherous. There is nothing more to say as to how low in general has the Imperium become.

of     1