chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     3   

michalangelo123
#151797297Tuesday, December 16, 2014 6:52 AM GMT

Using a gun is like using a bow. Except you need a lot more strength. And patience. And stamina. And speed, to get quick volleys off. And, account more for drop, since arrows are typically heavier than bullets. Oh, and you have to account wind a lot more... arrows are feathered, so they'll be more affected by it. Also gotta take into point that arrows are much easier to deflect than bullets, merely because of velocity to mass ratio difference.
mageofpower
Top 100 Poster
#151801923Tuesday, December 16, 2014 12:40 PM GMT

You know, returning to the topic of RP's and their popularity, I've never understood how exactly it all works. There are some RP's that are really long, well thought out and well written (I am not attempting to allude to my RP.) That fail. There are others that are really short, poorly thought out and badly written that fail. The ones that seem to succeed are ones that sit in the middle. They're like guilty pleasure movies. Things you can just sit down and enjoy without the story being a masterpiece.
PickachuGirl
#151802030Tuesday, December 16, 2014 12:46 PM GMT

Roblox culture is strange
mageofpower
Top 100 Poster
#151802358Tuesday, December 16, 2014 1:00 PM GMT

And Rock, while I don't exactly know how to say this without sounding rude, but your RP's aren't exactly as high tier as you seem to believe. "The Town of Greenfield" is a generic description of a small American town, with no actual plot. You've basically made a template and told the RPers to do everything themselves. Your first RP (The U-boat one) Is basically a shameless plagiarism of U-571. While complaining about low tier RP's getting so much attention is understandable, is there not a way to do it without coming off as a overly proud individual who thinks all his work is infallible?
rockmax2112alt
#151803252Tuesday, December 16, 2014 1:47 PM GMT

Alright, fien. I admit it. TOG was one of my first rps, so I guess why that failed. I'm also admitting that yes, I plagiarized (in a way) U571. Seas of Turmoil will mot be rebumped, revived, or any of sort.
bulldog1042
#151804912Tuesday, December 16, 2014 3:11 PM GMT

Don't you also put too much guns you can select from all the time? I would have let the roleplayers choose what modern gun they want, with set rules of course.

chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     3