of     1   

lordblackfire1
#151754056Monday, December 15, 2014 7:43 PM GMT

Hello! Today we will be featuring "Rockford Raptors" and predict their outcome for season five. Let's get to it! _________________________________________________________________________________ ( Rockford Raptors ) ( SEASON PREDICTION : Rockford Raptors Go 6-1 ) ( Rockford Raptors : Record 6-1 : OLD EAST CONFERENCE ) _________________________________________________________________________________ Yes! The Rockford Raptors! This team went to the playoffs a season ago but didn't go to the Victory Bowl. I honestly had them as favorites for the Victory Bowl, but that's a different story. Now, back to the present. Yeah, the Rockford Raptors go six and one, but, lets find out why. I'm going to say this, after looking at the Rockford Raptors roster I was scared, I mean, if you look at Rockford Raptors they have Ryanmooboo, Fred Man, Swaq10, Matthew11266, Prowling, Fredchild, Look01, CaravelloFello, and, you know what? I could keep naming players off all day, But what I think we should do is tell "ALL" the old football league teams to skip the entire season and put Rockford Raptors and Barton Bruisers in the Victory Bowl. It only seems right. But, if we must do season five then here's how it will go. The Rockford Raptors win their first game against Corinth Spartans, then they move onto Barton Bruisers and WIN! That's right, we have a Victory Bowl preview in week two, and Rockford Raptors take the cake. Now, lets keep going! The Rockford Raptors beat the ROBLOX Panthers in week three, it's now getting interesting isn't it? Well, the fireworks are still going! The Rockford Raptors beat the Highland Huskies in week four and then head to their bye-week. But, the fireworks don't stop there! The Rockford Raptors move forward to beat the Korblox Snowhawks! Could this be a perfect season? Well, not if the Pemberley Punishers have anything to say about it. In week seven the Rockford Raptors finally lose their first game of the season. Yeah, I couldn't give them the win. I'll say this, It's going to be a close game. Anyway, in week eight the Rockford Raptors win Florida Firecats. So, here we are, we sit at six and one, not bad right? People are going to laugh about this, but, I believe the Rockford Raptors have what it takes. Oh, did I mention? The Rockford Raptors win the Victory Bowl in season five? But wait, that's a different story. _________________________________________________________________________________ ~ Old Football League Network
AdvancedGame
#151754117Monday, December 15, 2014 7:45 PM GMT

do college predictions af
SammieStupidSavage
#151754193Monday, December 15, 2014 7:47 PM GMT

raptors would have made/won vb if ffc didn't cheat but wait, thats a different story.
VonMontoya
#151754237Monday, December 15, 2014 7:48 PM GMT

Sike ducks 4 vb
FreshATL
#151754481Monday, December 15, 2014 7:55 PM GMT

>The fact cara and prowling coming to FFC
look01
#151755031Monday, December 15, 2014 8:10 PM GMT

^ Wont hurt us because I have adrian/rio wanting to come to raptors and prowling hasnt even had starting reps at WR all off season
Forsaken_Fire
#151755155Monday, December 15, 2014 8:13 PM GMT

All Predictions are over rated, There's plenty of unknown talent, Thing is the people "Predicting" Only predict of what they saw last season, and only based on people that they have seen before. Yes they are Predictions, But I say they are for the Bias then to Predict.
athletezach
#151756635Monday, December 15, 2014 8:44 PM GMT

^
oldtea
#151757847Monday, December 15, 2014 9:04 PM GMT

all #1 predicted teams lose
Nasirito
#151758566Monday, December 15, 2014 9:17 PM GMT

Raptors are overrated.
FreshATL
#151760606Monday, December 15, 2014 9:47 PM GMT

@Look LOL Adrian and rio aren't even good. I took rio's starting spot on ducks and started over Adrian at rams
kingolight
#155667727Tuesday, February 10, 2015 12:20 AM GMT

It looks like they are going to go 7-0 now

of     1