of     1   

nintendo566
#151844516Wednesday, December 17, 2014 3:14 AM GMT

It's time for the playoffs! We have made it through 8 regular season weeks in RNFL's first season, but now its time for some showdowns. The two winners will be the two alive to play in the Super Bowl. Lets get right to it! --- CAR @ DET Detroit wins 35-33 Detroit has already beat Carolina twice. Now, I understand these were all very close defeats. These two passing offenses will throw a few interceptions, some costly. I feel saltirenHD has brought Detroit a long way since being 0-3. They will win this game because they play smart and kick XP's. Carolina will miss a 2pt Conv, and try again to tie it late in the game, and miss it. Detroit will then kneel on it to win. MIA @ KC KC wins 45-42 (Biased) KC has faced Miami twice in the regular season, one time was week 1. Miami literally had 3 days to prepare. Second time was week 6. Beyton didn't make that game. If this team did not have BeytonManningHD, this team would not be in the playoffs. Now, lets look at the tale of two stories. Miami has a great recieving core including MegatronX50 and Desmondsanders (their RB.) KC on the other hand is a run first team. Both teams will be tied going into the final drive of the 4th quarter, and KC will win it on a field goal.
RayWestXI
#151845776Wednesday, December 17, 2014 3:32 AM GMT

Shall be goos games tbh !
DimeabIe
#151872948Wednesday, December 17, 2014 8:48 PM GMT

No one really knows how the MIA @ KC game is going to go down, considering the KC Chiefs have not seen the MIA Dolphins at full power, and KC has won two games against Miami, one I couldn't make and one that was like 2-3 days I got the HC job.
JoKarActual
#151906684Thursday, December 18, 2014 4:32 AM GMT

Let's go Detroit

of     1