of     1   

DiamondDragonite
#151879066Wednesday, December 17, 2014 10:20 PM GMT

So, for this project for this language class, OP has to list 5 family members. Now, OP has more than 5 close family members, which kind of sucks for OP. So far on the list is : My beloved cat (cat goes before any of these fools) My brother (who i hate the most) My mother (because traditional family norms ftw) My sister My other brother OR my father Now, the reason I'm having such a moral dilemma is because my brother essentially took on a father role to me while my dad was in the military, but my brother doesn't live nearby anymore. Now, my mother really wants me to include him, but I feel like people would judge me because I didn't include my own father in my presentation - they'd assume that I would have family issues or something. Getting rid of the cat is my last resort as I hold my dear cat in very high regards.
HygenistHygenist5
#151879216Wednesday, December 17, 2014 10:22 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
DiamondDragonite
#151879401Wednesday, December 17, 2014 10:24 PM GMT

the cat is pretty much the only interesting person on there lol now im considering getting rid of my first brother, mainly because everyone already knows him and plus the words i have for him are pretty rude lol "he is annoying and selfish" isn't exactly the best thing lol

of     1