of     1   

SagePakkana
#151913432Thursday, December 18, 2014 9:54 AM GMT

I know this would sound so crazy but, yes, Millennium will have his own mecha. This is a deformation robot that has two modes; first is its vehicle form and then its robot form. I call this robot Millenni-Oh, the robot of the threads. The vehicle form will be based on a tank mixed with a trailer. The lower part will become the legs and the top part will become the arms, then the back shall become the main body. The head is a seperate mode. There is a jet inside that folds up as the head and attaches itself to the body. There are spacial cards for this mecha; one for the summon and the other for the transformation. Now aside from that, I've finally came up with the description of the story, as well as the motto. This is the description as follows; The roleplay forums, one of the most popular domains of the ROBLOX forums, will now become a hell when someone hacks the forums for revenge. As a result to this, a lot of threads have become corrupted with cryptic texts and [Content Deleted] signs. Grant McGuy, a newcomer to the RPF, has been summoned by the god of roleplay, Minoa Harkervect, to tell him that the RPF is under purge of the Shade Hack. Giving him the powers of every role player, Grant must become Millennium in order to restore balance of the RPF. And now for the motto; "The RPF's bravest role player is here to fight and protect... and dance!" Now about the setting, inside the RPF is the world where every roleplay character can roam around, this world is called Forumdia, the amalgamation of all roleplay threads. This is the world Millennium can explore and protect, and to get there is to 'jump into the computer' and go through the portal towards it. Now here's an update to Millennium's arsenal, the card decks will no longer be in the belt, instead it will be on a card book where he can summon cards to go to him. Another addition is his melee weapon, a single edged white sword that scans cards as well, the Millennicalibur. This sword can combine with the Millennivolver to become the Millennicannon. Now here are more cameo characters that will appear on the story; Alfie Jones -The leader of the Sky Knight Pirates. Mark Giuseppe -The timid and shy Anima user. Sark Alberti -An elite pirate of the Telrano. Garren Orvene -Also known as Kamen Rider Garo, and the only witness to see the death of Batman by Hugo Strange. Chojuna Balcritos -A manga artist, has a s3xual f3t!sh over Mai Hikasa and Violet Naelfire. Ruben Hawkgun -A travelling merchant who is the brother of a king. Xanort the Judge -The god of verdict. Barbeck the Future King -A 'half-dead' warrior and the 5th adventurer of the Land of Ooo. Ragnar Reno -A magic using pugilist of the art of Kemono Ken. Yep, this is pretty much it for this update, stay tuned for the pilot chapter by the time I've finish my exams.
MangitungLeader
#151914178Thursday, December 18, 2014 11:18 AM GMT

Wait so you are telling me that all the roblox forum is under the risk of destruction!?
SagePakkana
#151914367Thursday, December 18, 2014 11:31 AM GMT

Exactly, that is because someone hacked it for revenge.
MangitungLeader
#151916176Thursday, December 18, 2014 1:18 PM GMT

I have been saving this for the occasion to turn my bakery to a fully operational Battlebot(originally to keep tehbloxx out of my bakery but this is the perfect time.)
SagePakkana
#151916215Thursday, December 18, 2014 1:19 PM GMT

Good for you, but he is not the one responsible. You'll find out who once the story goes on.
MangitungLeader
#151916273Thursday, December 18, 2014 1:22 PM GMT

Alright I will be the one protecting my area.

of     1