of     1   

jerryg225
#151945128Friday, December 19, 2014 12:42 AM GMT

Hey guys, I am a long time player, I'm actually not sure if I could be considered one anymore. I stopped playing ROBLOX awhile ago, but I do not have any issues or grudges, just not enough time. Anyway, ROBLOX has done gifts the same since 2007. Were going on 10 YEARS now! There needs to be something new. I'm not saying I have the best idea, but I do have one. All I can ever remember is waiting for gifts to be released and for there to be a "hint" in the description, the mesh, etc. on how to get it. That'f fine, but how do you feel when you don't get the gift? You're mad, correct? Well no worries, you can still spend your R$ to get the gift placed into your inventory and you can also get the prize that comes out of it. Well the problem with that is, now a days, people don't even try. All the power to them if they can buy the gifts, they're doing something right in the "ROBLOX economy." Now though, how do you feel if for the past year you put all your effort into making a game with a million visits and you get a gift (just an example), then someone with 1,000 place visits goes and snatches up the 1 million visits gift for 65,000 R$? Now YOU don't like that!! I think there needs to be an incentive to actually put your effort into the spirit and actually try to earn the gifts. Now, in the example above, yeah, no one knew they had to get that many place visits in a year, but the effort was still put in for the whole year without even needing to know to "try." So my idea is simple. For users who EARNED the gift, give them a prize for earning it, not just owning it. Then giving everyone owning the gift another prize. Maybe create two prize hats/gear/etc. and give the earners both and the buyers just one. Maybe the users that earn the gift could get half of the sale price as a bonus, or a quarter of the sale price as a bonus. If you don't want to do it that way, maybe you could just tally up all the earned gifts and at the end of the month give a few hundred R$ per gift that was earned.] If you want to get crazy with it, implement a new badge! Everyone has been wanting badges for a very long time. ROBLOX doesn't only do gifts for Christmas. ROBLOX does gifts WHENEVER they feel like it. I've seen them at Christmas, Halloween, New Years, and even random gifts. Make a tally system to where once you EARN "x" amount of gifts, you get a badge. Make it a badge for your first gift earned, then your fifth, then fifteenth, etc. You get the idea. I just think that at almost 10 years, ROBLOX needs to have a new idea with gifts. Don't get me wrong, I am thankful for the gifts even though I don't play anymore! I think it is spectacular. I know there is the saying "Don't fix what isn't broken." I know, I said it to my father two days ago when he tried to modify his method of butchering. Anyway, please post your ideas below or if you have your own idea you can post it below. I'm interested in seeing the responses! Jerry
jerryg225
#152019086Saturday, December 20, 2014 4:15 AM GMT

Quaranteed
#152024061Saturday, December 20, 2014 5:55 AM GMT

tl;dr

of     1