of     1   

Javatar9999alt
#152094334Sunday, December 21, 2014 7:36 AM GMT

I uploaded two others on the clans and guilds forum as they were appropriate and consisted to toward a clan, You can also copy this to make a better version If you want. So here's the rest of them for what ever you want to use however you wish: (Fallen robloxia:) I used to rule the world Bullets would fly when I gave the word Now every night I go stow away Hide from the men I used to slay They once were terrified Every time I looked into their eyes Soldiers would cheer my way For a hero I was, that's what they'd say One minute we had it all Next our world began to fall Away from all that it had once become They all cried for my help, but I stood there numb I gaze off into the boundless skyline Nuclear choirs playing in the sunshine Turn 'round pick up my gun and blade. The gun that once forced evil clans to yield And hope one day that this chaos and Destruction turns for the better Never a bomb in hand That was when I ruled the land It was the R.I.C. and Tinians Blew down the doors and let us in Bullets whizzing by like streaks of light I tried all that I could to stay and fight As the clan roamed the street Families broken at my feet Life itself suspended by a thread Oh, why is it that I wasn't dead I gaze off into the boundless hordes Bomber choirs playing in the sunshine Turn 'round pick up my gun and blade, The gun that once forced evil clans to yield If this battle should leave me slain I know they will call my name Better to take a stand That was when I ruled the land I gaze off into the boundless skyline Nuke choirs playing in the sunshine Turn 'round pick up my Gun and blade, The gun that once forced evil clans to yield If this battle should leave me slain I know F.E.A.R. will call my name Better to take a stand That was when I ruled the land........ (Nuclear siren.....several nuclear explosions In the distance getting closer..ending :mainly due to being bombers dropping bombs:. Siren... Nuclear explosion..static..)
Javatar9999alt
#152094413Sunday, December 21, 2014 7:40 AM GMT

Any suggestions on my next song?
Javatar9999alt
#152126701Sunday, December 21, 2014 9:19 PM GMT

Any?
3Dwolf11
#152127811Sunday, December 21, 2014 9:36 PM GMT

One that doesn't include ROBLOX because ROBLOX fanfics and ROBLOX songs are cringy, no matter how you make it. Also, "Yandere" is Japanese term, and the only think close to ROBLOX and Japan is anime. So. How about Ro-rap instead, because I'd take Ro-rap over this.
Javatar9999alt
#152164596Monday, December 22, 2014 8:37 AM GMT

It Isn't meant to be roblox based. Or else there would be more rovloxy things In It. Its a parody of one of my favorite songs with a combination war and my favorite gaming site. I do not upload roblox music. Besides If It was roblox based music I would not only deny people using It, I would have called the song by a roblox titan In the forum name Instead of a radio station I made up.

of     1