of     1   

master0691
#152129131Sunday, December 21, 2014 9:56 PM GMT

Verse 1 Master: Not the first time I'm in this situation. All your lies was a [F]ing continuation. Sent my mama a picture of the room we bought. Now its a mess, with memories every time we fought. Now I can't stand to be around you, I'm getting second thoughts. You thought you killed me but I just shrugged it off. I thought our love was so infinite, and that we could hug it off. I didn't mean to hurt you, or [D]rug you off. Bleeding from my face left me at the train station. My love for you just had a heavy rotation. We was thinking about marriage people still asking "when is it?" Now I'm dying from a single cough. Bridge 1. Master: In the face of decaying romance. Not trying hard to express myself. You just want me to say "I love you". And Stay Around. Pre Hook Natti B: Where was your love, I couldn't sleep. Where was your love, all I did was weep. Where was your love, I couldn't eat. Where was your love, all you did was cheat. Hook Natti B: Saaaayyy… the truth. Saaaayyy… the truth. My heart is aching. My heart is breaking. Saaaayyy… it was true. Saaaayyy… it was true. Your love was so fake… You're a heart breaker. I was so royal to you... I was so loyal to you... You're a heart breaker. I was so royal to you... I was so loyal to you... All you did was take… You're a heart breaker. Verse 2 Master: Crying so much, that I'm about to lose my soul. Why couldn't you figure out, that you were the one who made me whole. It was you who gave me that hole. And now you blackmailing, damaging our feelings your ultimate goal. Relationships has no auto-pilot,don't try it. I'm about to have a [F]in riot, You cannot [F]in deny it, You just want it for a day then, lose it. Having feelings, you just used it. Everything you abused it. Every time I tried to get you, you'd refuse it. Our egos clashed, this is why this happened. Why are you saddened? It's been weeks and your lies were blackened. Would you have imagined? Don't know that I still love you. You got so thirsty for fame, I was above you. I never tried to cuff you. Nor cut you. Arguments is what you were tired of? The screaming is what you was tired of? No money,No fame just want one thing, love. Pre Hook Natti B: Where was your love, I couldn't sleep. Where was your love, all I did was weep. Where was your love, I couldn't eat. Where was your love, all you did was cheat. Hook Natti B: Saaaayyy… the truth. Saaaayyy… the truth. My heart is aching. My heart is breaking. Saaaayyy… it was true. Saaaayyy… it was true. Your love was so fake… You're a heart breaker. I was so royal to you... I was so loyal to you... You're a heart breaker. I was so royal to you... I was so loyal to you... All you did was take… You're a heart breaker. Outro Natti B: I always tried to give you enough, But you were never enough. My heart is aching... My heart is breaking... All you did was lie and break me down. All my tears over flowed and drowned. My heart is aching... My heart is breaking... Your mindset made everything complicated. You just made me so suffocated. My heart is changing... My heart is shaking... Saaaayyy… it was true. Saaaayyy… the truth. Your love was so fake… You're a heart breaker.
Supreme_Kevin
#152129220Sunday, December 21, 2014 9:58 PM GMT

Natti who?
ChanelG
#152134290Sunday, December 21, 2014 11:16 PM GMT

9/10 baes killin em
JubrilMD
#152134386Sunday, December 21, 2014 11:18 PM GMT

I absolutely LOVED this song. Great work girls, the hook was a bit far fetched for me but overall 8/10
GoldenKinq
#152136911Sunday, December 21, 2014 11:58 PM GMT

9/10 keep it up master.
DashaDD
#152137105Monday, December 22, 2014 12:01 AM GMT

What do you mean by far fetched?
JubrilMD
#152141613Monday, December 22, 2014 1:09 AM GMT

I felt like Master was on a certain vibe and you were on a different one. IM not saying it was bad It just threw me off a bit
Eliasisaboss23
#152146262Monday, December 22, 2014 2:17 AM GMT

This is really just a bad rapper.. I hate these wannabe's "We was thinking about marriage people still asking "when is it?" Stfu,watchu mean you getting married you only ten, sit ya azz down
llPreston9911ll
#152146360Monday, December 22, 2014 2:18 AM GMT

This stinks worse than my ass after I take a sht.
DashaDD
#152154177Monday, December 22, 2014 4:13 AM GMT

'"We was thinking about marriage people still asking "when is it?"' Is a line that can be meant in different ways. And as a young teen point of view, it could be taken as a deep long relationship. Long enough that it 'felt like marriage'. Which is actually quite possible. Sorry that you're immature not knowing what it's like to be in a relationship, but that's none of my business... As for your other comment for the that the song 'stinks'. Why not give feedback for us to improve instead of attacking. Thanks! ~N.B.
KyleRilyx
#152154523Monday, December 22, 2014 4:18 AM GMT

Yess!!! 9/10!
Indiella
#152158556Monday, December 22, 2014 5:25 AM GMT

> This is really just a bad rapper.. I hate these wannabe's "We was thinking about marriage people still asking "when is it?" Stfu,watchu mean you getting married you only ten, sit ya azz down You realize they have both been rapping longer than you've been here right...NatalyaB has been here since 2011...
soniclover88888
#152159514Monday, December 22, 2014 5:44 AM GMT

they just keep getting worse and worse you rhymed off with off like twice in a row the hook was smelly "All your lies was a [F]ing continuation." the list of errors goes on In the words of Archimedes, give me a long enough lever and a place to rest it.. or I shall kill 1 hostage every hour.
xil72
#152160192Monday, December 22, 2014 6:02 AM GMT

it's not rapping when you're typing on a subtopic on a forum of a game.
Indiella
#152186600Monday, December 22, 2014 6:41 PM GMT

"You rhymed off with off like two times in a row." You thought you killed me but I just shrugged it off. I thought our love was so infinite, and that we could hug it off. It's called interior rhymes...Shrug and hug rhyme. Not all of the end words have to rhyme.
llPreston9911ll
#152190719Monday, December 22, 2014 7:49 PM GMT

i hate sticking up for elias but ima do it here even doe we got beef. ANYWAYS.. >Shes been here since 2011 No life much? and.. Being somewhere longer than someone don't mean sht. And if I had to pick The Mentor > Natti
Indiella
#152191688Monday, December 22, 2014 8:04 PM GMT

> No life much? she took a break unlike you who needs to because literally 0% of ro-rappers like you. you claim that she has no life when she's currently traveling to the DR yet you're sitting here thinking your troll-rap is good. > The Mentor > Natti snoop we all know you pick people who rap better than you and put them down because you want to seem like the best ro rapper out there.
llPreston9911ll
#152191895Monday, December 22, 2014 8:07 PM GMT

"put them down because you want to seem like the best ro rapper out there." i am the best im better than all of rorap rorap itself cant beat me im the ro-jeezus "because literally 0% of ro-rappers like you" i totally care about a bunch of suburban 9 year old white kids like me
soniclover88888
#152210016Tuesday, December 23, 2014 12:22 AM GMT

"she took a break unlike you who needs to because literally 0% of ro-rappers like you." you're seven, go away. 'ro-rappers'? what? In the words of Archimedes, give me a long enough lever and a place to rest it.. or I shall kill 1 hostage every hour.
llPreston9911ll
#152211280Tuesday, December 23, 2014 12:41 AM GMT

Oh and @natti cause if you smelt my ass "which you've had" youd realize that this sucks
Wobull
#152212423Tuesday, December 23, 2014 12:58 AM GMT

i like preston so make that 1%
llPreston9911ll
#152212734Tuesday, December 23, 2014 1:03 AM GMT

I don't give 2 shts about a bunch of gehhs , slts , radix people itself , non-lyrical , and big lipped monkies liking me. they can kiss my white naked ass

of     1