of     1   

blackwolf827
#152155582Monday, December 22, 2014 4:35 AM GMT

Unh Dis Da City of crime if you see red and blue Put Dat W##d Aside.Thank God Dat A N#a Had Both Of His eyes Cause if it wasnt for my ngas his a## was French Fries. Big P#sseh Havin A## Now We Know Where Osama Hides. 30. On Me Steph Curry's Alive.Dis Glock on me Stuck Cant remove it.Live Or Die Thats on you n##a you choose it I Keep Rap Alive Wit Me And My G00ns.Keep Goofin Around We Put You into Tha Looney Toons.Shot Up Den You Be Like Wusup Doc. Bugs Bunny In A Hospital Bed Cause i Gave Him Dat Gold Rock. F## Migos Or Rich Gang. This one man Army Let Ya Flags Hang. Never Trust A N#a Not Even Family.Cause People Turn On You For A Nickel And Some Pant#es.Illuminati I Betta Not Catch You Slippin. Compton Is The Teacher B#### Pay Attention.We Saw Bodies on da street At Age of 5. But Now Its Like We Used to it Because We might Not Be Alive (Might not be allive tommorow mane).Please Keep Ya Eye On My 12 Gauge Cause Ya Head Is A Pinyata If It Hit Ya Brain.I Have Dream While Im Woke That N#as Catchin Bullets Like Julio.We Planted outside Yo House Like A Steak- Out.Bring Da Garbage Cause We Got Bodies Out.And Compton Will Never Change hen Will You Understand Get That In Yo Brain
blackwolf827
#152155850Monday, December 22, 2014 4:39 AM GMT

Lemme Kno How I Did .This Is Just My Hood Music My Real Music Coming Soon
Wobull
#152156350Monday, December 22, 2014 4:46 AM GMT

This Is Gud Man . Keep it Up
blackwolf827
#152234351Tuesday, December 23, 2014 7:04 AM GMT

Thank you man more coming soon :D

of     1