of     1   

JoeSlice
#152162480Monday, December 22, 2014 7:09 AM GMT

[Verse 1] Hey I'm a real rapper your raps give me a knee slapper talkin’ about bullet like he’s your homie you can’t think you’ll pull it off I’m sure he doesn’t know you or me that’s okay with me your flow is (f)ed you don’t belong here leave rap and go back to playin’ Saints Row don’t turn around and say we’re bros your name isn’t clear don’t say it is your family is probably ashamed no this isn’t a fair game it’s Metrix versus Chronic J your career ends right here today [Hook] You talk about bein crew but it’s only money that matters to you you keep talking about rising but your rapper career is slowly dying there’s no point quit trying if you said you’re rich then you’re lying keep messing with me you’ll leave crying [Verse 2] I hear you’re gettin’ rich these days well how the hell a (b) get money? you got no money it’s not a newsflash where all your name brand shoes? all you got is some Adidas high tops you got nothing to match up top don’t talk about being in the hood didn’t your parents tell you lying isn’t good? you say you got a pinkie ring too and where are those Jordans you talk about you don’t belong in rap I’m here to boot you out just like baseball (b) 3 strikes and you’re out [Hook] You talk about bein crew but it’s only money that matters to you you keep talking about rising but your rap career is slowly dying there’s no point quit trying if you said you’re rich then you’re lying keep messing with me you’ll leave crying [Verse 3] No one knows what you talk about releasing too many short raps like chillout you say so many random things you’re trying to get up there with the kings you better hope you grow some wings you know just like you said in opinions if you were in a gang you’d be the useless minion you’re the type of kid I’d smack in the inion if you know what that is you deserve a gold star how does it feel to get dissed by someone who can afford a car? You see rap is an ongoing battle one bad diss is like a scar but it hurts less to the higher ups that’s only because they don’t get as pissed oh but you are completely pissed and it’s worth a closeup [Outro] You can retaliate all you want kudos to you if you can come up with a relevant taunt clock is tickin’ (f) boy your hate will bring my soul some joy I’ll keep em comin back and continue to toy with you
TruH4WK13
#152171802Monday, December 22, 2014 2:04 PM GMT

Bruh you stuck wait til I get back to my house to body you.
Wobull
#152172339Monday, December 22, 2014 2:19 PM GMT

fcck you diss him for
OsirinKing
#152178481Monday, December 22, 2014 4:29 PM GMT

Chronic what did I do to you? little ones like you gonna get a foot in your ass mate, Your funeral.
GeninRich234
#152207007Monday, December 22, 2014 11:40 PM GMT

Damn. the Debate is Settled Chronic J vs Metrix? GET READY TO RUMBLEEEEEEEE
JoeSlice
#152207387Monday, December 22, 2014 11:45 PM GMT

Truhawk, I welcome you to diss me but before that touch up on you spelling, Wobull, I dissed him because he won't be able to retaliate properly he lies in a lot of his raps, he's gotta learn, and Metrix please, I dare you to try and diss me and you're from U.S.A. stop acting like a Kiwi or an Australian.
OsirinKing
#152207434Monday, December 22, 2014 11:45 PM GMT

Haha, Team Metrix lemme here you Scream Btches!
JoeSlice
#152207524Monday, December 22, 2014 11:46 PM GMT

All I hear is a keyboard clicking, and you need to fix your spelling too.
OsirinKing
#152208445Tuesday, December 23, 2014 12:00 AM GMT

I've been diss you. And for your information , I am Jamaican and America . Jamaican roots coming from my mom and American coming from my father. I am also born in Miami , so Gg.
JoeSlice
#152208836Tuesday, December 23, 2014 12:05 AM GMT

"I've been diss for you" You really do need to fix that sentence, I also didn't ask for where you lived I said that you're not in the United Kingdom, or Australia so.. I'm not 100% sure where you're trying to go with this but you should probably give up.
deadlysnakeman56
#152208997Tuesday, December 23, 2014 12:08 AM GMT

2white4me

of     1