of     1   

darko29
#152211015Tuesday, December 23, 2014 12:37 AM GMT

What does friend mean to you? A word so wrongfully abused Are you like me, confused All included but you Alone...
Zokulzoh
#152211116Tuesday, December 23, 2014 12:38 AM GMT

What's left inside him? Don't he remember us? Can't he believe me? We seemed like bothers Talked for hours last month About what we wanna be I sit now with his hand in mine But I know he can't feel... feels
phoniex
#152211121Tuesday, December 23, 2014 12:39 AM GMT

Because you seem feeling down I've been trying to calm and fade it But you don't wanna turn around Teenage is so complicated Come on, come on Ain't no one who can take your place Oh baby Please let me see you smiling It's such a pain in the neck we have homework by tomorrow I know you're not a person who would be worn out with sorrow To fly away from your past is not so easy but dizzy Keep your faith Raise your lively face Just get rid of your broken wings You're strong enough by now I'll be your spark when you're lost in the dark And let me be your sun, be your match to Light your heart up Light your heart up If you want to Light your heart up Besides you lead a winding road There're some troubles make you stumble But you're gonna beat them all Loner girl is hard to crumble I know, I know Ain't no one who can touch your heart But baby Please let me see you crying You're sort of square Why don't we ditch that class? It's time to chill out I know you're not a person who would get excited and shout The sky above your thick cloud is not so gritty but pretty Keep your faith Raise your lively face Just get rid of your broken wings You're strong enough by now I'll be your spark when you're lost in the dark And let me be your sun, be your match to Light your heart up Keep your faith Raise your lively face Just get rid of your broken wings You're strong enough by now I'll be your spark when you're lost in the dark And let me be your sun, be your match to Light your heart up Light your heart up If you want to Light your heart up Sing it now, sing it loud Sha la la la la la la I'm your buddy all the way You may thank me day by day Sing it now, sing it loud Sha la la la la la la I'm your buddy all the way You may thank me day by day ~Rock is dead. Long live paper and scissors!~
drakeh
#152212970Tuesday, December 23, 2014 1:06 AM GMT

Dalia never showed me nothing but kindness. She would say: “I know how sad you get." And some days, I still get that way, But it gets better. It gets better. It gets better. Sweetie, it gets better, I promise you. And she'd tell me Your heart is a muscle the size of your fist, Keep on loving. Keep on fighting. And hold on, hold on, Hold on for your life. Ian built a cabin in the woods to live in. For years, terrifying noises kept him up at night With a twelve ga uge under his pillow. He’s living in Boston now, going to art school. I forgive him. I forgive him. Hell, I’ll admit it: I’m proud of him. Serena’s an architect and a carpenter. She’s such a feminist she says she isn’t one, Because 'God damn, my gender shouldn’t matter!' And her motorcycle glides through the streets of Providence, Down to the warehouse district. The paint job is as stunning as Her knowledge of medieval building techniques. Your heart is a muscle the size of your fist. Keep on loving. Keep on fighting. And hold on, and hold on, Hold on for your life. This one goes out to Georgios, he knows how to dance. Abby Banks, your book is beautiful, And f anyone who says otherwise. Scott, I love you and you make me glad to be alive. I promise that I’m gonna pay you back. You always know how funny everything is, Even when I’m so serious that it’s gonna be the death of me. Like the time that our friend Chuck came over to our house. He said he needed somebody to take care of his pets, 'Cause he was going out of town. I asked him “Where?” and he said “New Mexico.” I asked if I could get a ride. He said: “No, you don’t want to follow me Where it is I’m going.” He pulled out of the drive way. That was the last time we saw him, 'Cause he drove straight to his parent’s cabin And put a bulet in his head. Your heart is a muscle the size of your fist. Keep on loving. Keep on fighting. And hold on, and hold on, Hold on for your life. Your heart is a muscle the size of your fist. Keep on loving. Keep on fighting. And hold on, and hold on, Hold on for your life.
Wobull
#152213060Tuesday, December 23, 2014 1:07 AM GMT

Dope on the scale, man you never seen it Hundred band juug, no you never hit it You never been down the road to riches This the story I tell so you pay attention Cold turkey, yeah we had to eat it So I take the pot and f[]ing beat it You never been down the road to riches Take your pen and your pad cause you gonna need it Trap money, me and my dogs spend it Your b[], me and my dogs hit it Drop the head on the Bentley then fall in it When we dropped Versace, then y’all did it They hate that we came from the Northside Then linked in the city, got mob ties They hate that we came in with plenty jewels Young n[] just dabbin' first day of school
ynim
#152214804Tuesday, December 23, 2014 1:35 AM GMT

The wall on which the prophets wrote Is cracking at the seams. Upon the instruments of death The sunlight brightly gleams. When every man is torn apart With nightmares and with dreams, Will no one lay the laurel wreath When silence drowns the screams. Confusion will be my epitaph. As I crawl a cracked and broken path If we make it we can all sit back and laugh. But I fear tomorrow I'll be crying, Yes I fear tomorrow I'll be crying. Yes I fear tomorrow I'll be crying
darko29
#152216156Tuesday, December 23, 2014 1:57 AM GMT

all these lyrics brb gonna an hero
uknowhimguy
#152216828Tuesday, December 23, 2014 2:08 AM GMT

I rip your tongue out.
Princess_Ator
#152220315Tuesday, December 23, 2014 3:00 AM GMT

This just started I'm loathing it This feeling has left me dry, cracked, peeling like arctic winds Face your inner self until it ends So violate me all this waiting So high on paint we can not paint things Chose to breathe in the smog and forget about the fresh air It just started I'm losing it This feeling has left me dull, downtrodden, and sluggish To face your inner self until it ends So violate me all this waiting So high on paint we can not paint things Chose to breathe in the smog and forget about the fresh air Pardon the lack of company when scenes switch at the flick of a wrist It don't feel so good to be dismissed over and over again
420yoloswagboymlg
#152220721Tuesday, December 23, 2014 3:06 AM GMT

"Nicotine, valium, vicodin, marijuana, ecstasy and alcohol. Coca!ne."
DREAMYCHIC
#152220848Tuesday, December 23, 2014 3:08 AM GMT

All around me are familiar faces Worn out places, worn out faces Bright and early for their daily races Going nowhere, going nowhere Their tears are filling up their glasses No expression, no expression Hide my head, I wanna drown my sorrow No tomorrow, no tomorrow And I find it kinda funny I find it kinda sad The dreams in which I'm dying Are the best I've ever had I find it hard to tell you I find it hard to take When people run in circles It's a very, very mad world, mad world Children waiting for the day they feel good Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday And I feel the way that every child should Sit and listen, sit and listen Went to school and I was very nervous No one knew me, no one knew me Hello teacher tell me what's my lesson Look right through me, look right through me And I find it kinda funny I find it kinda sad The dreams in which I'm dying Are the best I've ever had I find it hard to tell you I find it hard to take When people run in circles It's a very, very mad world, mad world "Mad World" Tears For Fears
lunafanplace
#152220986Tuesday, December 23, 2014 3:10 AM GMT

Dear Journal, I don't even know what to write today was just another really bad day in my life I feel like cryin' but honestly I done run outta tears So many thing have happened to me I done run outta fears Damn its hard bein' 16 knowing it's just me I'm convinced that every one in the world is against me Why don't these people just stop bothering me? Would they stop if I swallowed a bottle of Tylenol 3? Cuz honestly I'm seriously thinking about it Hell everywhere I go I find me thinkin about it Damn Journal why is this the only option I have? Other than going back to school and gettin bullied in class Please help me You are the only friend that I have Other than the imaginary ones I've had in my past You know what? Its probably better to die I'll write in you tomorrow and let ya know what I decide Dear Journal, Why do things have to be this way? Sick of feeling this way I wanna leave this place Please Journal make these people go away Before I pull a Columbine and they get blown away Why Journal? Why me why does it have to be me instead of someone else's child? Why Journal? do you not answer my cries I guess I just deserve to die Dear Journal, Guess what I got some really good news I was walking through a park today and found a gun after school Man I'm excited I don't even know what to do Should I use it on my self or should I take it to school? Man this is cool you should see the barrel and trigger Better yet Journal you should taste the barrel and trigger I know I did in fact soon as I got to my house I ran straight in the bathroom and stuck it dead in my mouth Pulled the hammer back gettin ready to squeeze Laughin and cryin the at the same time on my knees But something told me "No, Please don't go" And while I was hesitating some one knocked on the door I got scared, took the gun out of my mouth Put it back in my pocket grabbed my backpack and got out Smiling cuz I know next time, I'll be better about it Heading back to my room so I can tell ya about it Dear Journal, Why do things have to be this way? Sick of feeling this way I wanna leave this place Please Journal make these people go away Before I pull a Columbine and they get blown away Why Journal? Why it me why does it have to be me instead of someone else's child? Why Journal? do you not answer my cries I guess I just deserve to die
Finn102
#152221020Tuesday, December 23, 2014 3:10 AM GMT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7W35dyPTh6o
LordMortarion
#152221159Tuesday, December 23, 2014 3:13 AM GMT

When we have all gone, to the silence of eternity... To first be forgotten, and lost in the records of the earth Could I still miss you, then, in the time and space after life When no one is searching anymore, And where we are nowhere to be found We didn't spend our life together And I will miss you forever The choice was mine, to long for a time, that will never come Though we leave the world apart, I, still went peacefully, Quietly, with you, still, firmly... in my heart I will wait forever. I wait... In the darkness, under the stars, with enough warning, To pull off to the side, in time In the end, was there anyone to share in your joy? I woke up one day...and realized it was already over Back on the highway, under the moon, my final moments, Still wondering about you... In the end, was there anyone to share in your joy? I woke up for years without you, to realize it was already over, for me Now making amendments... to the story... Changing the ending, as I would like it to be We were together, in a memory and we live forever, in finality Holding on... to a dream... When the end... couldn't come slow enough for me. Holding on... RIP David Gold, died in a car accident.
lunafanplace
#152221442Tuesday, December 23, 2014 3:17 AM GMT

http://genius.com/Greydon-square-broken-home-lyrics
DXZ0MBI3117
#152221712Tuesday, December 23, 2014 3:20 AM GMT

about a week ago
zanderich
#152222785Tuesday, December 23, 2014 3:34 AM GMT

You greeted me like a stranger, your lips felt so unfamiliar to me. As we began talking the whole situation became easy to see. Because I'd rather give up than let you go. Because I don't want anyone to know. I'd rather be called a walk off. I'll take my ball I'm going home. I'd rather be called a walk off, because I don't want anyone to know. I couldn't believe all the words that came pouring out of my mouth. But your face is a work of fiction that I can never quite figure out. You stared right through me and shook your head as I abandoned play. It's a bitter pill to swallow when you had planned for things to go the other way. Because I'd rather give up than let you go. Because I don't want anyone to know. I'd rather be called a walk off. And then you smiled. You said "I don't have the time to play these games with kids" As you got up to leave you whispered to me "The score is still the same" Because I'd rather give up than let you go. Because I don't want anyone to know. I'd rather be called a walk off. PARTY AT THE CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY! / MTer
ReneDescartes
#152223407Tuesday, December 23, 2014 3:42 AM GMT

they arent particularly "deep" but this one kind of makes me think of what my life will be like after graduating from high school Daytime just makes me feel lonely At night I can only dream about you Girl, you're on my mind Nearly all of the time It's so hard being here without you Words in my head keep repeating Things that you said when I was with you And I wonder is it true, Do you feel the same way too? It's so hard being here without you Being here without you Though I know it won't last I'll see you some day It seems as though that day will come never But there's one thing I'll swear Though you're far away I'll be thinking about you forever Streets that I walk on depress me Ones that were happy when I was with you Still with all the friends I know And all the things I do It's so hard being here without you Being here without you

of     1