of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

ladyIeia
#152299417Wednesday, December 24, 2014 3:32 AM GMT

Avatar : Bone Book One : Union ||▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬|| "Fire, Air, Water, Earth." "Long ago, Avatar Aang ended the 100 Year War and brought peace to the world and with his successor, Korra, she defeated many villains and brought peace at last to the world. Though, to quote my Great Great Great Great Great Uncle, Iroh: If you look for the light you will often find it, but if you look for the dark it is all you ever see. Though this means light is possible, it still means dark will always be there and this is why the Avatar is needed, to bring the light to our eyes so we will stop seeing the dark. That is their legacy." ||▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬|| The Year is 291 AG and it has been 117 Years since Avatar Korra defeated Kuvira the Uniter and brought peace to our world and though she lived a great life and her legacy was long, she died at the age of 99 peacefully in her sleep and though Avatars are usually meant to live longer, the loss of her last lives energy and power brought this down greatly for her. Though, where this story starts a lot has happened. It begins in the Fire Nation and 117 Years Ago, Firelord Izumi ruled it, until her passing it to her son, Iroh in 204 AG. Iroh died in 234 AG and it fell to his son, Ryuu in the same year, until his death and passing into his daughter, Sin in 279 AG, though a great ruler and mother, Sin only ruled for 10 years due to her age and it was passed to her daughter, the current Firelord Sanhi in 289 AG. The Crown Princess of the Fire Nation, Akane currently is at the age of 20 and spends her time representing the Fire Nation in world politics, especially in Republic City. In 273 Avatar Korra died, meaning the cycle passed to an Earth-born Avatar in the same year, the Avatar is currently 18 (A requirement to be chosen as Avatar) and has learnt all the elements and mastered them. But now darkness is coming and the rise of a new enemy, the first challenger to the Avatar has arrived, though not much about them is known, they are known to have an extremely powerful form of bending that is not believed to be true, though they have followers throughout the kingdom, and even they do not know their true intentions. ||▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬|| [PLEASE READ BELOW FOR MORE INFORMATION] To simple it down, I will play as Akane, this hole story is to be formed by the players, though the skill that the villains posses will be revealed later and their main intentions. Anyone can be the Avatar, as long as you choose to be 18 and create a character, you will be opted to be Avatar. And I shall choose someone worthy of being the Avatar, the Avatar will not be announced out of RP but simply by a character saying the Avatars name. Being the Avatar will not change anything about your character, though you will have to be of Earth-Kingdom relation or nationality. Anyone can be a villain, as the main villains will be a group of people. Though I will reveal your bending talents in RP, once revealed you can play your villain along and gain this skill to your character, though they will not change. Depending on your characters nationality, I will decide the sub-skill. Though preferably Earth-Kingdom To be a nation leader, you must ask as well to be Nation Royalty, I will decide if you can be this kind of rank and the same applies to being Chief of Police or a General in the Earth Kingdom. The RP will start however you decide you want it to start, though to be active I suggest an action-filled character, maybe even a Pro-Bender but drama and action will begin with attacks, the RolePlay will begin Republic City as it is the centre of Politics in the Avatar World, and now Spirituality. ||▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬|| [RULES] Obviously no God-modding, though in the world of Avatar there are special people with special skills, and we want fights to be intense. No mary-sue's etc... You may have sub-skills like Lightning, Metalbending, Sand etc but for sub-skills like Lava-bending, Combustion, Blood all those please put in Other: that you ask for permission to have these skills. Please do not force me to alter the plot due to your interactions, as some plot points I reveal will be major to the storyline, though you still have freedom. I ask you to specify if you're a Bending-Master, or not please. People can leave Bios or Personality blank, if they don't want a too-revealing character, or one to develop through the plot. ||▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬|| Character Sheet: Name: [Please note, it is usually nobles that have second names, though you may have one but it is not required.] Age: Ethnicity: Nationality: Occupation: Status: [This means if you're noble, middle class, royal etc] Bending: [If non-bender leave blank] Other skills: [If none leave blank, generally for non-benders also this is for sub-skills too.] Biography [Optional] Appearance: [Pictures are acceptable] Other: [Please notice Personality was missed out deliberately, as I believe characters form themselves instead of being forced into a certain perspective. I also respect that people like to let their character have freedom or unroll during the story.] ||▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬||
ladyIeia
#152302893Wednesday, December 24, 2014 4:15 AM GMT

Bump
ladyIeia
#152305579Wednesday, December 24, 2014 4:51 AM GMT

Bump [2]
dikkeaap
#152305913Wednesday, December 24, 2014 4:55 AM GMT

Name: Isai Age: 16 Ethnicity: Nationality: Earth-Kingdom Occupation: Person who steals things. Status: Lower class Bending: Earthbender Other skills: Biography : Appearance: Black hair , Brown ish skintone Gray-Green eyes. Small , 155 CM Other:
ladyIeia
#152306043Wednesday, December 24, 2014 4:57 AM GMT

"Occupation: Person who steals things." A thief, basically. The appearance is small but Im crap at appearance's too so Im not gonna be a hypocrite, accepted. Probably gonna start mine soon.
BilICipher
#152309517Wednesday, December 24, 2014 5:43 AM GMT

Name: Masato Age: 12. Ethnicity: Earth Kingdom from his father, Fire Nation from his mother. Nationality: The same as Ethnicity? Occupation: Student. Status: Middle-class, but leaning more towards rich. Bending: Earthbender. Other skills: Metalbender. Biography: N/A. Or TBR if I want to. Appearance: Masato has an appearance that most people would look twice at. He has black shaggy hair and stands at 5'3. His skin is Caucasian, resembling his mothers. He has large bright green eyes, and wears normal Earthbender attire. (I don't know what that'd be like in this time but I suppose something similar to what Bolin usually wears.) The most shocking thing about him is that his right arm is built out of a bright grey titanium. It's nothing too futuristic, just a sleek arm with accurate joint placement and such. He can control it as easily as if it was his old arm by this point. Other: He's an Earthbending prodigy. His artificial arm will be explained but just not yet. And also this might be OP since he already has metalbending so I don't expect you to accept, but is it okay if he'll become a lavabender as well later on?
ladyIeia
#152325141Wednesday, December 24, 2014 1:27 PM GMT

It isnt the same as Ethnicity, in the Avatar World now, different people of different ethnicities (Fire, Water etc) can live in other nations and be born in them.
ladyIeia
#152325172Wednesday, December 24, 2014 1:27 PM GMT

Also, If you're planning growth to him being a Lavabender, then sure you can just as long as its not totally OP. Accepted.
timpookie
#152325356Wednesday, December 24, 2014 1:34 PM GMT

(Marked, might join as a bloodbender.) "Wouldn't the sentence 'I want to put a hyphen between the words Fish and And and And and Chips in my Fish-And-Chips sign' have been clearer if quotation marks had been placed before Fish, and between Fish and and, and and and And, and And and and, and and and And, and And and and, and and and Chips, as well as after Chips?" ~ Martin Gardner
ladyIeia
#152325648Wednesday, December 24, 2014 1:43 PM GMT

Name: Akane Age: 20 Ethnicity: Fire Nation Nationality: Fire Nation Occupation: Crown Princess of the Fire Nation and National Correspondent of the Fire Nation. Status: Royal Bending: Fire Other skills: She has the sub-skill of Lightning, also she has some skill with dual swords which was learned from her father. Biography: TBA, also its kind of obvious what her lives going to have been about. Appearance: http://th02.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/183/b/f/another_firebender_oc_by_maseiya-d55qvhw.jpg Other:
ladyIeia
#152325666Wednesday, December 24, 2014 1:44 PM GMT

(That'd be great, Its always good to have interesting characters.)
EarthBoundv4
#152326075Wednesday, December 24, 2014 1:55 PM GMT

I may join, so this has been marked) "pffft I have idea" -Earthboundv4 2014
Yierro
#152326170Wednesday, December 24, 2014 1:58 PM GMT

(I'll join.)
ladyIeia
#152326270Wednesday, December 24, 2014 2:01 PM GMT

(Thank you!)
Yierro
#152326520Wednesday, December 24, 2014 2:09 PM GMT

Name: Yierro Age: 13 Ethnicity: Fire Nation Nationality: N/A Occupation: N/A Status: Wanderer Bending: Fire, and Energy Other skills: Lightning, poisons, basic healing, and weapons. Biography: Documented in Journal Entries. Appearance: Black combat boots, long black pants, a long black shirt, black gloves, black face mask, and over all of this, he wears a dark black cloak. Black hair, and black eyes. Pale skin, black swords on sides. 5"10 feet (210 CM) 180 pounds (81650 grams) Other:
ladyIeia
#152326790Wednesday, December 24, 2014 2:16 PM GMT

(Accepted, we can begin with one more, if not Ill post the starting post soon.)
timpookie
#152327066Wednesday, December 24, 2014 2:22 PM GMT

(My god... You have either really low standards for acceptance, or I have high standards...) "Wouldn't the sentence 'I want to put a hyphen between the words Fish and And and And and Chips in my Fish-And-Chips sign' have been clearer if quotation marks had been placed before Fish, and between Fish and and, and and and And, and And and and, and and and And, and And and and, and and and Chips, as well as after Chips?" ~ Martin Gardner
1perrytheplatypus
#152327165Wednesday, December 24, 2014 2:25 PM GMT

(Marked. Also Tim, it's because we have really high levels of CSes, me to the point where half of my time on the RP is making the CS itself.. BTW, I like that OP didn't include personality! I hate filling that out!) -"We've landed. Please remember your baggage!"-
timpookie
#152327245Wednesday, December 24, 2014 2:26 PM GMT

( I like that OP didn't include personality! I hate filling that out! x2) (I get that it's good to have a personality in mind for your character, but filling it out on your CS implies that it's not meant to be mutable, so you'd be left with very little character development.) "Wouldn't the sentence 'I want to put a hyphen between the words Fish and And and And and Chips in my Fish-And-Chips sign' have been clearer if quotation marks had been placed before Fish, and between Fish and and, and and and And, and And and and, and and and And, and And and and, and and and Chips, as well as after Chips?" ~ Martin Gardner
ladyIeia
#152327641Wednesday, December 24, 2014 2:35 PM GMT

(That was my point, I also dont like to judge a lot by CS's, because we never know what the character could do by just looking at a CS. So as long as they have basics Its fine.)
ladyIeia
#152337236Wednesday, December 24, 2014 5:22 PM GMT

(OKay, Im going to begin.) || Book 1 : Union || Chapter 1 : In the Dark || All over Republic City and in large area's in the Earth Kingdom, the rumours begin to spread that a small amount of people with special skills are rampaging villages in the South of the Earth Kingdom, no one knows if these are true, but they are sending shockwaves through the city. Though no mass outcry has been made.
dikkeaap
#152343500Wednesday, December 24, 2014 6:51 PM GMT

( Are you going to create a few posts to get us into the story or how do you want us to do this ^ )
ladyIeia
#152347674Wednesday, December 24, 2014 7:43 PM GMT

(Well, these are like starter posters, so you know whats going on even though not directly involved, every one I post will commence the next chapter of the story and help us progress. Your character can do as he likes, the plot doesn't directly have to affect you, but in the end it will.)
ladyIeia
#152368495Thursday, December 25, 2014 12:32 AM GMT

(Well Ill post first.) Akane I step off the blimp and onto the concrete ground outside Republic City's hall, crowds watch as I walk towards the City Hall. Several blimps in different shades of Greens, Browns and Greys are on the roof, clearly belonging to the leaders of the Earth Kingdom States with guards standing by the swords to keep them back from a walkway up to the door. As I enter the building through the large golden door I can hear the voices of the current leaders and they turn to see me enter as the doors loud echo fills the room. "C-crown Princess Akane, we were not expec-" Stutters one of the Earth Kingdom state leaders. Interrupt him: "I am filling in for my mother, who has business in the Fire Nation." I say quickly walking up to the stable where the leaders sit and I take a seat in my chair. The only leader not looking remotely concerned or scared is Akira Beifong who is the leader of Zaofu, she is smiling like she is enjoying it. "Right." Says a loud voice of President Yuu as he takes his seat, directly opposite to me. "I am guessing we have all heard the rumours of the Southern Raiders." He says, his voice echoing in the silence. "Y-yes! They are destroying my villages, and the poor children.." Says one of the Southern State leaders. "What exactly is so threatening about these raiders?" Asks one of the water tribe chief's and the silence is almost scary of how fast it drops, the faces in the room are generally scared. "The raiders have a very.. unique.. skill." Says Yuu. "Well, what is it!" The chief demands. "Bone-Bending." He replies and all the faces in the room turn from shock to fear.
jrad217
#152378218Thursday, December 25, 2014 3:16 AM GMT

Name: Shizuko Gender: Female Age: 23 Ethnicity: Water Nation Nationality: Southern Water Nation Occupation: Bounty Hunter Status: Working contracts for the Republic City Police and other clients... Bending: Water style. Is very skilled at healing, freezing adversaries to bring to clients alive, and drowning them in a similar method to what Zaheer did to Korra. Other skills: Master of weapons. Wields a staff and occasionally uses an ice shard knife when disarmed. Also doesn't use a water skin because she is extremely skilled at extracting water out of the air. Biography: Orphaned at birth, raised by members of the Red Monsoon Triad. Trained to be a mob member but later disowned the Red Monsoon and became a bounty hunter. Appearance: A mix of 100 year war era Fire Nation Army armor that has been repainted blue and Southern Water Nation clothing. Wears the staff on her back in a similar fashion to Airbenders.

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right