of     1   

FractaAnima
#152335158Wednesday, December 24, 2014 4:51 PM GMT

* Means not really the greatest Okayokayokay. Bear with me. I've had some pretty dang stupid ideas for this league. But this one tops the cake as the best. I've talked to people about it already, and they could see it being amazing. It'd take so much time and effort though, that's why it's simply an idea. I have no time or power to make it a reality. But here's how it's gonna go. Scripted Player Skills. Yes. SCRIPTED. PLAYER. SKILLS. Here's what I mean. Every drafted, or signed, player would be given a sheet like this- •Username: •Team: •Position: •Height: (Influences speed and how easily you can be taken down. I.E. bigger hitbox) •Weight: (Can influence blocking ability and so on and so forth) Now here's where it gets interesting. Where we put in the stuff for games. Everything is between 1-99. Players always start with 70 in everything, like madden. •Speed: (Instead of going from 12-16 speed by pressing Q. This influences how FAST you get up to 16, and if set to 99 they could even run at 18 or 17 speed) •Endurance: (Decides how much stamina you have, so you can keep your speed and blocks or whatever. Stam is set around 250, so it could raise to, at 99, 300) •Strength: (decides how easily you can tackle, or block. If you have high strength for blocking, you push them back further. For tackling, you take them down faster and dive harder. Could ALSO decide throwing power for QBs) Those would be like the main ones. Each season someone could edit theirs, but like a rookie wouldn't be allowed to have a 99 in anything, only a 80 or so in ONE of those. Then their next year they could either put that one up to a 99, or put another up to 80. And so on and so forth. Or it could be like a reward system. For each win your team gets you could have a certain number of points to up your game. There could be FAR more stats than that, going like madde, tight spiral, ball carrying, hell, catching even, but I don't want to name them all. The thing is that I'm the worst to explain this. Maybe at some point people would have to set their skills and be unable to change them. But it'd be like the changing of the years. Their 99 in their QB skills could be inferior to the new 99 as the Commissioner or whomever scripts it changes how much it boosts their playing ability. S7: QB's need strength and speed Oh no wait but this season is changing S8: QB's rely more on strength and endurance to keep away from the incredibly fast rushers. I know this could break games, and seasons. But that's why it would take months, maybe even a year or so, to script perfectly and get enough certain stats that the person couldn't change them. Or give like a GUI with all stats and have a person put them in when they join a game. But they only have a limited number of say, 300 or so, points to put in. Something like that. Maybe this was a dumb idea. Go drink some eggnog.
SammieStupidSavage
#152335521Wednesday, December 24, 2014 4:56 PM GMT

brb getting eggnog
Bommer
#152335898Wednesday, December 24, 2014 5:02 PM GMT

There's too many people in the OFL for this to work
FractaAnima
#152338454Wednesday, December 24, 2014 5:42 PM GMT

Or give like a GUI with all stats and have a person put them in when they join a game. But they only have a limited number of say, 300 or so, points to put in. Something like that.
EastCoastXI
#152338576Wednesday, December 24, 2014 5:44 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
Richgerald
#152338696Wednesday, December 24, 2014 5:46 PM GMT

this legit is a gr8 idea, signed by - richardthegreatest Oh and btw pickups at barton at 1
WiIIiamsII
#152338713Wednesday, December 24, 2014 5:46 PM GMT

arfc can't script
Paridiso
#152338762Wednesday, December 24, 2014 5:47 PM GMT

i died on apoc reading this..so i disagree fawk this post fam
soy_cubano
#152339668Wednesday, December 24, 2014 5:59 PM GMT

I think it should be simpler than this, almost like a choose-your-class at the beginning when you first join a server
FractaAnima
#152343331Wednesday, December 24, 2014 6:49 PM GMT

Spyro that is what I copied and pasted Or give like a GUI with all stats and have a person put them in when they join a game. But they only have a limited number of say, 300 or so, points to put in. Something like that. Or give like a GUI with all stats and have a person put them in when they join a game. But they only have a limited number of say, 300 or so, points to put in. Something like that. Or give like a GUI with all stats and have a person put them in when they join a game. But they only have a limited number of say, 300 or so, points to put in. Something like that. Or give like a GUI with all stats and have a person put them in when they join a game. But they only have a limited number of say, 300 or so, points to put in. Something like that. Or give like a GUI with all stats and have a person put them in when they join a game. But they only have a limited number of say, 300 or so, points to put in. Something like that.
nintendo566
#152343538Wednesday, December 24, 2014 6:51 PM GMT

fracta your idea where you said players can choose it when they get into the server is cool.
DamarcoWalker
#152345588Wednesday, December 24, 2014 7:18 PM GMT

i need roids with this idea good idea

of     1