of     1   

darksideadmin
#152784698Tuesday, December 30, 2014 6:18 AM GMT

So, we're about halfway through the season, and here is my teams/player evaluation if the season ended today. 1. Walmart Supercenter Employees (4-1, clinched playoff birth) This team's, owned by jimbobucky, activeness is THROUGH THE ROOF! (notice the amount of games played). This team's future is bright, and with 2 potential MVP candidates and a solid bench for if they aren't at games, this team is proven to be the powerhouse of Season 1 for this slamball league. -Jimbobucky (WAL): 4 GP, 26 PPG, 1.25 RPG, 0.5 APG, 4 SPG, 2 BPG, *Jimbobucky, currently leading the league in points per game, is a scorer. His selflessness may be a concern, but he can score alright. If he could use some of his potential on his passing and MAYBE some defense, he could potentially be the best player in the RSBL. NBA Comparison: Carmelo Anthony -ObbyKing10 (WAL): 3 GP, 22 PPG, 3.3 RPG, 1 APG, 2 SPG, 0.3 BPG *Obby may be the most well rounded player in the RSBL today. 2nd in the league in points and boards, he also isn't too bad on the defensive side on the ball, even if his stats don't show it. He is racing with Jimbobucky towards the RSBL S1 trophy, and also racing towards the MVP trophy. He is always a threat to score, and is overall a very selfless player for being second in the league in scoring. Comparison: Lebron James -MarioKartAddict (WAL): 3 GP, 4 PPG, 1 RPG, 1 APG, 5.3 SPG, 0.6 BPG *Mario is a VERY tenacious defensive player (he leads the league in steals per game), and even though he isn't much of a scorer, is one of the best team players in this league. He is very selfless, and always is willing to give up the open look to spread the ball around and get Walmart's offense going. Comparison: Rajon Rondo -Drbat (WAL): 3 GP, 9 PPG, 3 RPG, 2 APG, 1.6 SPG, 1.6 BPG *Being one of the least-talked about players in the league, this guy is actually really solid for somebody who starts on the bench for the first half every game. He is tied for the league leader in assists per game and also is in third for rebounds per game. Drbat has shown spurts of ability, and has potential to develop into a star. I believe if he was on Llanfair, he would be putting up bigger numbers, and might be one of the top players in the league. NBA Comparison: Ty Lawson -Wistfulspongebobbest (WAL): 4 GP, 7 PPG, 0.75 RPG, 0.75 APG, 1.75 SPG, 0.75 BPG *Wist is a very strong asset coming off the bench, and often is a starter on a stacked Walmart team. He may not ever be an MVP canidate, but he will always be a solid asset for some productivity on whichever team he is on. NBA Comparison: James Harden ================================================== PYRO FLAME (0-2) Owned by Sportsboss This team is honestly a mess so far, with no players being active and nobody who really has studded out as the leader for this team. If I had to predict this teams outcome for the year, it would probably be a 1-6 and out. Nintendo566 (PYR): 1 GP, 20 PPG, 2 RPG, 0 APG, 0 BPG, 1 SPG *Banned from the league. 'Nuff said. Sportsboss (PYR): 1 GP, 4 PPG, 1 RPG, 0 APG, 4 BPG, 2 SPG *Sports is a very decent defensive player, while having some sort of ability to score. It's tough, because he is yet to get used to slamball, but that is no excuse. He will develop as the season goes on, however, and he could be Pyro's top forward by the end of the year. NBA Comparison: Anthony Davis -Justan (PYR): 1 GP, 9 PPG, 3 RPG, 0 APG, 3 BPG, 1 SPG *Justan is Pyro's gunner, (he made 3 threes in his debut) and while I don't have much intel on him, he is a very solid PF for this team, as he as ability to take it to the rack as well. Comparison: Kevin Love -Bommer (PYR): 1 GP, 20 PPG, 4 RPG, 0 APG, 2 BPG, 6 SPG *This guy showed up, and had one of the top games so far in the RSBL. Just like that. As a potential MVP candidate, (he has to show up to at least 2 more games to qualify) he could amount to big things in the RSBL, and could potentially catch Jimbo and Obby in the MVP race. Not saying it'll happen, but the "Speedy Sombrero" could amount to something great, especially if Obby confirms the rumor that he is looking to go to another team, which could be Pyro. Comparison: Kevin Durant I will do Llanfair and Columbus tomorrow, too tired to do tonight. -Darksideadmin | #G1GB
Iking01
#152784783Tuesday, December 30, 2014 6:20 AM GMT

BUT WIST CAN PLAY DEFENSE UNLIKE JAMES HARDEN https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fdza03XOmTw
Obbert
#152785156Tuesday, December 30, 2014 6:26 AM GMT

except harden has improved his defense
Obbert
#152785253Tuesday, December 30, 2014 6:27 AM GMT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oP4eXW9y7g 1 min in see hardens def
Generaljim
#152785378Tuesday, December 30, 2014 6:28 AM GMT

I don't know why people think I'm selfish...I'm really not. Just because I score a lot doesn't mean I'm a ballhog, I take the open shot. I do admit that sometimes when my teammate is going for a dunk I'll take the ball if he's not jumping high enough and looks like it'll be stolen from him. When people point to me taking obby out to get the scoring title, that was really just to get some laughs, I had no desire to be the top scorer. And whoever is taking stats, no offense, but you're not recording assists. I have more than 2.
Obbert
#152785420Tuesday, December 30, 2014 6:29 AM GMT

iking is horrible with assists i told him today that u can rebound an airball cuz he didnt know
grabtardo12345
#152785435Tuesday, December 30, 2014 6:29 AM GMT

actually jimbo passes a lot more than you guys say
Bommer
#152785504Tuesday, December 30, 2014 6:30 AM GMT

mfw theres only 2 teams in this league
justanappaloosan
#152785507Tuesday, December 30, 2014 6:30 AM GMT

no he doesn't really
darksideadmin
#152785615Tuesday, December 30, 2014 6:32 AM GMT

Bom I said I'd do Columbus and Llanfair tomorrow. -Darksideadmin | #G1GB
darksideadmin
#152827272Tuesday, December 30, 2014 8:42 PM GMT

COLUMBUS CAPITALS (1-2) This team, owned by Vezzie, is probably going to finish behind the powerful Walmart. They COULD have a very stacked team, if Chriz can come on late, and MILP + Grabner show up to play together. They squeaked out of the Walmart series with a victory and a loss. I predict a good season for the remainder for this team, and it is a good possibility that they could win out and finish 4-2. -Grabner/Snipercy (COL): 2 GP, 12 PPG, 1 RPG, 0.5 APG, 2 BPG, 5 SPG *Grabner is probably the sole MVP candidate behind Jimbo and Obby, as is Columbus' best shooter, and can also play great defense on the other side of the ball. He needs to be a little more well-rounded in other categories, and, while not shooting as much as jimbo and obby, he leads this Columbus team on both sides of the ball. Comparison: Stephen Curry -MILPGetsBuckets (COL): 1 GP, 12 PPG, 0 RPG, 1 APG, 3 BPG, 5 SPG *While Grabner is more commonly noticed, MILPGetsBuckets is the quiet sidekick to this Columbus team. MILP is a great defensive player, and while he only played one game, can shoot and score along with Grabner. If both of these players could take control of the game and if MILP can show up, this Columbus team has a shot at the trophy. Comparison: D-Wade -iSportz (COL): 2 GP, 5 PPG, 1 RPG, 0 APG, 0.5 BPG, 1.5 SPG *iSportz does not have great stats, and that may be due to his CPU. However, besides that one terrible game he had, he had a pretty decent day the next game. He COULD develop, and even though he will not put up high numbers, could develop into a nice sidekick and could turn a team into a 1-2 duo in the future. Comparison: Kawhi Leonard -Chriz13 (COL): 1 GP, 0 PPG, 4 RPG, 2 APG, 0 BPG, 0 SPG *Nothing much to say about Chris, as he hasn't played too much, other than the fact that he is a pretty decent player who could spread the ball around the court. He is not selfish at all, and while he will never win MVP with those stats, he is a great teammate to have and his selflessness will make a lot of teams want him. Comparison: Rajon Rondo LLANFAIR COMING UP NEXT! -Darksideadmin | #G1GB
BMLGUY
#152827896Tuesday, December 30, 2014 8:50 PM GMT

Remember, it's Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, not just Llanfair
EastCoastXI
#152828195Tuesday, December 30, 2014 8:53 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
wistfulspongebobbest
#160069295Monday, April 13, 2015 2:50 AM GMT

DAMNED HARDEN ""where is me" ~wistfulspongebobbest" ~hockeydude026
BMLGUY
#160087606Monday, April 13, 2015 1:04 PM GMT

WHEN ARE YOU DOING LLANFAIR???
jimbobucky
Top 100 Poster
#160097307Monday, April 13, 2015 6:05 PM GMT

Dark needs to come back :'(
Obbert
#160106791Monday, April 13, 2015 8:57 PM GMT

@bml u got eliminated so never Shaq's the bee's knees! He's got 'em too! Haha! - shaqtastik
Iking01
#160114575Monday, April 13, 2015 10:43 PM GMT

I'd run this again if dark would let me
wistfulspongebobbest
#180778715Thursday, December 31, 2015 10:52 PM GMT

james harden !

of     1