mlistberger
#29782185Thursday, July 22, 2010 1:45 AM GMT

There does need to be more free account benefits! Ten tickets a day?! That's not much! We free users deserve more!
TecmagDiams
#29784443Thursday, July 22, 2010 2:19 AM GMT

"We free users deserve more!" For what? Taking up bandwidth and server space? Saying you deserve more is a self-centered comment that is completely absurd. You are not paying, thus you don't 'deserve' anything. Many free account players fail to see how much they are given. The ONLY reason I signed onto BC (and later TBC) was for the extra places. That's the ONLY feature I joined for, because there are PLENTY of others I already had available, but I longed to express my creativity without removing my place. Roblox is free. Arguments such as "That's a FREE game?" are invalidated simply by the fact that you can create and account, download free roblox software that has the same potential as ALL bc feature other then badges. That's right, you have all the program features we have other then badges. 1 feature in the roblox software. Which is what roblox is, the site is a bonus really. You can create places (You can make more then one and save them to your computer, not hosted on the site but still made and loadable by you, savable to the site whenever), you have the ability to customize your avatar, make t-shirts, play roblox games by other users, all sorts of things that are taken for granter. For those that say "Back when roblox was fair," roblox used to just be a directory of places and a software download. Taking in that compared to now, using that as what roblox IS, badges are the only feature BC has over NPC. Even then BC members have to pay to make those. Stop complaining that you don't have it all, and look at what you do have. You have infinite possibilities for a place. Infinite! Again for those such as meelo who bring up old roblox, and it being fair, old roblox was a Educational Building game, in which even now you have plenty of potential, and features they have added to it since then. If you want to complain about the Social Network Roblox, don't use the Educational Building roblox as your base of argument.
awesometyler
#29784895Thursday, July 22, 2010 2:27 AM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
Ashitaka
#30032697Sunday, July 25, 2010 7:30 AM GMT

See, people just don't know that ads which free players see brings in more revenue than if they had BC AND TBC. We deserve something, no?
irockudontzz
#30033223Sunday, July 25, 2010 7:58 AM GMT

Once ROBLOX reaches the bottom of the cliff this is over. (They are half way there)
thedarkness365
#30537950Saturday, July 31, 2010 4:25 PM GMT

hes right non bc deserve rights lets make a group for it banned or not we will help
playmyxbox360N2
#30538909Saturday, July 31, 2010 4:39 PM GMT

Say a Billion People Play ROBLOX. Its $6 For BC, Almost A Million People Buy It. Say its $2 For BC, EVERYBODY BUYS IT! Its A Huge Jump, But You Have to Admit It There Are More Free Players Playing ROBLOX Than One With A BC Membership. Im Just Saying, ROBLOX Could Make A HUGE Profit. I Have TBC but Not Many Other People Do.
rescus2010
#30539170Saturday, July 31, 2010 4:43 PM GMT

agree because roblox only wants the money so they can buy all the stuff they want and might sell roblox to another person so i agree to this thread
sethwolf913
#30756009Tuesday, August 03, 2010 1:02 PM GMT

Well i agree half and half with both sides,im gunna make an example for both sides FREE MEMBERS STORY EXAMPLE you (free users) dont help this guy build his house,you sit there and watch without helping,then ask for credit after its done,but even though you dont deserve it he still gives you partial credit (1 place,10 tix a day,free faces,free account) BC MEMBERS STORY: You (bc members) help the guy build his house until the last nail is put in to the end,he gives you all the credit you deserved (25 robux,10 places,ability to buy things) Get what im saying?
tialexandre
#30756259Tuesday, August 03, 2010 1:09 PM GMT

WHAT MEELO IS BACK
xSIXxStorage
#33378503Tuesday, September 07, 2010 2:50 AM GMT

FOR THE CAUSE!
awsomeslittlehelper
#40037909Friday, December 31, 2010 10:23 PM GMT

baump
Greenonononon
#40055252Saturday, January 01, 2011 1:24 AM GMT

Why can't you let this die? If he really wanted to make the point again, he'd simply create another The Cliff thread!
TaslemGuy
#40058276Saturday, January 01, 2011 1:56 AM GMT

@Green Meelo is banned, genius.
Greenonononon
#40058485Saturday, January 01, 2011 1:58 AM GMT

Unless he was IP-banned, he could make an alt account and try again.
swmaniac
#40058588Saturday, January 01, 2011 1:59 AM GMT

Meelo dodged the ban and I believe is on Varp now.
parly43
#40058903Saturday, January 01, 2011 2:03 AM GMT

This.....was the epicest win.....EVAR!
Kravior
#40842774Thursday, January 13, 2011 9:13 PM GMT

Making BC only features is the BEST and most logical way to convince people to buy BC. If nobody purchased BC, ROBLOX would get to money. It's expensive to even run ROBLOX and keep the site up. It's how they get a living. It's how ROBLOX stays on its feet. Heck they could get a million other jobs with better pay. They don't even have to CREATE ROBLOX. No money = No ROBLOX. Simple as that.
BlockPower
#41780444Sunday, January 30, 2011 10:27 PM GMT

Hehe, good times....
karres
#41805180Monday, January 31, 2011 9:17 AM GMT

bows before meelo
Catmando
#41805349Monday, January 31, 2011 10:08 AM GMT

Stop being sheep, guys, and analyze his statements carefully. "You see a cliff. It has bright, blinking, gigantic, and unmissable sign saying not to go over the cliff. There are angry people telling you not to go over the cliff. What do you do? Most people wouldn't walk over the cliff, but ROBLOX did. At one point, ROBLOX was free. These days, there is an unreasonable number of builder's club only updates." Unreasonable? What's so unreasonable about it? BC deserves everything, considering they are the only thing keeping this whole establishment from failing. "Take a look at the past 5 updates (content updates such as hats and new materials are excluded): 1) Hat Re-selling 2) Removal of former BC places 3) GUIs 4) Group Building/Groups 5) Badges" Badges are earned by free players, and groups are joinable, so they're not BC-only. At best, you could say they're a shared feature like GUIs. As for hat re-selling and removal of BC places... again, what's wrong with that? BC people pay for it. They're getting more bang for their buck with new features, and along the way even NBC get features, whether they deserve it or not. They can even buy resold hats, by the way. >_> "Take a look at these features. Awesome, right? Games will become so much better, right? Wrong. 4/5 of them are BC only. It is biasing the whole game towards BC." Well, duh. Who do you favor in a shop, the kids who come in to buy candy every day or the kids who come in and loiter around and sometimes block the cash register for no apparent reason? "Yes, BC should have more features, but this is seriously pushing it. 80% of new updates? That's a FREE game? When I joined, it was fair. 15 ROBUX a day, 10 places for BC, and BC could sell stuff." Still free. You cannot arbitrarily define what free is. Now you're being the unreasonable one. "It's not even economical! While Telamon may say that it encourages non-BCers to buy BC, he is dead wrong." That's debatable. The forum only really has loudmouths; it's hard to get the average player's opinion. "He is not non-BC, and I am, therefore my opinion is far more valid than his could ever be. It doesn't make me want to BC. It just makes me angry. People will quit, and when people quit, more people will become angry and quit, until the whole society fails and crumbles." Not necessarily. The rate of growth is always higher on this game than the rate of death (i.e. quitters). This "society" will always have a new generation waiting to play. "Some people will even harm ROBLOX by doing more than quitting, and ultimately being stopped by a gigantic ban hammer." You mean you? "ROBLOX is sliding over the edge of the cliff, and it is no longer enough just to sit back and relax, action must be taken to liberate the non-BCers and save ROBLOX." Melodramatic much? Or should I say meelodramatic? :p
Slycawt
#41805618Monday, January 31, 2011 11:13 AM GMT

I agree 174% I think that BCers should get a lot of more stuff, but seriously? Soon it will be BC, TBC, OBC, and EDC (Epic Builders Club) and they will have no more NBC. This game went from free, to partially free,
Slycawt
#41805631Monday, January 31, 2011 11:15 AM GMT

and cat, your absolutely 100% an idiot
SpeedLightning2
#41805763Monday, January 31, 2011 11:32 AM GMT

Agreed.
Bensparky
#41805791Monday, January 31, 2011 11:37 AM GMT

ya.