of     6   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

MrMasterism
#153098717Friday, January 02, 2015 9:42 PM GMT

In 2078, China's government is overthrown and the one-child policy is thrown away. Chinese couples start having large families which starts to cause global overpopulation. India recieves the medical care and food rations they've needed for so long from other nations, which results in a healthy Indian reproduction time. Asia's population has grown over 7%. The Himilayas are starting to be colonized when more heavy clothing production starts in Tibet, Nepal, and China. Yet, this is not enough. Asia is the first site of over-population. In America, immigration is at an all-time high, Ellis Island is re-opened with techniologically advanced hospitals, and many immigration towns are opened. Racial diversity causes racist groups to spark riots, which results in many deaths. President Benjamin Murray is assassinated by Middle Eastern extremist which results in a government downfall. Chaos is spread throughout of the country as different political groups war against each other for power. Democracy , anarchy, monarchies, all try to find power in America yet only one prevails. Fascism. Premier David Steppe is elected from the Fascist Party, the American Movement for Fascism. Technologically advanced military services makes America the most powerful country in the world, as China can no longer support their military due to over-population. Japan suffers many tsunamis over the years as result of nuclear tests. It is now a damp wasteland with the only civilization in the mountain capital of, Kiazo. Europe, 2083, Russia attacks it's former states of Ukraine and Belarus, and releases gas attacks in Kiev and Minsk, blaming it on Poland, yet Polish forces are in the homeland, so Russia is denounced by the European Union and dismissed from the group of continental nations. Germany invades Denmark, before they fall into economical distress when they went over their military budget and became a powerful military. France gains a new president after President Pierre DeLoux is killed in a limo accident. Prime Minister Andre LeFaou is sworn in, and France enters a golden age. In the UK, King George dies from disease and his son, Prince William (after his father) is coronated along with Princess Elizabeth, as King and Queen Consort. Rome is devastated after an earthquake destroys the west side of the Colloseum. Italy quickly starts rebuilding the city, and while that is taking place, the capital is moved to Milan. South Africa unites many other countries, such as Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Rwanda, Lesotho, Swaziland and many more into the United States of South Africa. Egypt invades Libya, and succeeds. Sudan conquers South Sudan and forces all citizens to convert to Muslims. Disease runs throughout Eastern Africa, killing millions. Africa is very poor and only Egpyt, Algeria, and the South African States aren't third world countries. Millions of Australians are killed when a tsunami hits Sydney and Canberra. Capital is moved to Perth, as it is the only large city capable to not wipe-out the government. Governor General Harry Ashworth is killed in an attack from wild animals, in a visit to the outback. [RULES] - No metagaming, power gaming, or being over powered. - You can choose to be devastated countries, but choose wisely, but in order to you must be the head government official given, or you have to plan to assassinate the official. - No mecha suits, or planetary travel, YET. - Follow ROBLOX rules. - My word is law. - If you read these, put 'Murica in the "Other" section. [CS] Name: Country: Development (first world, developing, third world): Currency: Government: Location (for those less geographical RPers): Other:
MrMasterism
#153098803Friday, January 02, 2015 9:43 PM GMT

Name: Benjamin Murray Jr. Country: America Development (first world, developing, third world): Developing, after downfall. Currency: Dollar Government: Facist Dictator Location (for those less geographical RPers): North America Other: 'Murica
AlphaX10
#153100444Friday, January 02, 2015 10:03 PM GMT

[CS] Name: Prime Minister Simon Carter Country: Canada Development: First-World Currency: Credit Government: Federal Parliamentary Republic Location: North America Other: such patriotism ('Murica)
MrMasterism
#153105418Friday, January 02, 2015 11:09 PM GMT

(Accepted, yes 'Murica is amazing... grace, how sweet the sound, that saved a wretch like me.) Benjamin sped back to Spokane in his truck, after he stole a shipment of guns and vests shipped in from North Korea. He ran into the basement of an abandoned apartment building where he and his anti-fascism buddies were planning to assasinate David Steppe, Premier of America. He inspected the guns. "Just a few more shipments, and we'll go cross-country," he said to the group, "and alert the others." A week later, they had 5 crates of assorted rifles, sub-machine guns, and pistols. One more shipment coming in today. Heavy weapons, 3 sniper rifles, and 5 Rocket-Propelled Guns, yes 5 RPGs! He and his friend Mason sat along the side of the road ready for the truck to come by. A rumbling started, there it was, a 2079 Polmack 3T coming down the secluded street, Mason lined up for the shot on the driver, BAM. Dead. Again at the guard, BAM. They both ran at the truck and Mason checked around for other guards, none. Mason got in the cab and started driving, with Ben in the jeep behind. They got back to Spokane, and glory to God. All the guns were there, and protection plans for the Premier's Speech Day. They were ready. All 56 militants loaded onto jeeps, trucks, and semis. They drove in a convoy, going across country. In one of the semis was 24 men with all the weapons, they were going to have a small sedan with homemade bombs ram into the Executive Quarters and then the militants would sneak around the back, while protection services were distracted at the front, 20 militants would get into the mansion and secure escape tunnels. The others were to support from business buildings with sniper rifles and assault rifles. Ben gave the code, "Vengance", and it operation started.
Insurgencies
#153107597Friday, January 02, 2015 11:35 PM GMT

(Do you have to be a country, or can you be some paramilitary group/organization? I was thinking of being some Islamic extremist group, but, obviously, I'm not sure if it's allowed.) Add ~650 to my post count.
MechanicalDarkness
#153107996Friday, January 02, 2015 11:40 PM GMT

Mark.
mageofpower
Top 100 Poster
#153108298Friday, January 02, 2015 11:44 PM GMT

and releases gas attacks in Kiev and Minsk, blaming it on Poland, yet Polish forces are in the homeland, So is Russia lead by someone with sever mental deficiency in this timeline?
MechanicalDarkness
#153108433Friday, January 02, 2015 11:45 PM GMT

Well at least England isn't invaded. I don't think it would be that exciting to be Britain, you know, sitting around......waiting to get attacked.....waiting.....waiting...waiti-
MrMasterism
#153111365Saturday, January 03, 2015 12:22 AM GMT

Paramilitary is allowed, as you can assassinate officials to take over a government.
AlphaX10
#153112138Saturday, January 03, 2015 12:32 AM GMT

That's a lot of officials to kill, in your case.
MrMasterism
#153112295Saturday, January 03, 2015 12:34 AM GMT

Well, in my case, there is a full dictatorship so there is only a small amount of officials to kill.
pwcop
#153112396Saturday, January 03, 2015 12:36 AM GMT

(Masterism, waiting on you in the Space ISRP, btw.)
Phdora
#153112564Saturday, January 03, 2015 12:38 AM GMT

[karacta shep] Name:QuiKscoper FaZe Country: teletubbs toween Development: rekting skrubs Currency: nescepes Government: illom Location: illominarti Other: geet a lyfe u ('Murica)
BunnehBroDoesROBLOX
#153113957Saturday, January 03, 2015 12:55 AM GMT

Name: Donatello Y. Bertie Country: Greenland Development (first world, developing, third world): First World Currency: Krone Government: Parliamentary democracy within a constitutional monarchy. Location (for those less geographical RPers): North America Other: So is this the past? Before Ben was assassinated?
Phdora
#153114386Saturday, January 03, 2015 1:00 AM GMT

The guy above me should shade...
leolion01
#153114493Saturday, January 03, 2015 1:01 AM GMT

Name: Dag Landen Country: Sweden Development (first world, developing, third world): First World Currency: SSC (Swedish Standard Currency) Government: Federal Republic (3 Main Provinces to balance economy and military) 3 provinces are: Dagerlund, the main political power and in southern Sweden | Solnedring, northern Sweden with a fair economy and excellent education | Criggplatts, a small province in west Sweden where there is a strong military presence and many factories Location (for those less geographical RPers): Scandinavia (Northern Europe) Other: None, except for 'Murica
Insurgencies
#153115087Saturday, January 03, 2015 1:09 AM GMT

Name: Mohammed Al Habaar Country: Afghanistan Development (first world, developing, third world): it's an extremist group ffs Currency: above Government: Father knows best/dictatorship/highly religious group of guy with guns Location (for those less geographical RPers): Afghanistan Other: 'murica is next Add ~650 to my post count.
MrMasterism
#153116049Saturday, January 03, 2015 1:21 AM GMT

(All accepted)
MangitungLeader
#153116661Saturday, January 03, 2015 1:29 AM GMT

Name: President Soeharto Wibowo Country: Republic of Indonesia Development (first world, developing, third world): First world Currency: Indonesian Rupiah Government: Democratic Republic Location (for those less geographical RPers): The Indonesian archipelago in South East asia Other:'Murica
leolion01
#153117335Saturday, January 03, 2015 1:37 AM GMT

[First Person] -Sigh- Things aren't going well in Criggplatts. There was an explosion in one of the HumV (Newer version of the Humvee) factories. Factory workers are on strike with the many unsafe hazards in the factories. It'll take not very long to get working conditions. We are in the works of trying to get an alliance with Greenland and Norway, Norway is asking for a bit too much in the economy deal... I'll just have to pursuade them. Alright, time to send the alliance documents over the SecNet (Highly Protected Government Email) to Greenland and Norway.
Insurgencies
#153117850Saturday, January 03, 2015 1:44 AM GMT

Mohammed stood there, in the olive tent, overlooking the map of Afghanistan. Outside, his men, the masked guys in stolen press vests running around with rusted AKMs and stolen coalition guns, took care of their new loot, which they just stole from a coalition convoy. This camp of Mohammed's, was in the middle of Kandahar, which Mohammed considered a key location to capture, and it ended up as one. Mohammed made a red marker, following one of the main roads, all the way to Kabul, to show his plan of action. Once he got Kabul, he got the country. Add ~650 to my post count.
CheetoGo
#153118563Saturday, January 03, 2015 1:52 AM GMT

Name: Ahmed Agrande' Country: Morocco (It is almost done developing now but by then it would be a First World) Currency: Moroccan Durham Government: Mainly Monarchy Location: Northern Africa, South of Spain Other: Im the King, unless the king is taken then Im Prime Minister.
CheetoGo
#153118789Saturday, January 03, 2015 1:55 AM GMT

America Canada Greenland Sweden Afghanistan Indonesia Morocco Very diverse (First African Country, level up!)
BunnehBroDoesROBLOX
#153118861Saturday, January 03, 2015 1:56 AM GMT

I look through the window of my jet heading back to Greenland. My assistant walks into the cabin. "We will arrive in twenty minutes." "Thank you," I reply. "Anything else for you, sir?" "I will take a soft beverage." "Yes, sir." He walks into the back room. I think to myself. 'My nation. So... I can't put my finger on it. I feel like allies are an order.' I scratch my chin. 'I will contact the leader of America when I can. I know he is currently busy elsewhere... I shall leave a message.' My assistant comes in with a large glass of a Sprite-like drink. "Thank you." I take it and sip a little. 'Perfect. An alliance.'
MrMasterism
#153119606Saturday, January 03, 2015 2:06 AM GMT

(Mang accepted, Cheeto re-read the rules.)

of     6   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right